• Index
  • » Users
  • » MNGlambassist

Sep-16-13 16:01:21
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

Hertsi88 wrote:

my cat

So jealous.  I lost my cat 7 weeks ago and its a wonderful feeling waking up with a cat next to you or greeting you at the door when you come home.

Sep-16-13 16:00:19
Forum: New Members

MissHurricane wrote:

Hi everyone!
Greetings from Czech Republic current/smile
Already looking forward to know more CRASHDIÏET fans!

Welcome! I'm pretty new here as well and everyone has been awesome on here. current/smile

Sep-16-13 15:56:17
Forum: Music lovers

Dream Warriors-Dokken

Sep-16-13 15:55:23

Waking up to a text that says this:

IMPALER's 30 HALLOWEENS tour 2013!!!

Fri Oct 11th- The Foundry, Cleveland, OH

Sat Oct 12th - Saint Vitus, Brooklyn, NY 'Dark Ascension 2' fest
w/Deceased, Thanatonic Desire, Leech, Vincent Price is Right, Graeskul

Sun Oct 13th - Gino's Rock club, Portland, Maine - w/Covered in Bees, Hessian

Mon - TBA-possible NH/VT show-not confirmed

Tues Oct 15th - The Pickwick Pub, Poughkeepsie, NY

Wed Oct 16th - KC's Tap, Pawtucket, RI w/Graveside Service (This will be my second favorite show since its my birthday!)

Thur Oct 17th - Roggies, Boston, MA

Fri Oct 18th-Champs, Trenton N.J

Sat Oct 19th-Berlin Music Bar, Fort Wayne, IN-with Coffin Witch

Thurs Oct 31st-The Cause- Mpls, MN- with Rock & Roll Whores and Joe Lyon Magician Of The Living Dead

Sep-14-13 17:23:16

my younger brother called me this morning and asked me for advice how to get out of the bad crowd he is in and told me there are a few kids at his school who love Impaler and said how lucky he was to be related to their drum tech/occasional victim and merch guy.

Sep-14-13 17:10:21

Livingdead4life wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Nervous about a meet with a girl on Sunday, I don't do good with these. HAHAHA

Good luck then!

I'm sure I'll post what happened. Thankfully I've been talking to her for a little bit before and got to know her before this. There's been a bond created at least to make it easier.

Marmetal wrote:

Oh... I get it, I'm terrible at these, heh. Good luck man! current/smile

Good to know I'm not the only one that's bad in these situations. current/smile

Sep-14-13 07:59:38

Bulletboys- Smooth Up In Ya

Sep-14-13 07:58:25

Nervous about a meet with a girl on Sunday, I don't do good with these. HAHAHA

Sep-14-13 07:53:26

Day went smooth,I'm alive,seeing posts on this forum,see a bunch of killer bands tomorrow. Can't complain

Sep-14-13 07:50:58

All day Saturday, Warrant,Firehouse,L.A. Guns,Lita Ford,Tesla,Dokken,Kip Winger,Skid Row and Trixter!

Sep-13-13 06:30:23

Bummed I had to spend time with my dad in the hospital but at least he is ok. We had 80's bands playing just to cheer up the situation. May also have a new Crashdiet fan in the works, the couple of songs he heard his reply was "finally the younger generation is realizing what rock n roll is all about and not that rap crap." He had to wear one of my death metal shirts since they had to cut his off to put the IV in him.  Glad he is home and I can go sleep with one less stress.

Sep-11-13 06:33:48
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

Any chance of getting the American tour shirts in at all and mainly in a XL or XXL? They were sold out and waiting to arrive when the band got here but I got a tank top, Peter's bass pick and Eric's drum stick so it's okay if the American tour shirts won't ever be available. current/wink

Sep-10-13 05:08:34

See you In Hell-Grim Reaper

Sep-10-13 05:07:48

it was so hot out today and I for once didn't feel like play much bass today but the neighbors were annoyed enough hearing it so I walked away happy even if they had to hear W.A.S.P. Animal 5 times. XD

Sep-09-13 07:59:57

London Jäck wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

London Jäck wrote:

Good! Here people do in Zombie Walk, is the only day you can not differentiate the guys that participate,of people who are really injured. HAHAH ' I like this style of makeup, I live the demand for guinea pigs. HAHAH'

We have something like that here. Usually around Halloween and you dress as zombies and bar hop.  The last 3 years have gotten a bit rough with people screaming brains and spitting blood on private property after hours. So this year it's called the Zombie Confinement and it's indoors only now. Last year we played with Exodus and the year before we played with 2 Live Crew.  Time to for something different. HAHA thanks, the makeup is not cheap and it takes a good hour or so to put on and taking it off is a nightmare but well worth it.  current/smile

I wish we had here these types of bar. I really like zombies, from the stories, bands, movies, is the world of horror! XD
Every make up is a nightmare in time to taking off, that's why sometimes I just sleep with her. PKOSAOKDOKASPKEO

There is really one bar that is like that through out the year the rest just join in on the fun and it's turned into a hipster trend.  Impaler always draws the crowds for the even but when we play on our own you wouldn't see average person attend a show.  You and I think a like. Horror and Halloween is everyday it just takes 365 days for the rest of the world to catch up. current/wink

Sep-09-13 06:02:33

Sandy Sikk wrote:

once again: I can't fuckin sleep.
I've been trying for 4 hours now..

Know the feeling and it sucks.  My work has had me on days/evenings and over nights all in about 2 weeks now.

Sep-09-13 05:57:21

Crazy Nights-Loudness

Sep-09-13 05:56:23

London Jäck wrote:

Good! Here people do in Zombie Walk, is the only day you can not differentiate the guys that participate,of people who are really injured. HAHAH ' I like this style of makeup, I live the demand for guinea pigs. HAHAH'

We have something like that here. Usually around Halloween and you dress as zombies and bar hop.  The last 3 years have gotten a bit rough with people screaming brains and spitting blood on private property after hours. So this year it's called the Zombie Confinement and it's indoors only now. Last year we played with Exodus and the year before we played with 2 Live Crew.  Time to for something different. HAHA thanks, the makeup is not cheap and it takes a good hour or so to put on and taking it off is a nightmare but well worth it.  current/smile

Sep-09-13 04:14:14

Ballad of Dwight Fry-Alice Cooper

Sep-09-13 04:08:57

London Jäck wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

here is one of me and one of my best friends in Brooklyn New York last year.
http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_tour.jpg
and of course I had to throw one in of what it must look like from the crowd watching me die. HAHAHA

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_dying.jpg

Wooow, cool! Pretty wild, I like! ;D

current/big_smile thanks! The bottom pic if I remember correctly I was going into a concussion. The things one do to entertain. HAHA!

• Index
  • » Users
  • » MNGlambassist

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: