Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Sheila

May-05-14 23:49:36
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

I think it should stay. But maybe a restriction would be nice, so that this isnt the only alive thread. If people cant post ten posts in this thread each day, maybe they'll spread the posts into other threads. I think its fun to see what other people listen to, its not often, but it happens that people are listening to something that I've meant to check out, or listening to something that I though I was the only person to have heard.

May-01-14 01:33:34

vilatichoslapka wrote:

Sheila wrote:

I had to check out the Last Vegas tour. But no stop in Norway. Wow, surpriced current/yikes

My next gig is We love the 80s!!! haha, its gonna be awesome. Just look at this: http://www.welovethe80s.no/plakat/

Thomas Anders. In  school I loved him. current/big_smile

Haha, well he wasnt the one I was looking most forward to. He looked like a serious diva :p

My next gig is TNT at friday current/big_smile Saw them last saturday as well, but that was only.. three or four songs. But this is a full concert, woho current/big_smile

Apr-29-14 16:20:37

Kim Wilde - Young heroes

Apr-27-14 17:54:16
Forum: Off-topic

MissHurricane wrote:

Sheila wrote:

Sheila wrote:

I should really work on the paper, its philosophy, and I dont understand anything. So if anyone is good at philosophy, please help! haha.

I can't really say I'm good at it but there is a certain possibility I already had to read it during my study, some texts are kind of common at unis I'd say... how boring current/big_smile Anyway, hit me up!

Do you know anything about Marilyn Friedman and Rosalind Hursthouse? I'm kinda going to compare them xD

Ooops... I'm afraid I do not current/big_smile So even if I came back here in time, I probably wouldn't help you anyway current/hmm
How did you make it by the way? And how about your tattoo? Is it OK? That thing about opening it up sounded terribly, ew!

I havent delivered it final yet, I'm waiting to get it back from the teacher with comments now, before I deliver it for real. Dont think its the best I've done, haha. The tattoo is okay! current/big_smile The, opening it up sounds soooos scary, so I hope that wont happen again xD

MissHurricane wrote:

That's because your hair seems to deny the rule of gravity, dear. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you actually enjoy that attention current/tongue

Yeah I kinda enjoy it, its fun current/big_smile But it can be too much xD

Apr-26-14 17:55:42

I'm getting ready for we love the 80s, its gonna be so awesome current/big_smile Wondering how many people that are gonna comment on my hair. "Ooh is it real? How do you do it? How long does it take? Can I touch it? Oh it feels like candy cotton!" haha, I always get that when I'm out. Its fun though current/big_smile

Apr-22-14 15:08:30

My jacket is finally done current/big_smile (for now). I managed to sew on some patches for hand, I'm so proud! haha, havent touched a sewing needle since.. six years ago or something. Got some more patches sewn on with a machine, and some spikes. current/big_smile

Apr-17-14 13:14:58

I'm a bit worried about my tattoo :S it's itching as hell,  and it looks like I've got a rash on it :S I went to the tattoo artist yesterday, he told me to use a salve on it, if it's not working he's gonna open it up. That sounds sooo scary, open the tattoo up???? But I guess he knows what he's talking about current/big_smile

Also, I feel so sorry for all the Norwegians going to Sweden today. Total chaos current/big_smile

Apr-14-14 22:59:41

Sheila wrote:

I should really work on the paper, its philosophy, and I dont understand anything. So if anyone is good at philosophy, please help! haha.

I can't really say I'm good at it but there is a certain possibility I already had to read it during my study, some texts are kind of common at unis I'd say... how boring current/big_smile Anyway, hit me up!

Do you know anything about Marilyn Friedman and Rosalind Hursthouse? I'm kinda going to compare them xD

Apr-14-14 22:49:22

I had to check out the Last Vegas tour. But no stop in Norway. Wow, surpriced current/yikes

My next gig is We love the 80s!!! haha, its gonna be awesome. Just look at this: http://www.welovethe80s.no/plakat/

Apr-11-14 17:26:59

May Lepard wrote:

study, study, study... but I'm too lazy.

I know exactly how you feel! I have tons of pages to read, and an important paper to write. But what do I do? Sitting here eating chocolate.. current/big_smile I should really work on the paper, its philosophy, and I dont understand anything. So if anyone is good at philosophy, please help! haha.

Apr-07-14 11:41:49

Mud - Hippy hippy shake

Apr-04-14 00:29:30

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/1017161_10151960046155810_1695459151_n.jpg
Discovering that I have the exact same face as a horse in a pic. I just randomly saw it when looking trough some old pictures xD

Mar-31-14 13:05:38

Steel panther - Gloryhole

Mar-27-14 10:32:52

Icelandic Rocky Horror cast - Taumlaus Trans

Mar-24-14 21:53:21

IzzyReid wrote:

Sheila wrote:

IzzyReid wrote:

July 17th at John Dee!

That doesnt sound too bad, only problem is that its on a thursday. But thats possible to fix if we decide to go current/big_smile

Ah, work on thursdays? (I guess haha) Got my ticket earlier today, guess I'll meet you there if you and raymond decide to go!

Friday would be the bigger problem current/big_smile no problem for me, I probably have vacation (and me and my job doesn't like each other, so I doubt they give me extra work), but raymond works full time. But we'll see current/big_smile

Mar-24-14 12:44:49

Alleycat Scratch - Plastic dolls

Mar-24-14 12:43:19

I feel I look like a country singer once I put on light or blue jeans, haha.

Mar-23-14 23:54:44
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

Stuff like that is awesome for people who can cut things without ruining them. And dont have too much back-fat current/big_smile

Mar-23-14 23:50:33
Topic: Snapchat

you're all added. current/big_smile

Mar-23-14 23:50:02

IzzyReid wrote:

July 17th at John Dee!

That doesnt sound too bad, only problem is that its on a thursday. But thats possible to fix if we decide to go current/big_smile

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Sheila

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: