• Index
  • » Users
  • » mimz

Feb-18-07 18:44:33
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

lovemachine wrote:

it wasnt thaaat funny was it?

It's in the blood. Everybodu laughs at you even if they just see your face. Or if they see you partying naked http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

Feb-18-07 18:30:15

I keep my eyes open, wide open current/wink

Feb-18-07 18:19:59

uuu. i would like to see it current/wink

Feb-18-07 18:15:53

yes. but shit happens if you party naked.. http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

Feb-18-07 16:20:36

Feb-18-07 15:01:22
Forum: New Members

^yea^, that's right. I'm not speaking perfect english but the most important thing is that all understand what you are saying.right?

or am i speaking here with myself and noboby understand what i'm  rambleing here alone current/big_smile

Feb-18-07 14:57:45

hey people, keep on write why finlanders are so cool, i love to read them current/wink

Feb-17-07 15:31:47
Forum: Music lovers

Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane

Feb-16-07 23:27:43

hmm, sunday punks. That's quite good current/big_smile

Feb-16-07 23:04:23

^^yes, that's right.

that's nice. it describes Crashdïet quite well.

Feb-16-07 17:32:46

^^yeah, they are irritating but their problem, i don't care. Let them be what they are, or what they are trying to be. it's the attitude what matters.

Feb-16-07 17:22:11
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

i have to write somethinf 'cause there been two finlands posts one after another:D

well, i admire Dave a lot, hes style and life were so glam! love him, like all we in here. maybe he is the king of glam like elvis is the king or rockn roll..current/smile

Feb-16-07 17:14:28

no, they are not cute!! current/big_smile and i meant that that kind of girls how don't really like rock music, they just wear black 'cause it's fashionable.

Feb-16-07 17:09:02
Topic: Negative
Forum: Music lovers

i've of course heard about Negative. I think it's okay but it's not my favourite or nothing like that. but great band, have to admit.

Feb-16-07 16:53:37

now you have a broken heart, right!? He didn'n saw it.. http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

Feb-16-07 16:45:50
Forum: New Members

ah, i'm so happy here is someone else from Finland current/big_smile my english is what teachers teach me in school, so it's a little hmmh hmm..

you have great pic of sir cristus current/smile

Feb-16-07 16:38:17

well in Finland you can see lots of " i'm wearing black, i'm a stupid bitch"- girls but here is quite lot different rock'n'roll guy anl i've seen quite many glammers here too. But i thinks that the best glam band comes from Sweden..
( except Hanoi rocks  :twisted:  )

okey thanks. it was only just that one time so i can keep going. current/wink

when i today signed in there were lots of new messages wroted.almost all marks was purple..but then something weird happend and this system logged me out.. I signed in again and then there were no new messges.  or i mean that all those marks was white or whatever that colour is, when their should be purple.. it's not a big deal and it was only today.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » mimz

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
michal