Dec-09-12 12:53:32
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

RATT - Lay It Down

Dec-08-12 21:42:46
Forum: Off-topic

http://www.crashdiet.org/forum/images/agorapro/attachments/14080/Dark-Force.jpg

Got a bit bored today so I decided to make an album cover. Although I'm not currently in a band I am looking to form one and 'Dark Force' is what I would name it current/smile But it's very hard to find someone in my area who likes the same music as me, however I'm not going to stop looking! current/tongue

Dec-08-12 15:16:56

Today I'm gonna try and learn the song Generation Wild on my guitar current/big_smile

Dec-08-12 14:06:24
How bad have you missed us?
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

Turns out I have enough money for a ticket so now I can buy one myself current/big_smile now I just need to convince my parents to drive me to Newcastle before I buy one.

Dec-07-12 23:19:07

Parents are out for the night so I'm gonna be blasting music extra loud tonight current/big_smile

Dec-07-12 18:37:56

I'm too young to buy alcohol but my parents have allowed me to drink some lager such as Foster's (Gave me 4 cans last year on New Years Eve). Other than that I like tea and hot chocolate mainly current/smile

Dec-07-12 17:50:38

Whitesnake - Crying In The Rain

Dec-07-12 17:36:34

peterlondon wrote:

I think you should play guitar and do homework "later" current/big_smile

Haha then that is what I will do current/big_smile

Dec-07-12 17:29:14

Deciding if I should do my homework now to get it out the way or to play my guitar now and do homework later

Dec-07-12 17:00:24

ArySic wrote:

Lemmy is freaking great!! Ahahah! And they still kick asses.. Oh shit, I'd love to go to Download too, I have to check if I have enough money!

Haha yeah current/tongue I'm looking forward to it, I'm going with my Dad and it cost about £195 just for one weekend ticket and camping current/neutral

Dec-07-12 16:52:30

ArySic wrote:

WOW!!! I saw them last year, they're awesome!! Great gig to start.. current/smile

Yeah, I saw them again in Nov 2011 and will see them a 3rd time at the Download Festival in Summer 2013 current/big_smile

Dec-07-12 16:49:11

My first concert was to see Motorhead at Newcastle in November 2010 when I was 15 years old

Dec-07-12 15:46:19

eevio wrote:

Got our tickets for London! ;D

And i just read Newcastle and sheffield are also on sale next week, but no prices yet..

London price was 18,12 (pound current/wink) thats including the extra fees , and digi ticket

I'm jealous! current/tongue So excited and texting my parents now to let them know, £18 is quite cheap compared to other concerts I've been to current/big_smile

Dec-07-12 10:43:51

Would be very fun current/tongue Newcastle is a nice place, my Mum's family is from the area so I've been there many times current/smile

Dec-07-12 10:00:49

Motley Crue - Looks That Kill

Dec-07-12 00:17:16
Forum: Street Teams

I would like to help out, there isn't much around where I live but I could put up some posters at my school to help promote the band to the teenage audience (16 -18 years)

Dec-06-12 23:48:15

Chardonaytje wrote:

they arn't on the websites yet, but the london gig gonna sell tommorrow already... the price is still missing ... any one knows how much?

We are coming from Holland and gonna come to some shows in the U.K.
Maybe we'll see you in New Castle if it isn't gonna be to expensive XD

Cheerz!

Yeah I'm checking the website every day, whatever the price is I'm still gonna be begging to go even if I have to work to earn it!

Dec-06-12 23:37:35

Bon Jovi
Europe
KISS
Poison
Motley Crue
Reckless Love
Iron Maiden
UFO
Alice Cooper
W.A.S.P.
RATT
Dokken
Skid Row
Cinderella
Aerosmith
Queen
Def Leppard
Accept
Scorpions
Judas Priest
Twisted Sister
AC/DC
Dio

Dec-06-12 23:31:03

The moment the name 'Crashdiet' appears on the website I'm gonna be begging and pleading my parents for a ticket current/tongue

Dec-06-12 23:21:14

I saw Europe at Newcastle Academy last month, hopefully I can convince my parents to take me there again to see Crashdiet current/big_smile

• Index
  • » Users
  • » leveritt

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: