• Index
  • » Users
  • » Sheila

Mar-23-14 23:50:02
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

IzzyReid wrote:

July 17th at John Dee!

That doesnt sound too bad, only problem is that its on a thursday. But thats possible to fix if we decide to go current/big_smile

Mar-23-14 17:10:05

Sounds interesting, if it's a time and place that's possible to get to, maybe me and raymond will go current/big_smile

Mar-22-14 01:40:59
Forum: Music lovers

TNT - Intuition (live)

Mar-18-14 12:19:40

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/10014946_10151931931685810_1288673150_n.jpg

Got this yesterday current/big_smile

Mar-17-14 12:17:37

laj91 wrote:

Sheila wrote:

laj91 wrote:

Steel Panther is playing about 25 km. from where I live in august current/big_smile finally I'm sure I can go, because it isn't as far away as Copenhagen

Back to Scandinavia so fast? Thats cool current/big_smile I couldnt find any tour dates after june, but I know they are playing Skogsröjet, so I hope they stop by Norway again too current/big_smile

I think so current/big_smile Steel Panther haven't realeased the dates yet, I only saw it on the venue's facebook page
But it would be stupid if they don't make a stop in Norway too current/big_smile

Ah okay. The venue they are most likely playing if they get back here says nothing. Yet. current/big_smile Yeah, it would be stupid, but they actually skipped Norway once. They played here in 2012, but skipped us in 2013. I think. They played Sweden, Denmark, all the other countries aroudn here, but not Norway. I even sent a mail to the venue they played at last time (sold out), they said they had tried to get them, but they didnt want to play there. Weird.

Mar-17-14 11:53:19

Tattoo time today.. Uuugh current/big_smile

Mar-17-14 11:52:35

laj91 wrote:

Steel Panther is playing about 25 km. from where I live in august current/big_smile finally I'm sure I can go, because it isn't as far away as Copenhagen

Back to Scandinavia so fast? Thats cool current/big_smile I couldnt find any tour dates after june, but I know they are playing Skogsröjet, so I hope they stop by Norway again too current/big_smile

Mar-13-14 22:03:32

I got my Crashdiet-package today current/big_smile Aand I bought new shoes and pants for riding. And a new phone. Wohooo. current/big_smile

Mar-13-14 10:29:29

vilatichoslapka wrote:

Lady in Black wrote:

vilatichoslapka wrote:

I hate it when someone has a dog in the apartment. Dog hair is everywhere...:-/

Here where I live only a couple of people have dogs in the house and when their dogs leave their bodily needs on the stairs, they don't clean !! That sucks !! (the owners) current/hmm

Agree. This is absolutely disgusting.

Some dog owners are just.. shit. I had to call the police for some owners around here, they let their dogs run free all the time, with zero control over them. Caused lots of almost-dangerous incidents with the horses, and the dogs are crazy. Once, they ran around me and a horse, barking and growling at us. But they have gotten better now at keeping the dogs in their leash, so thats good.

Mar-10-14 22:55:31

Marmetal wrote:

Sheila wrote:

It really sucks to be stuck with an antique phone when you're used to a smart one.

Really? current/tongue My 5-year old phone died in December and since then I have no phone at all, feelin' great about it current/cool.

I guess it depends on what you're used to. If I had been used to this antique thing, it wouldnt have any problem without, I think.

I just got a mail from the insurance company btw, got money back, so new phone soon! current/big_smile

Mar-10-14 00:07:02

My phone died at the train yesterday. It got squeezed between the seats, haha. It really sucks to be stuck with an antique phone when you're used to a smart one. You realize how addicted you are to it. I have all my tickets to trains and stuff there, so I have to run away to fix new ones tomorrow. Two lessons learned yesterday: dont have your phone in your pocket, when sitting on seats that are designed for half a childrens butt. And second: dont make a lock on a smart phone you arent going to use for a while.

Mar-10-14 00:00:08

I found out that Michael Monroe is playing Skogsröjet. How awesome is that?? current/big_smile

Mar-08-14 22:21:45

I bought lots of stuff today current/big_smile
On CD: Return - Fourplay, Return - V, The Last Vegas - Bad decisions, Van Halen - For unlawful carnal knowledge and Michael Monroe - Lookin' at you. Does anyone know anything about the Michael Monroe one? It says that its recorded in Japan, its a double live-album, so its two concerts. On the discs it says promo, but it really sounds like a bootleg.
Aaaand I bought some stuff on vinyl: Sweet - Desolation Boulevard, Sweet - Sweet Fanny Adams, Madam X - We deserve the right, Ole Evenrude - Blond og billig, Ole Evenrud - X-Ray specs (single) and Tigertailz - Bezerk.

Mar-08-14 13:14:56

I'm at a huge record exhibition (not sure if that's the right word), it's awesome! I've spent way to much money, but found lots of cool stuff current/big_smile

Mar-06-14 10:33:48

The train decided not to work today. Bus for train = stay at home.

Mar-05-14 00:54:26

I just finished a paper for school, woho current/big_smile I still cant understand why I have one document where I write the paper, and three seperate documents with notes. xD And with notes, I mean mostly bullshit I remove from the paper, because I dont like it, but I dont wanna delete it. Just in case.

Mar-04-14 23:17:55

Realizing that I dont have any lessons at school tomorrow. Woho current/big_smile
And I just saw a video me and a friend made years ago.. Hahahah. We were almost free to choose what we wanted to do at school, it just had to have something to do with travelling. So we made a video where we "travel" to Germany, Mexico, France and China. Doing "typical" stuff and talking the language in every country. The things we do are so stereotypical that I wouldnt dare to show it to anyone from any of the countries, and we are talking google translate-language.. Hahah current/big_smile But it was fun to see again.

Mar-04-14 22:00:39

Did you see them again? current/big_smile

My next one is suddenly Sugar Louise and Kill City Bandits on thursday current/big_smile Only a month since last time I saw KCB, haha. Thinking about seing Backstreet Girls and KCB next weekend (the 15th), but I'm not sure yet.

Mar-03-14 00:08:18

roknrol wrote:

Hi to everybody, on my mind I am planning to make an european trip as long as can save enought money (I am from Argentina), it might be this year or the next one.
I don't want it to be the classic tourist visit. I'd like to get to know the places in a different way...
As many of you are from different countries from Europe, I would like read your suggestions and advices about it. Which places to visit, time of the year to go... Anything you think that I should do if I go there...

If you choose to visit Norway, let me know, I can probably give you some tips current/big_smile

On my mind: my standard with writing papers. I struggle to get enough pages, now I have to cut down at least one page xD

Feb-27-14 23:39:52

I  won 2 kg of chocolate today!!! current/big_smile

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Sheila

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts: