Hey there! I'm closing this place down and the migration of data to a new, improved website has started already, so keep in mind that anything you post from now is gonna be wiped! Will be back shortly with news. Cheers //LONDON

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » mimz

i was gonna come but my companion cancelled due to money problems...maybe if someone borrows us a jet?

Sep-21-10 23:48:15
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

Thanks for the posting & translation, i re-posted it to my facebook site hope its ok..current/smile

Sep-12-10 23:44:38
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

The best borthday to the best Waspgirl!!! current/smilecurrent/smile Love her madly

Sep-08-10 18:34:25
Forum: On Tour

^^ Thank you for telling current/smile

Sep-03-10 03:27:27

good pic of you

im disappointed too, not only that no mention about crashdiet but not many bands i wanna see and this was promised to be very special last time..well, have to just get drunk then http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif gonna go anyway

The poll is closed now and we got the lead, so let's now just hope current/smile The complete line-up will be released during next week so thumbs up!

Aug-26-10 23:20:12

My new baby + other i am taking care of until it finds her own home (the black one is my own

i don't know really, i can post pic when i get mine but i dunno if there's any left by that time

if i'm not totally wrong, t-shirts are 150 kr and hoodies 250kr current/smile

+ the whole name of the song "children of the night", that was first thing i noticed similar..but like i said before

we got the fuckin lead, thanks for everyone who voted and helped us to spread the word. now let's just hope for the best current/smile

have to admit it sounds similar but that's all, i wouldnt bother question it more than that..

mailed you current/smile

i like allmost every one of the mama trash artists so i dont really care who will play, everything goes current/smile tho deathstars would be ehaven for me and i still feel bad gemini 5 cancelled last year..

Yepp current/smile gonna be hell of a party, too bad its the last one there's gonna be...

i bothered few of my friends since it was only 15 votes missing, now we just have to keep it like that current/smile

we need all the votes now because we are really close!! spread the word!!!

Aug-13-10 00:00:29

I'm so happy for you and thank you for sharing this with us! I remember so many feelings you wrote about from my own first diet gig! And really well written review after all, i'm touched!

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

you got to vote for a third time, it's about the headlining...

come on, we got to beat Acey boring slade!!

I like Acey x) but sure now fuckin vote for dïet, ive been in touch with mama and already few bands have been booked..vote vote vote1

well like i said before..

Aug-09-10 01:07:23
Forum: Music lovers

in Finland's Sonisphere a lightning destroyed all Mötley's equipment so they werent able to play..40 people got injured..im pretty happy i couldnt go

we have 391 members now! some people made another finnish street team, bout 10 persons and ive asked them to join the official one, that would be 400!

Is there any new ideas or news bout street team action?

should i have posted that to the other topic i dunno, answer anyway? current/smile

It was also Mr. Mick Jagger's birthday same day, great men have been born on that day current/wink Congratulations to both !

^^Yepp, Heidi (Trashqueen) and me are probably coming current/smile

I'm thinking i could fly over there to see the gig in London, cool!

Jul-23-10 21:54:22
Category: Archive & Trash

sure a fun thing but i think that would only bring more trouble than anything good and the new users wouldnt be able to get those if they find their ways to forum after the competition.

Jul-19-10 15:40:33

Here's some of my latests + maybe few other familiar faces current/wink

Jul-19-10 01:26:00

from the gig i was in too, "Motorvatin" filmed by our own dear seabloom! current/smile

Jul-18-10 02:20:37

Anna Gable wrote:

Jack Daniel's wrote:

Michael Monroe had awesome gig last night here in Tampere! current/smile

He always performs like it's the last gig ever, such amazing energy and always gives everything with his voice too (good he's not a smoker, he still sounds very good too). Do you have photos or even better, video-clips?

Yep, i got some pictures, video clips nope cause the sound quality isnt so good in my camera..

it was fun, Michael climbed up as he always does and then hang down with one hand and said to the microphone that "I'm just hanging around hello" or something like that, great sense of humour. After that came down and jumped in the audience. Great, grreat gig! current/smile

I will post some pictures soon

Jul-17-10 18:35:20

Michael Monroe had awesome gig last night here in Tampere! current/smile

Jul-14-10 18:24:46

Lizzie Gruxx wrote:

Bauhaus - Ziggy Stardust

Excellent cover and a band!!

The Doors - Touch me

Jul-13-10 23:34:57

New clip!

They also have upcoming gig in Tammerfest summer festival in Tampere next Friday

Talked to mama about Crashdiet when  she first started the poll and mentioned about Gemini Five and Crashdiet that they know each other or so. She was exited about that and said she'll ask Gemini Five boys to introduce herself to crashboys so im pretty sure we're talkin bout the right band..

Jack Daniel's wrote:

Now the poll is closed, Crashdïet got 10,4% of the votes and only Deathstars n Latexx teens got more, 10,7% and 11,5%! Great job people, let's now just hope for the best!

there u can see the final results

Now the poll is closed, Crashdïet got 10,4% of the votes and only Deathstars got more, 10,7%! Great job people, let's now just hope!

there u can see the final results

Jul-11-10 01:36:23

Any goth music fans?

Saw them live last night and fell totally in love, real insruments is what i want and they got it, great sounds and feelings, this is pure!

they're older band so i think people who's listened to goth genre more than me knows them..

Jul-06-10 10:49:31

adorable cats and awesome photos of them! current/smile

Jun-29-10 00:15:27

wicked news!

Few more by Mr. Tommy Forsman!

Cool, Hitomi current/smile

Thank you for sharing and i hope everything is great for you and Emiya! current/smile

Jun-26-10 02:14:24

I think it's pretty fun but before we went to the gigs and met with some friends to listen to Generation Wild, every one of us had the different favourite song from the album..heh, usually everyone likes one or two same song

seabloom wrote:

Cool pictures Mimmi, if i remember correctly we stood next to each other  current/lol

yepp we did, i can even hear my own singing in some of the clips you have filmed!  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif Sure was nice hanging out!

Here goes mine!(just the best ones ofc, i got like 260 pics..) Awesome gigs i gotta say!

(pictures are from both Helsinki and Tampere gigs tho)

Jun-20-10 15:55:41

^^ yeah. got some nice photos, i'll post them sooner or later. What was with the Lady Gaga tho?  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

Jun-16-10 01:43:04

Wow all the tickets for the gig in Helsinki has been sold out from the internet, don't know if they kept some tickets to sell from the doors but anyway!

Jun-15-10 17:23:47

those brand new t-shirts looks nice, i think i need to purchase some of them..

Jun-03-10 20:44:14

..at the Globe Arena in Stockholm on september 7th!! How amazing is that? This is exactly what they need! Good congratulations!

May-27-10 22:54:33

Dave Lindholm - Pieni ja hento ote

May-23-10 22:33:13
Forum: Street Teams

^^ i didnt get any neither and im trying to promote here in finland so i think they ran out of them, anyway, we have those we can print out ourselves

• Index
  • » Users
  • » mimz

Board Info

Board Stats
Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info
Total Users:
Newest User:
Members Online: