Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » MNGlambassist

Sep-08-13 09:11:12
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

here is one of me and one of my best friends in Brooklyn New York last year.
http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_tour.jpg
and of course I had to throw one in of what it must look like from the crowd watching me die. HAHAHA

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_dying.jpg

Sep-08-13 08:53:47

peterlondon wrote:

]
I'm at work but it's ok! Leaving for the US in a few days so I'm not complaining current/tongue

Enjoy your time here in the US. 

Got band practice tomorrow(we have finally agreed on a name my stage name will remain the same at least) and having to work overnights is gonna suck.

Sep-08-13 08:50:54
Forum: Music lovers

that time of year- Vinnie Vincent Invasion

Sep-08-13 08:50:00

1. How old will you be on your next birthday? 29

2. A place you’d like to travel: Disney World

3. Your favorite place: See previous answer

4. Your favorite candy: don't eat it

5. Your favorite food/drink: tacos and cherry pepsi or a Pabst

6. Your favorite animal: cat

7. Your favorite color: red

8. The town in which you were born: Minneapolis Minnesota

9. The town in which you live: Minneapolis

10. What you wish you were doing right now: touring

11. Your middle name:

12. A bad habit of yours: chew tobacco

13. Your first job: cart pushing at local supermarket

14. Your favorite band: Hanoi Rocks or Motley

15. Your favorite hobby: bass guitar collection or model building

16. Your favorite restaurant: In and out Burger

17. Kisses or hugs: depends

18. Your favorite weather: fall or spring

19. Favorite sport: hockey

20. Favorite place to shop: merch tables

21. If you could be anywhere right now: not sure

22. Favorite word: a series of "fuck"

23. Favorite object in your house: bass guitars and vintage drum kit

24. What celebrity do you hate: Tom Cruise

25. Favorite car: Munster koach

Sep-08-13 00:03:06

Ballad of Jayne-L.A. Guns

Sep-07-13 13:50:18

been kinda seeing this girl I met recently, felt bad for her and befriended her and she has a 10 month year old child and I'm not gonna lie when he fell asleep while I was feeding him and my friend decided she wanted to fall asleep on my shoulder I got a warm fuzzy feeling but at the same time it felt weird as hell. Kinda want to experience that again. current/smile 14 hours and I shall.

Sep-07-13 02:29:38

Cinderella- Gypsy Road

Sep-07-13 02:28:30
Random fact 'bout yourself

Sheila wrote:

I always keep a hairspray in the glove box (if thats the right word, the little room in front of the passenger seat) in my car. Just in case. xD

Yup you said it correctly.  I'm the same, never leave home without it and there's always a brush in mine as well.

Sep-06-13 15:50:01

London Jäck wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

London Jäck wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

London Jäck wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

small East Coast tour in the works and be interesting to get out on the road for two weeks.

Cool, man! I would like to hit the road too, take me with you! HAHAH '

I'd love to have you out with us, gets a little nuts at times. HAHAHA Maybe one day we will be down there.

I like madness! Sometimes it's good, but on the road, anything goes! HAHAH' If one day you have the opportunity to come to Brazil, call me! I'll show you all the sights crazy here! ;D

you'd fit right in with us. lol there's two rooms when we get hotels.  One is the mellow room which I'm never in and the other is the crazy room where anything goes and I've seen stuff I wish I wouldn't have and can't mention here but I can say I've had to climb over all the beds and chairs just to get out of the bathroom. I'll keep that mind to let you know if the band or myself gets to make it down there. current/big_smile

Wool, man! I can imagine the scene! I've been in places pretty crazy too and for a second, I thought of running away. HAHAHAH "I find myself amazed at the ability of people to do shit and absurd things in public places, is much alcohol in the mind. HAHAHAHAHA ' But ok then, keep me informed. XD

Yeah some days it's calm and others it's wild.  All depends on the show and how we are and if we have to wake up early the next morning. It would be fun to just up and run away but there are always there is always things at home I don't want to leave behind and I'm always the person family and friends can depend on.  I'm not really a of a alcohol type. I have a couple here and there but I don't like having to set up a 10 piece drum kit hungover or drunk.  I have done plenty of absurd things that probably shouldn't have done or even mention again. current/big_smile I'll keep you informed.

Sep-06-13 06:14:26

London Jäck wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

London Jäck wrote:

Yes, sometimes..

In this case it did that. current/smile

So it's a good, dude! XD

yes it is. current/big_smile

Sep-06-13 06:13:58

London Jäck wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

London Jäck wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

small East Coast tour in the works and be interesting to get out on the road for two weeks.

I'd love to have you out with us, gets a little nuts at times. HAHAHA Maybe one day we will be down there.

I like madness! Sometimes it's good, but on the road, anything goes! HAHAH' If one day you have the opportunity to come to Brazil, call me! I'll show you all the sights crazy here! ;D

you'd fit right in with us. lol there's two rooms when we get hotels.  One is the mellow room which I'm never in and the other is the crazy room where anything goes and I've seen stuff I wish I wouldn't have and can't mention here but I can say I've had to climb over all the beds and chairs just to get out of the bathroom. I'll keep that mind to let you know if the band or myself gets to make it down there. current/big_smile

Sep-06-13 05:16:15

London Jäck wrote:

Yes, sometimes..

In this case it did that. current/smile

Sep-06-13 05:14:22

London Jäck wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Sep-06-13 00:48:10

peterlondon wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Wish it was me, hehe

Have fun!

//LONDON

HAHA and I wish I could be on the road like you guys for 6 months to a year.  haha

Thank you! I will indeed have fun. Last year's experience was amazing. This time though I won't be on the stage I'll be setting up the drums and handling the merch which in the long run I enjoy more.

Sep-06-13 00:40:17

Sep-06-13 00:35:27

London Jäck wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Already posted my Crash tat so its not going up again but this one was probably one of the hardest ones I've had done. My cat has passed away 6 weeks to the day when I had this done and I had some ashes sprinkled in each of the colors. This picture was taken right after it was done so I'm a bit puffed up.  I also used the exact picture I have of him I took when he was sitting on my chest before I found out I had throat cancer. So the meaning was pretty special. I didn't think I was gonna make it through not just because of the pain of being tattooed there but his picture had to be moved so I couldn't look and burst out crying for the 7th time in two hours.

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_tigger.jpg

It's a great story, man! This tattoo definitely has a very special meaning and I loved the cat! But that you know. HAHAH '

Thanks you! No worries. Sometimes a reminder makes one smile. current/smile

Sep-05-13 10:21:27

there's so much crap on my mind it's hard to type down but lets just say it's awesome. current/big_smile
Still trying to figure out what the hell I was thinking when I agreed to work second shift for two days and then third shift the following night. A-holes not following doctor's orders well at all. Oh well it's money at least.

Sep-05-13 10:19:57

Already posted my Crash tat so its not going up again but this one was probably one of the hardest ones I've had done. My cat has passed away 6 weeks to the day when I had this done and I had some ashes sprinkled in each of the colors. This picture was taken right after it was done so I'm a bit puffed up.  I also used the exact picture I have of him I took when he was sitting on my chest before I found out I had throat cancer. So the meaning was pretty special. I didn't think I was gonna make it through not just because of the pain of being tattooed there but his picture had to be moved so I couldn't look and burst out crying for the 7th time in two hours.

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_tigger.jpg

Sep-05-13 10:08:29

This is Halloween-Powerglove

Sep-03-13 02:11:41

Ralphy Lee Fox wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Ralphy Lee Fox wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

I live in Minnesota in the US.

Hericane Alice!!!!

Awesome! Never thought I'd find another person from MN here.

Well I'm not from MN actually. This is just my fave band outta Minnesota and pretty much the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of this state. "Tear the house down" is such a classic.

I'm not really familiar with them. For the most part this state doesn't really talk about bands unless you've been around for ages or are popular like Prince. Hell they rarely mention Bob Dylan.  Impaler has gotten some attention. We made the city pages top 5 bands to see.

Made me smile today since I woke up in one piece and still alive.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » MNGlambassist

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: