Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Sheila

Mar-04-14 23:54:26
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

I just finished a paper for school, woho current/big_smile I still cant understand why I have one document where I write the paper, and three seperate documents with notes. xD And with notes, I mean mostly bullshit I remove from the paper, because I dont like it, but I dont wanna delete it. Just in case.

Mar-04-14 22:17:55

Realizing that I dont have any lessons at school tomorrow. Woho current/big_smile
And I just saw a video me and a friend made years ago.. Hahahah. We were almost free to choose what we wanted to do at school, it just had to have something to do with travelling. So we made a video where we "travel" to Germany, Mexico, France and China. Doing "typical" stuff and talking the language in every country. The things we do are so stereotypical that I wouldnt dare to show it to anyone from any of the countries, and we are talking google translate-language.. Hahah current/big_smile But it was fun to see again.

Mar-04-14 21:00:39
Forum: Music lovers

Did you see them again? current/big_smile

My next one is suddenly Sugar Louise and Kill City Bandits on thursday current/big_smile Only a month since last time I saw KCB, haha. Thinking about seing Backstreet Girls and KCB next weekend (the 15th), but I'm not sure yet.

Mar-02-14 23:08:18

roknrol wrote:

Hi to everybody, on my mind I am planning to make an european trip as long as can save enought money (I am from Argentina), it might be this year or the next one.
I don't want it to be the classic tourist visit. I'd like to get to know the places in a different way...
As many of you are from different countries from Europe, I would like read your suggestions and advices about it. Which places to visit, time of the year to go... Anything you think that I should do if I go there...

If you choose to visit Norway, let me know, I can probably give you some tips current/big_smile

On my mind: my standard with writing papers. I struggle to get enough pages, now I have to cut down at least one page xD

Feb-27-14 22:39:52

I  won 2 kg of chocolate today!!! current/big_smile

Feb-27-14 22:34:24
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

I look forward to get it. I've heard all the songs before, but its gonna be cool to hear them in a better quality as well. current/big_smile I absolutely hope that the vol. 1 thing means that there will be more volumes. And the collector in me (it just kicks in sometimes, its not to stuctured) likes this very much. I love having things that may be hard to get later, and just to have lots of things. current/big_smile

Feb-27-14 09:47:09

Steel Panther (i guess they were called Metal Skool or Metal Shop at the time)- Cleveland Roxx

Feb-26-14 11:15:27

Hanoi Rocks - Motorvatin'

Feb-26-14 10:19:21

Have fun! I saw them a week ago, awesome. Really looking forward to see them again this summer, at skogsröjet.

Feb-24-14 11:03:38

Kill city bandits - long haired city boy

Feb-24-14 09:38:58

mrs v. viper wrote:

on my mind is how utterly amazing Only Lovers Left Alive is. If you're into vampires and/or great music you need to watch that, or generally if you just want to see a really great movie. brilliant art direction, good story with amazing little references, beautiful characters... what more can you wish for, really.

I looked it up, looks cool. But it doesnt look like they're showing it here, so if I'm gonna see it, I probably have to go to Oslo, where they are showing it next week. And not in a regular cinema, looks like its in some kind of filmclub. Looks like only one day. xD Is it so special as it sounds? xD

Feb-23-14 00:24:14

Seing this, from last monday. It was so fun to see how shocked they were when we sang current/big_smile

Feb-22-14 22:46:35

MissHurricane wrote:

Sheila wrote:

My family is too logic. My grandma and my mother, 80 and 40-something years, are out partying. Me and my brother, 21 and 15 years, are sitting at home with out computers. xD

I'd like to have your (grand)parents. My family never goes out, ever. It's kind of annoying, no rest for me here, hah current/tongue

haha, my grandmother isnt too much out. But today she's at a birthday xD but my parents are out a lot dancing, so they arent partying in that sense xD well, at least they used to be out a lot. My mother is still out, though. but I get to hear all the time that my parents are cool current/big_smile

Feb-22-14 19:33:03

My family is too logic. My grandma and my mother, 80 and 40-something years, are out partying. Me and my brother, 21 and 15 years, are sitting at home with out computers. xD

Feb-21-14 23:02:50

MissHurricane wrote:

Thanks God I don't like sweets, haha. I have actually no other choice than eat healthy now because my stomach basically decided I'm not allowed anything greasy or artificial (like things with a lot of glutamates) anymore, otherwise I'm gonna spend all night with my head stuck in the toilet. As you can see, I have a really serious motivation now current/big_smile I don't mind working out, you get used to your routine after some time. But yeah, few months ago I wouldn't believe that feeling like sweaty shit could be actually so good current/big_smile

As for the Steel Panther, I'm really looking forward to that show :3 I decided to go to Prague instead of Brno (my city) after all because in Prague there are gonna be many of my friends, including Lenka (Vilatichoslapka). So much fun next week! current/tongue

My body actually complains a lot more when I'm eating unhealthy stuff now, so I eat less of it. But still, I need some. xD
I love jogging when its nice weather outside. But i hate working out around lots of people (like in a gym), and I'm allergic to cold weather. xD

You should look forward to it, they are awesome. You should to go both current/big_smile I did that last time (Oslo and Copenhagen), it was so fun to see them two nights in a row, and they varied their setlist and their concert a lot. The only thing thats the same is the jokes, haha.

Feb-21-14 22:09:22

Sugar Louise - Hollywood dreams
It's been out for six minutes now, check it out current/big_smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJJooVWPZ8E&

Feb-20-14 21:48:41

I just made an awesome smoothie. As a smoothie-beginner, I'm happy current/big_smile

Feb-20-14 20:17:17

Kill City Bandits - Long haired city boy

Feb-20-14 18:29:15

MissHurricane wrote:

That awesome feeling when your hard work out and clean eating starts to pay off and you can not only feel it but also see it... I feel totally kickass and powerful like a dragon today, like if I could conquer the world, haha! I'm just not sure where the hell am I supposed to get money for smaller clothes, everything looks more and more like a tent on me, damn current/big_smile

I'm looking forward to my clothes hanging like tents, haha. But I dont work out hard enough, so I guess I'll have to wait a little longer. Plus I love my weekend chocolate waay to much, haha.

katribear wrote:

I'm so with you there. Just can't understand the fascination with sports. Albeit, for some reason, I have managed to miss the whole Olympics this time around. 

I cant understand sports at all either. Norwegian people are crazy these days, it a huge crisis if we dont win all the medals. xD The only sport that dont bore me to watch is riding, because I do it myself. But thats more to see tecniques and such, I have no idea who is who and that kind of things xD

By the way, the concert on monday was awesome!!!! I also found out that they are playing Skogsröjet, so thats awesome as well current/big_smile

Feb-17-14 11:49:53

What a morning. I found out last night that the tickets for Steel Panther was gone. I was sure they were print-tickets, so I was gonna print them, but apparently they should have come by mail. So I was looking around for them untill sometime around 1, before I called the ticket company this morning. Looong wait, i was number 60 in their queue. they made the tickets into print tickets (you have no idea how happy I was!), so now the tickets are fixed and ready for tonigt current/big_smile Cant wait to see them again.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Sheila

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
PowerAnguris