Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » glam_junkie

Sep-20-13 00:26:20
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

Buckcherry + Steel Panther announced for Australia.

Sep-18-13 00:07:33
A list of all Pages and Groups around the world
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: Street Teams

mrs v. viper wrote:

glam_junkie wrote:

Italy... the link in the thread doesn't work for me, but when i search for it, it shows up and address looks correct.

thanks for pointing that out!! should be fixed now, but can anyone test again? xD

yeah, looks like it's fixed.

Sep-17-13 07:27:30

Just a few things i noticed:

Netherlands ... is this set up as a 'person' or a 'group'? I can't seem to 'like' this one with my crashdiet Australia page?

Italy... the link in the thread doesn't work for me, but when i search for it, it shows up and address looks correct.

Sep-17-13 07:17:18

Today i received my Japanese versions of
Crashdiet - The Savage Playground
Crashdiet - Generation Wild
Pompei Nights - Rather Die Than Live In Boundaries
RATT - Infestation (w/ bonus tracks and dvd edition)

Sep-16-13 01:03:31
stuff i am looking for...
Forum: The Market

since last visiting this thread i have manged to find

casablanca - kings queens & guilotines
lizzy insane - cds
gasoline queen - demo
sleazy rose - cd
molotow - cd
tornado babies - eat this
andy pierce - cd
smokey bandits - cd

Sep-15-13 07:33:29

New thread looking good viper.

Sep-13-13 03:38:37

i have recently discovered the early 80s french hard rock band Warning which I am really liking.
has a very britny fox feel to it.

Sep-13-13 03:30:05

peterlondon wrote:

Maybe we should try to re-activate people again and get the ball rolling. Personally I think the street team concept is awesome, it really shows that you can do a lot of stuff with very little money, and have fun all along too current/smile. It unites us like one big happy family, and reduces the distance between the artist and the fan. I like such things current/smile.

//LONDON

I think mentioning each street team on the main crashdiet fb page also attracts people to the pages for each individual country.

for example; the Australian page gets a handful of extra people joining each week, but in the 48 hours after the page was mentioned on the main crashdiet page, there were almost 30 new people joining in 2 days. so maybe that is something to do regularly also peter. (maybe each week the main page could promote 1 or 2 different street teams)

further more, that's where the 'questions' idea i forwarded you would also work well, because people then feel like the bands is aware of their countries activities.

yeah, stickers are nice n cheap. (the ones i just ordered worked out to about $0.07 each) but the posters too expensive. I think with posters even if a file can be provided that people can download then many people would print their own posters or flyers.

i do have some other ideas to encourage participation also... but how many things can be done at once. when you have time peter I am happy to explain these to you.

EDIT: maybe create a sticky / locked thread which only lists the street teams, and then another thread like this that is open for discussion, suggestions etc..

Sep-13-13 00:01:51

is there a current italian street team?
The link on page 1 doesn't seem to work

Sep-11-13 04:22:44

a member of the crashdiet australia page said they tried ordering the 'deal of the day' shirt yesterday, but the site payment did not work. were there issues with accepting payments in the last day?

i suggested they contact the store thru the email address on the page.

Sep-11-13 04:17:14

WCWTODD wrote:

Faster Pussycat - Self Titled Debut/2013 Remaster... KILLER!!

Very keen to hear this one.
Have another privately 'remastered' version of this that was so much better than the original, so keen to hear the new one to see how that compares.

Sep-10-13 01:32:13

mrs v. viper wrote:

how well are you guys actually organised?

same question goes to australia.. Lindsay?

sorry, never saw this request...

At the moment  it is set up where i have people in pretty much every major Australian city who are willing to distribute stuff. I just send off the items to those who say they can help.

The record label sent me some stickers about 6 months ago which i divided amongst about 10-12 people and I'm assuming people got these around the place.

Posters were hard to come by, but the Aussie record label did send me some for a single event.
(i think these will be expensive to post around the country also)

New stickers in the works also had a good response from people wanting to help (so i increased my order 3 times!)

Numbers gradually growing.... and i must say that the mention on the bands page got another 20-30 likes in 1 days so this is a good idea by the main page to mention each country street team i think.

Sep-10-13 01:25:28

is there an updated list of current / active street teams?
(the list at the start of this thread looks a bit outdated / old)

with the recent Australian sticker project i had people from different countries contacting me for stickers, but i was hoping I could direct them to street teams from their countries who could maybe help co-ordinate similar things.

Sep-10-13 01:19:19

Chardonaytje wrote:

They look awsome!!! Hmmm maybe we should make some for european streetteams so we can spread them in europe aswell.

@glamjunkie would you mind if we do that... I really like them :p

that's all ok with me, but it's more likely Viper (our queen of artwork) who would need to give the permission to re-use of modify this. I also got the ok from Peter before going ahead with this project as well so i didn't do anything against the bands wishes or that might go against any of their own promotion.

i actually think it would be cool to have all different designs out there for each street team, but then that's always extra work.

confused my self the other day....as I didn't know we had 2 different inboxes now
(1 for the stream and 1 for the forum)
I wondered why my message we disappearing and re-appearing.

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:

I was kind of interested. But since i can't send a tape I think i'll skip.
Good luck ya'll!

why would that be the deal-breaker?
let someone send you a cd and then you can convert it to tape.....

Sep-09-13 00:09:06
discuss and dipslay your records here!

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:

Livingdead4life wrote:

Wow, that was frikkin fast.

Already got it. Listening atm!

BRS001.  Did i manage to get first copy? current/yikes or is every one marked like that

Catalog number?

yeah, looks like a catalogue number.

Sep-09-13 00:07:26
Forum: Exposed

Ralphy Lee Fox wrote:

Empyreal's "Endless times" demo cover from 2001.

I know the pic is so small but couldn't find it in a bigger resolution anywhere.
Anyway, seems like two of the guys in this pic are Peter and Martin. I guess Peter (still with black hair then) is standing in the back. Not sure about Martin, though.

http://www.metal-archives.com/images/3/2/2/3/32236.jpg

i have a different Empyreal cd at home that also has peter in it.
somewhere on another thread i posted the inside picture of the band about 1-2 years ago.

Sep-06-13 08:14:38

Back alley Sally  - st

Sep-06-13 03:40:04

got some cool new stickers on the way (with a bit of help from a couple of folks on here!)

any Aussie want any to distribute, the just send me a PM thru here or thru the Australian street team page....
www.facebook.com/crashdietaust

won;t have as many to distribute as last time but these ones are probably double the size!

• Index
  • » Users
  • » glam_junkie

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
PowerAnguris