Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » MNGlambassist

Aug-30-13 13:08:57
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

Sheila wrote:

Haha I used a converter too. Okay, I've only been to Bergen twice, but its a pretty town current/big_smile Bryggen (wharf, i think? its just called bryggen in all languages xD) is a kinda cool place.

Oh okay, then you know what you get current/big_smile I got the chance to meet her (she had a signing session, so it was just a quick pic or autograph, then done), she seemed like a really nice and funny person. A Runaways reunion would be interesting. current/big_smile

Haha. I look forward to seeing it someday.  I'm also a avid fan of black metal so I'd like to see the landmarks of the early years. 

current/big_smile oh yeah I' super excited to see her again. I would say she almost did better than Ratt.  Didn't get the chance to meet her but hopefully that will happen next time. current/big_smile I love the Runaways, it's the one all girl band I can admit to liking and not take crap for it. lol

Aug-30-13 12:55:22
Forum: Off-topic

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_80s.jpg

Aug-30-13 12:51:32

Sheila wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Sheila wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

September 14-Lita Ford,Dokken,Firehouse,Dokken,Skid Row,Tesla,L.A. Guns,Kip Winger,Warrent

I would like to join that one. Its even on my birthday current/big_smile

current/big_smile If you lived here I would totally let you tag along.  I'll try and snap some photos of the bands. The show was 3693.81 Nok.  which here its 60USD and thats cheap as hell for concerts. Not sure what the average price is over there, been wanting to go to Norway and see where my family is from but just can't afford it. Which actually works out so I can keep practicing my Norwegian. current/smile

I think you misplaced a comma there, haha. That sounded insanely expencive, so I had to search it up myself, got 365 NOK, that sounds much better xD Thats a bit cheap compared to that kind of gigs here.
Cool that you have family from here current/big_smile Keep practising, one day you'll get here, haha. Do you know in Norway they are from?

Just to not get completely off topic, I saw Lita Ford this summer, she was awesome live current/big_smile So you have something to look forward to.

lol Sorry, I still have to use converters for currency.  So I just used a google converter.   It's pretty cheep here too compared to what comes around.  I have to check with my dad for sure on the location but I'm thinking Bergen but not 100 percent sure.  We have been working on a family tree. 

I actually just saw Lita Ford a couple of weeks ago with Ratt,Sabastian Bach,Dokken and she was amazing.  I just read somewhere that Lita and Cherie wanna do a Runaways reunion be interesting if it happens and who they would have sit in on drums.

Aug-30-13 12:29:12

Sheila wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

September 14-Lita Ford,Dokken,Firehouse,Dokken,Skid Row,Tesla,L.A. Guns,Kip Winger,Warrent

I would like to join that one. Its even on my birthday current/big_smile

current/big_smile If you lived here I would totally let you tag along.  I'll try and snap some photos of the bands. The show was 3693.81 Nok.  which here its 60USD and thats cheap as hell for concerts. Not sure what the average price is over there, been wanting to go to Norway and see where my family is from but just can't afford it. Which actually works out so I can keep practicing my Norwegian. current/smile

Aug-30-13 12:20:54
Everything relating the Seubject

Got a promotion at work! Normally the temp service I work with doesn't put people in the printing press room but I'm the first to break that one. I'll be starting off at the bottom of the totem poll and cleaning and rearranging pallets and product along with emptying the garbage and when that's done I'll be learning how to put the ink in the press and how all that works. So excited and they told me if I need to go on tour with Impaler let them know a month in advance and I'm still able to go.

Aug-30-13 11:53:35

Crazy Nights by Loudness

Aug-30-13 11:51:01

I work a show this weekend and the following weekend but for national shows its:

October 1st- Motley Crue 2nd Residency(will be my one year of not getting drunk)

October 16(my birthday)-Watain and ive been screwed out of seeing them 4 times so this time better be the charm.

Aug-29-13 23:24:08

Called my tattoo artist and she's gonna tattoo the Crashdiet logo on my leg tomorrow! Will be next to my Rev Deathbat and Dimebag Ribbon.

Aug-29-13 21:45:00

Motorhead-Born To Raise Hell featuring Michael Monroe

Aug-29-13 12:17:16

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:

That is old-school!

If your referring to my post, indeed it is. I was just a year old when that came out. My dad had it on vinyl and gave me the copy when I joined as their drum tech. We actually just did a show the other week where this and the other Combat release was played live. A bootleg was recorded and for bootleg quality it doesn't sound to bad.

Aug-29-13 06:08:27

I have a bunch but I don't wanna spam a entire page of different bands I've met this is just some of my favorites. I have one with Ozzy but I rarely show it, I look like crap and like a little fanboy.
With Clown at Knotfest 2012
http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_clown.jpg
Guns N Roses 2012
http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_gnr.jpg
Taime Downe Faster Pussycat 2013
http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_FPC.jpg

Aug-29-13 00:38:57

tested out how much power the new bass amp can handle. Sets off the neighbors car alarm on 5. It's a good day.

Aug-28-13 10:19:14

not just because I drum tech for this band or being featured in the film Trick or Treat or even being considered for the Filthy 15 back in the day this record cover is awesome and my dad would listen to it and got me exposed to the band and 25 years later I'm part of the road crew and occasional show when there is a extra killing needed. 1984 was a good year for us being on Combat Records with Megadeth,Exodus.
http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_album19986.jpg

Aug-28-13 10:09:27

Finally got the time to watch the Crashdiet dvd.  Was shocked by how quick it was shipped and arrived in the US.  So Peter if you see this thank you for making it available for those of us in the NTSC region. Just need more angles of you so I can figure out the bass parts.  haha
Also got my registration completed so I can enter a model airplane convention next month!

Aug-28-13 01:24:33

MC5-Kick out the jams

Aug-28-13 01:16:43

Justin Kicks wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

New Michael Monroe! Makes me wish I would have imported it from Europe since it's amazing as always.

Yeah the new album is amazing!!

I couldn't wait to get to the store to pick it up today so I downloaded it off Itunes last night. Then went to the local indie shop to get it.  It's probably gonna be on the high playlist for the next few days as was the same when The Stooges record came out earlier this year.

Aug-27-13 20:21:49

New Michael Monroe! Makes me wish I would have imported it from Europe since it's amazing as always.

Aug-27-13 20:20:20
Random fact 'bout yourself

mrs v. viper wrote:

sounds like you're a fun person current/big_smile

Thanks. When I'm not doing music I usually spend more time with a model kit than anything.  It's working out I don't really have many shows as of right now due to a convention for model building in a month and I'm trying to get a 3rd plane done to compete with.  current/big_smile

Aug-27-13 08:07:41
Post yours!

this is one of my favorites was due to the family and so called friends who didn't think I could do something good in a band. So when I got the offer to drum tech for Impaler it was the first song that popped in my head when I could say I was right and you were wrong.  current/smile

Live Wire-Motley Crue

Plug me in
I'm alive tonight
Out on the streets again
Turn me on
I'm too hot to stop
Something you'll never forget
Take my fist
Break down walls
I'm on top tonight

No, no
You better turn me loose
You better set me free

Cause I'm hot, young, running free
A little bit better than I use to be

Cause I'm alive
Live Wire
Cause I'm alive
I'm a Live Wire
Cause I'm alive
Live Wire
Cause I'm alive
I'm a Live Wire

I'll either break her face
Or take down her legs
Get my ways at will
Go for the throat
Never let loose
Goin' in for the kill
Take my fist
Break down walls
I'm on top tonight

Come on baby
Gotta play with me
Well I'm your live wire
You better lock your doors
I'm on the prowl tonight
Well be mine tonight

Come on be may baby
Come on tonight
Come on be may baby
Come on tonight
I'll give you everything
You want inside
Plug me in, plug me in
I want you
Come on tonight

It's usually the first song I hear by a band that becomes a favorite and that was Cocaine Cowboys(which a friend showed me a week before the band played in my city and it made my night to see them got a bass pick and a drum stick) but I gotta go with GW and RIS. Both of those have my two favorite songs So Alive and Breaking the Chainz so I usually listen to them a bit more but then I would tie TSG and TUR.  Also So Alive and Breaking the Chainz were the first two Crash tunes I learned on bass. Probably not correct but it works.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » MNGlambassist

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: