Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » ivy_deville

Jul-25-12 12:52:39
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

Happy birthday Marmetal/Martin! current/big_smile Wish you a kick ass day and year my friend! 8)

Jul-06-12 22:37:52

I just saw friggin' KISS live last weekend!! Still super excited!! current/big_smile current/big_smile
Best concert of my life, without a doubt! A lot of that has to do with the company though current/wink
I'm just so fuckin' happy and I know the coolest people ever! current/big_smile

Jun-26-12 19:12:38

mrs v. viper wrote:

this year? thats not long ago either.
and no, it doesn't go away, but it changes.
you'll be fine eventually. all the best!!

Yes, it was this year. It's not long ago at all and it feels
like yesterday still. I hope you are right and that it will
at least ease someday. Thank you

Jun-26-12 19:10:24

^ Aw, thank you so much! current/big_smile

Jun-25-12 14:36:27

Can't stop thinking about my amazing friend who died on March 20th.. Damn, I miss that fucker so much! I guess pain like this never really goes away. Would give so much just to hug him again..

Jun-25-12 14:33:53

Nice pictures people! current/big_smile

I actually think this one turned out rather cool:

http://www.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/3149/Rock-n-Roll-Junkie.jpg

May-11-12 09:38:52
Anyone going? Or got some tips for me?

Haha, I get your point! We're all different though amd I guess I'm not as awesome and badass as you other guys current/wink

May-10-12 11:50:02

It's good to hear something positive about the camp for a change! Everyone I've asked so far has been negative as hell current/tongue

I see what you mean. For me it's mostly about Motley, since I haven't had the chance to see them yet. Night Ranger, Motorhead, Axel Rudi Pell, Twisted Sister, King Diamond, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Steel Panther is also bands I would love to see! current/smile So if the camp isn't doomed to be a failure I really want to go.

Thanx ! current/smile

May-10-12 11:32:59

I guess the title say it all; Who's going to Sweden Rock this year?

I've never been there myself, but I've always wanted to go. A friend really wants me to come with her, but I've not decided yet. The thing that's holding me back right now is the fact that she plans for us to tent in the festival camp, and I'm not too excited about that. I might be lame, but I actually would like to get some rest when we're traveling far and gonna stay for so long - and most of all I want to be able to fix my hair etc. and look somewhat awesome and I really don't see how that can be done in a camp like that current/tongue If we were to sleep in a hotel, a cabin, an appartment or something I would go for it in a second! But I've only found some hotels and they're all faaaaar away and expensive as hell, so my friend can't afford it. That suxx.

So my other question is; Does anyone here have experience with staying in the camp? And does anyone know if there might be an alternative?
Answers much appreciated! current/smile

May-03-12 10:53:21

Hi Martin! current/big_smile There has just been so much going on IRL that I just haven't found the energy for any forums at all. But now I'm glad to be back,
and so glad to see that at least someone remember me! ^^

leathurrebel423 : Can I ask where you live? My man is a biker so I know a lot about the war stuff. Damn, that shit is annoying, hah! current/tongue
Good luck in finding the people for your band!

Apr-29-12 18:13:41

I'm thinking about me finally getting my ass back here! I never realize how much I actually miss this place before
I come back after being gone for a while. How are you guys? current/big_smile Still going strong?

Jul-24-11 16:53:10

Miss Obscene wrote:

ivy_deville - I keep my fingers crossed that didn't loose anyone in this horrible tragedy <3

Thank you <3

Jul-24-11 13:38:11

I'm turning 18 tomorrow, but I'm not able to feel exited about it at all.. My country is suffering under a terrible tragedy, and I don't know if I have lost any friends in the massacre yet.. I just feel so empty..

Jul-22-11 22:08:33

Yeah, you're right. It's confirmed 7 dead in the bomb in Oslo and 10 dead in the shooting on Utøya. Eye-witnesses say it must be about 30 people dead on Utøya though. They're still trying to find out there I guess. They're also concerned that it can be a bomb on Utøya also.

And yeah, I don't think our Prime Minister can say much else than how terrible it is. They want us to stay calm, but it's easier said than done.. current/sad

Jul-22-11 18:17:42

Terror-attack here in Norway today.. Damn.. It's like some creepy movie current/sad

May-23-11 14:01:31

Aww, you're so cute Sheila! current/big_smile current/big_smile Heidra Noreg!

I wonder why I always look kinda evil in pictures?
http://i56.tinypic.com/102v5mv.jpg

May-03-11 11:34:05
Found this video through RayWJ.com.

\m/

May-02-11 23:02:32

I could make one too, but my English is terrible x)

May-02-11 11:31:32

Omg! Anna, you're SO CUTE!! current/big_smile current/big_smile
Awesome!!

Apr-30-11 20:38:17

Queen.Obscene wrote:

^ I like your hair, too :3

Aww, thank you! ^^

And nice pix, thejoel! current/big_smile