Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Sheila

Nov-19-10 21:50:27
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

I'm addicted or something to hairspray, haha. I was away working for two weeks this summer, without using any hairspray or doing anything to my hair. When I was home between the weeks I just had to spray a little hairspray because I missed the smell xD Not healthy.

Nov-19-10 13:36:20

Riot In Everyone - 24 (+)
Queen Obscene/69 Shots - 19
Breakin' The Chainz - 7 (-)

Nov-19-10 13:35:27
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

Hahaha : D

Nov-18-10 22:35:02
Forum: Music lovers

Smurfene - Julefest i Smurfeland

Nov-18-10 21:52:20

Foxy Roxx - Anything for you

Nov-18-10 21:50:48

XiLaii wrote:

Sheila wrote:

On my mind is how stupid this is, we have had some guy here talking about rescuing people and stuff (i don't know the english name for it, "førstehjelp" in norwegian xD), so now the canteen is closed -.- i'm hungryyy.

Oh man. Did he look pretty shocked by the compliment? XD.

On my mind is the huge amount of paperwork on and around my desk that I need to sort but cannot bring myself to start current/neutral

He just looked confused, haha. I did kinda the same thing today. Was with a friend at the mall, when we saw a guy with long hair (: D), and I wanted to see how it looked from behind. So I said "turn around, turn around!" (He was really far away, so I didn't meant he or anyone else should hear it), then another guy walked past us just looked real confused, hahaah.

On my mind is wiiii, I got the runaways movie pretty cheap from 7/11 : D

Nov-18-10 13:18:23

Riot In Everyone - 23 (+)
Queen Obscene/69 Shots - 19
Breakin' The Chainz - 8 (-)

Nov-18-10 13:16:01

XiLaii wrote:

Sheila wrote:

I just died a little. Me and a friend sat in the school canteen, and my friend talked about a guy with a cute ass. I wasn't talking about anyone, but I said "look, a cute ass!", to repeat my friend or something, when a guy turned around. I'm sure he believed I was talking about him, haha.

haha! I take it he didn't actually have a remotely cute ass? XD.
On my mind is the coursework I should be doing and currently am not.

Haha no, he didn't have a cute ass xD Not a cute face either, haha.

On my mind is how stupid this is, we have had some guy here talking about rescuing people and stuff (i don't know the english name for it, "førstehjelp" in norwegian xD), so now the canteen is closed -.- i'm hungryyy.

Nov-17-10 12:55:26

I just died a little. Me and a friend sat in the school canteen, and my friend talked about a guy with a cute ass. I wasn't talking about anyone, but I said "look, a cute ass!", to repeat my friend or something, when a guy turned around. I'm sure he believed I was talking about him, haha.

Nov-16-10 22:52:14

CC DeVille & Spike - Hey, good lookin'

Nov-16-10 22:04:45

izzie wrote:

Fuck off not being able to wake up on time, haha

+ 1

Nov-16-10 21:59:31

Aaaw, cute cookies : D

On my mind is that someone should hide my candy o.o i'm going to get fat xD

Nov-16-10 15:07:30

Miss Obscene wrote:

Sheila wrote:

We have been asking them about help to transfer our film to pc, and stuff too many times, haha. But suddenly we needed a cable, and we needed this and that, and nobody had time to help us, and we had to find other media-people to help us, and blablabla. xD

Yeah they probably hate you guys now  current/big_smile haha kidding

On my mind: Skid Row

Some days we have been on their door four times and stuff, haha. One of their teachers just looks real tired when he sees us, I'm sure he thinks we're stupid as shit current/big_smile

Nov-16-10 14:56:30

Knokk 'em Down - 4
Riot In Everyone - 19 (+)
Queen Obscene/69 Shots - 18
Breakin' The Chainz - 9 (-)

Nov-16-10 14:55:15

We have been asking them about help to transfer our film to pc, and stuff too many times, haha. But suddenly we needed a cable, and we needed this and that, and nobody had time to help us, and we had to find other media-people to help us, and blablabla. xD

Nov-16-10 14:19:53

Haha, I'm pretty sure all the media-classes hates me now.

Nov-15-10 22:29:12
Forum: New Members

I can some polish too! : D I can one word. KIABASA. : D I don't know how it's written, but I think that's how you say it xD

Nov-15-10 21:04:06

On my mind is how to make a group on facebook. We only get a group where we have to add every member. And if you're not added you have to ask to become a member and stuff. Heeeelp.

Nov-15-10 20:46:18

Knokk 'em Down - 6
Riot In Everyone - 17 (+)
Queen Obscene/69 Shots - 17
Breakin' The Chainz - 10 (-)

Nov-15-10 20:43:18

Hardcore Superstar - Guestlist

• Index
  • » Users