Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » MNGlambassist

Sep-03-13 02:07:32
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

Been thinking why the hell I tried tubing yesterday, Sure it's fun to coast down a river with a lot of beer but when you have a fear of water and nearly pass out from being to cold and dragged along sharp rocks doesn't feel good. The next day you laugh it off. Don't get it but it's funny to think about.

Sep-01-13 15:44:09

barely slept last night even with the help of my sleep machine. Doesn't help as I will try to overcome my fear of water, other than drinking it and taking a shower it scares the crap out of me.

Sep-01-13 08:25:57
Forum: Music lovers

Ralphy Lee Fox wrote:

I may be old fashioned but I have no clue what the fuck iTunes is and how can you buy music online. This shit just doesn't make any sense to me.
I just go to the record store and buy the album, as simple as that.

Oh boy, it's so passe.

Don't feel bad, I rarely use Itunes. 99 percent of the time I just go to the local record shop and buy it or order it online. To hell with downloading.

Sep-01-13 08:22:59

Ralphy Lee Fox wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

I live in Minnesota in the US.

Hericane Alice!!!!

Awesome! Never thought I'd find another person from MN here.

Sep-01-13 02:36:17

peterlondon wrote:

Been listening to Status Quo all night. Pretty good stuff actually current/tongue

//LONDON

Now thats a band I haven't heard in a long time and from what I remember they are pretty good. 

Although I finally got my replaced Pretty Boy Floyd Leather Boyz With Electric Toyz cd in the mail.
Was glad to see the band at least once last year. current/smile

Sep-01-13 01:35:22

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

got my Crashdiet tattoo finally. current/smile

Seriously, dude? Could show? * - *

Sure. I posted it in my photos but I can do it here. Hopefully it's ok and the mods want me to post tattoos in other places I can do that but here it is on the back of my leg above myt Rev Deathbat.

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_crashdiet.jpg

It was beautiful, man!! I plan to make one soon with the logo too, but like this:http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/farewell666/l_950289b42bd84517b1a54deab0f7fc6a.jpg

Thank you! I would have had the band name on there but I'm running out of room on my leg. I may put some leopard print inside the logo in the future. Next up is an Ace of Spades card with a skull in the middle. current/smile Your idea is pretty awesome as well.

I imagine! Tattoos are addictive, unfortunately the ''logo'' will be the first because i suffer with allergies, there would have to take care of myself before I can do so. But I liked the idea about the  leopard print,  will be different and more artistic. * - * And..sorry my english, I'm from Brazil and my english is bad.. HAHAH

Yeah it's a big addiction. That sucks you have allergies. I know thats kinda like. I have a back piece I'm working on but since I found out about my spine disease it's been on hold.  My left arm is almost out of room so the little room left will have leopard print to fill in the spaces.  No worries about your English, I can understand what your say loud and clear. current/smile Brazil looks like a beautiful country to visit.

It's really bad, but I feel sorry for your column and hopefully improve! Dude, after you have finished making the tattoos, I want to see, now I'm curious and even anxious to see completed. XD
YEES! Brazil is a beautiful country, tourist sites are wonderful. You've seen the photos of Crashdiet in Rio de Janeiro?

Bad allergies are awful. As far as my back goes its the same illness Mick Mars has. So it's pretty much up to me and I've got it fairly controlled.  I ordered a gel to numb my back so I can finish it.  If you are familiar with the Nintendo game Castlevania. I got the original artwork outlined on my back.  I will post more pictures of my tattoos in my profile.  I did see the Crashdiet in Rio photos.  Makes me wish I was there to see it.  Brazil is one of the places I wanna travel to for two weeks.  current/big_smile

It's good to see that you are a positive person about it because I have kidney problem and it bothers me a lot because the pains come and go too, but as we say here in Brazil: "It is the life that follows!" HAHAH 'Castlevania is familiar, but nitendo I played many years ago, I can not remember, but the tattoo must have been good! Ok, I hope to see the photos! * - *
The show was awesome! The Brazilian public is very warm, energizing, but not wanting to belittle the other fans. To come to Brazil you need to stay two weeks even as far as the Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo is also a great place to visit. Where do you live? XD

Yeah it's hard to stay positive about stuff but I do my best and that's what matters. current/smile oh kidney problems are not good. Hope that can be treated so the pain doesn't come and go it's kinda similar to being in a few bands up here.  No drugs thankfully I don't need another overdose but there is a fair share of booze that travels around.  I'll post a pic of the painting and the progress of where I'm at with it.  I've seen lots of videos of the Rio fest.  I've went to Wacken Open Air in 2006 to see Emperor but got really drunk and the only part I caught was Ihshan saying Thank You good night. I was pretty pissed. I live in Minnesota in the US. It's not bad here has a few cool things. Not much for music anymore but theres a lot of theater and comedy clubs which I do when I got the time. current/smile Usually all the fun stuff I have to travel to see.

The downside is you can not drink to not aggravate the problem, but sometimes it is hard to walk the line. HAHAH 'Drugs are not good! The person tries to escape problems, locking up in a world without back and with each step, are closer to the bottom, at least, is what I think.
Wacken Open Air is a big festival here in Brazil, and another well-known ROCK IN RIO, but unfortunately did not bring good bands are always the same, is not new. Were you drunk? HAHAHAHAH 'I avoid drinks when I'm in big events, if I will not miss all the fun. HAHAHAH "I wanted visit the U.S. is the dream of all people who live here in Brazil. HAHAH 'Look, I was surprised now, you're a nice person and open to conversations. *-* It is true that people from your country tend to be more closed, reserved, or it goes from person to person?

HAHA I don't drink as often anymore. Had one to many bad experiences. I like to enjoy them moment while it lasts.  Drugs are bad been 11 years clean from that stuff. I know of the Rock In Rio fest it seems to be a hit or miss on good bands.  It's fun here also depends on the part of the country you visit and yeah some people are closed and reserved but if you know someone it's pretty easy to find a good group of people. The crowd I hangout we all have a common bond with music and are all diverse in music tastes.  I tend to be more open, Ive always been the shy type but I like meeting a variety of people.  Yes I was really drunk at Wacken. I was like look I can handle my beer.  Thank you for the compliment on being friendly and open to conversations. I've been trying to be more social in the last year.

I'm glad you have recovered, is an example of overcoming. Many people can not, unfortunately. The ROCK IN RIO has been good at the time that Freddie Mercury was still alive and my mother had aportunidade to see it.   * _ * Now they call bands who are financially well sucessidas like Metallica, Slipknot, Guns .. but do not make room for other genres such as Horror Punk, Black Metal, which should also be appreciated.
Here in Brazil we are open, receptive to others.
You're doing well and I can ask your Facebook? * - *

Yeah, thats the downfall with the state of music today, seems like newer bands are getting the attention and the horror punk,black metal bands aren't as welcomed to bigger festivals. Here in Minnesota most of the good heavy metal bars are closing down so we only have a couple left. Our most known venue is 1st Ave of Purple Rain fame is good but if you can't sell the place out or have a big crowd forget it.  I'm a diehard Slipknot and Guns fan even of the current GnR lineup and Metallica is a hit or miss for me. I'm more into the classic era and even the one demo that's out with Mustaine on it.  Thats good in Brazil the people are open and receptive to others. It can be like that here but not as much as it is down there sadly. I will send you the link to my Facebook page. current/smile

Sep-01-13 01:03:28

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Sure. I posted it in my photos but I can do it here. Hopefully it's ok and the mods want me to post tattoos in other places I can do that but here it is on the back of my leg above myt Rev Deathbat.

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_crashdiet.jpg

It was beautiful, man!! I plan to make one soon with the logo too, but like this:http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/farewell666/l_950289b42bd84517b1a54deab0f7fc6a.jpg

Thank you! I would have had the band name on there but I'm running out of room on my leg. I may put some leopard print inside the logo in the future. Next up is an Ace of Spades card with a skull in the middle. current/smile Your idea is pretty awesome as well.

I imagine! Tattoos are addictive, unfortunately the ''logo'' will be the first because i suffer with allergies, there would have to take care of myself before I can do so. But I liked the idea about the  leopard print,  will be different and more artistic. * - * And..sorry my english, I'm from Brazil and my english is bad.. HAHAH

Yeah it's a big addiction. That sucks you have allergies. I know thats kinda like. I have a back piece I'm working on but since I found out about my spine disease it's been on hold.  My left arm is almost out of room so the little room left will have leopard print to fill in the spaces.  No worries about your English, I can understand what your say loud and clear. current/smile Brazil looks like a beautiful country to visit.

It's really bad, but I feel sorry for your column and hopefully improve! Dude, after you have finished making the tattoos, I want to see, now I'm curious and even anxious to see completed. XD
YEES! Brazil is a beautiful country, tourist sites are wonderful. You've seen the photos of Crashdiet in Rio de Janeiro?

Bad allergies are awful. As far as my back goes its the same illness Mick Mars has. So it's pretty much up to me and I've got it fairly controlled.  I ordered a gel to numb my back so I can finish it.  If you are familiar with the Nintendo game Castlevania. I got the original artwork outlined on my back.  I will post more pictures of my tattoos in my profile.  I did see the Crashdiet in Rio photos.  Makes me wish I was there to see it.  Brazil is one of the places I wanna travel to for two weeks.  current/big_smile

It's good to see that you are a positive person about it because I have kidney problem and it bothers me a lot because the pains come and go too, but as we say here in Brazil: "It is the life that follows!" HAHAH 'Castlevania is familiar, but nitendo I played many years ago, I can not remember, but the tattoo must have been good! Ok, I hope to see the photos! * - *
The show was awesome! The Brazilian public is very warm, energizing, but not wanting to belittle the other fans. To come to Brazil you need to stay two weeks even as far as the Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo is also a great place to visit. Where do you live? XD

Yeah it's hard to stay positive about stuff but I do my best and that's what matters. current/smile oh kidney problems are not good. Hope that can be treated so the pain doesn't come and go it's kinda similar to being in a few bands up here.  No drugs thankfully I don't need another overdose but there is a fair share of booze that travels around.  I'll post a pic of the painting and the progress of where I'm at with it.  I've seen lots of videos of the Rio fest.  I've went to Wacken Open Air in 2006 to see Emperor but got really drunk and the only part I caught was Ihshan saying Thank You good night. I was pretty pissed. I live in Minnesota in the US. It's not bad here has a few cool things. Not much for music anymore but theres a lot of theater and comedy clubs which I do when I got the time. current/smile Usually all the fun stuff I have to travel to see.

The downside is you can not drink to not aggravate the problem, but sometimes it is hard to walk the line. HAHAH 'Drugs are not good! The person tries to escape problems, locking up in a world without back and with each step, are closer to the bottom, at least, is what I think.
Wacken Open Air is a big festival here in Brazil, and another well-known ROCK IN RIO, but unfortunately did not bring good bands are always the same, is not new. Were you drunk? HAHAHAHAH 'I avoid drinks when I'm in big events, if I will not miss all the fun. HAHAHAH "I wanted visit the U.S. is the dream of all people who live here in Brazil. HAHAH 'Look, I was surprised now, you're a nice person and open to conversations. *-* It is true that people from your country tend to be more closed, reserved, or it goes from person to person?

HAHA I don't drink as often anymore. Had one to many bad experiences. I like to enjoy them moment while it lasts.  Drugs are bad been 11 years clean from that stuff. I know of the Rock In Rio fest it seems to be a hit or miss on good bands.  It's fun here also depends on the part of the country you visit and yeah some people are closed and reserved but if you know someone it's pretty easy to find a good group of people. The crowd I hangout we all have a common bond with music and are all diverse in music tastes.  I tend to be more open, Ive always been the shy type but I like meeting a variety of people.  Yes I was really drunk at Wacken. I was like look I can handle my beer.  Thank you for the compliment on being friendly and open to conversations. I've been trying to be more social in the last year.

Sep-01-13 00:49:47

House of Pain-Faster Pussycat

Sep-01-13 00:45:42

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Sep-01-13 00:23:28

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Aug-31-13 23:57:10

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Aug-31-13 23:37:22

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Aug-31-13 23:10:58

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Here's a personal one from 2008 and a very memorable one. I'm a big Avenged Sevenfold fan and have been since I got stuck into having to go to Warped Tour 2003. I had a chance to meet the band on the Taste of Chaos everyone singed a poster shook hands blah blah blah and I got into a conversation with The Rev about drums and talking about styles and influences somewhere in the conversation we just started arguing and laughing over it and next thing I new I was picked up and slammed through the table.  Lying dumbfounded on the ground not knowing what the hell just happened Jimmy looked at me and said "I like you" picked me up and asked if I was ok. Of course I was and just laughed afterword.

Aug-31-13 08:10:28

Aug-30-13 21:58:34

riKki reKkless wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

I just read somewhere that Lita and Cherie wanna do a Runaways reunion be interesting if it happens and who they would have sit in on drums.

I thought that was actually happening yet?

I don't think it's happening yet.  I could have misunderstood.  From what I read it's up to Joan and she's not into it.

Aug-30-13 21:52:23

Slip of the Tongue-Faster Pussycat

Aug-30-13 21:45:16

Yeah that riff is a classic. I forgot their Elvis cover is on their too which is a great tune. All in the name of is a hit and miss for me. Some days I like it and other not so much.

Aug-30-13 21:37:04

Marmetal wrote:

^ I find Girls, Girls, Girls (the album) quite overrated as well, although Wild Side is definitely one of their top tunes and perhaps my favorite Mötley Crüe song.

Thats a good song along with the title track.  Was the first song I got a lap dance do. Personally I really like the twisted idea behind the song You're All I Need.

Aug-30-13 21:00:26

Marmetal wrote:

Still, the most underrated album is definitely the self-titled one with John Corabi on vocals. It's simply amazing, heavy, dark and musically/lyrically way better than anything else ever done by that band. John totally owns Vince, also Tommy shines on that one. But it shouldn't have been labeled as Mötley Crüe, though it was due to commercial reasons.

Indeed it is underrated record and yet I love the Corabi record.

peterlondon wrote:

I can recommend the Saints of Los Angeles album though, it's pretty good actually, heard it the other day for the first time hehe.

//LONDON

Better late then never and it is actually pretty good. My favorite track is Goin Out Swinging or Chicks=Trouble.

I usually take a lot of crap since Girls Girls Girls is one of least my favorites since there's only a couple of tracks I like. Generation Swine I really only Glitter,Afraid and Shout At The Devil 97.  Be nice if they played the original Shout version with In the Beginning.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » MNGlambassist

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: