Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Sheila

Feb-23-14 00:24:14
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

Seing this, from last monday. It was so fun to see how shocked they were when we sang current/big_smile

Feb-22-14 22:46:35

MissHurricane wrote:

Sheila wrote:

My family is too logic. My grandma and my mother, 80 and 40-something years, are out partying. Me and my brother, 21 and 15 years, are sitting at home with out computers. xD

I'd like to have your (grand)parents. My family never goes out, ever. It's kind of annoying, no rest for me here, hah current/tongue

haha, my grandmother isnt too much out. But today she's at a birthday xD but my parents are out a lot dancing, so they arent partying in that sense xD well, at least they used to be out a lot. My mother is still out, though. but I get to hear all the time that my parents are cool current/big_smile

Feb-22-14 19:33:03

My family is too logic. My grandma and my mother, 80 and 40-something years, are out partying. Me and my brother, 21 and 15 years, are sitting at home with out computers. xD

Feb-21-14 23:02:50

MissHurricane wrote:

Thanks God I don't like sweets, haha. I have actually no other choice than eat healthy now because my stomach basically decided I'm not allowed anything greasy or artificial (like things with a lot of glutamates) anymore, otherwise I'm gonna spend all night with my head stuck in the toilet. As you can see, I have a really serious motivation now current/big_smile I don't mind working out, you get used to your routine after some time. But yeah, few months ago I wouldn't believe that feeling like sweaty shit could be actually so good current/big_smile

As for the Steel Panther, I'm really looking forward to that show :3 I decided to go to Prague instead of Brno (my city) after all because in Prague there are gonna be many of my friends, including Lenka (Vilatichoslapka). So much fun next week! current/tongue

My body actually complains a lot more when I'm eating unhealthy stuff now, so I eat less of it. But still, I need some. xD
I love jogging when its nice weather outside. But i hate working out around lots of people (like in a gym), and I'm allergic to cold weather. xD

You should look forward to it, they are awesome. You should to go both current/big_smile I did that last time (Oslo and Copenhagen), it was so fun to see them two nights in a row, and they varied their setlist and their concert a lot. The only thing thats the same is the jokes, haha.

Feb-21-14 22:09:22
Forum: Music lovers

Sugar Louise - Hollywood dreams
It's been out for six minutes now, check it out current/big_smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJJooVWPZ8E&

Feb-20-14 21:48:41

I just made an awesome smoothie. As a smoothie-beginner, I'm happy current/big_smile

Feb-20-14 20:17:17

Kill City Bandits - Long haired city boy

Feb-20-14 18:29:15

MissHurricane wrote:

That awesome feeling when your hard work out and clean eating starts to pay off and you can not only feel it but also see it... I feel totally kickass and powerful like a dragon today, like if I could conquer the world, haha! I'm just not sure where the hell am I supposed to get money for smaller clothes, everything looks more and more like a tent on me, damn current/big_smile

I'm looking forward to my clothes hanging like tents, haha. But I dont work out hard enough, so I guess I'll have to wait a little longer. Plus I love my weekend chocolate waay to much, haha.

katribear wrote:

I'm so with you there. Just can't understand the fascination with sports. Albeit, for some reason, I have managed to miss the whole Olympics this time around. 

I cant understand sports at all either. Norwegian people are crazy these days, it a huge crisis if we dont win all the medals. xD The only sport that dont bore me to watch is riding, because I do it myself. But thats more to see tecniques and such, I have no idea who is who and that kind of things xD

By the way, the concert on monday was awesome!!!! I also found out that they are playing Skogsröjet, so thats awesome as well current/big_smile

Feb-17-14 11:49:53

What a morning. I found out last night that the tickets for Steel Panther was gone. I was sure they were print-tickets, so I was gonna print them, but apparently they should have come by mail. So I was looking around for them untill sometime around 1, before I called the ticket company this morning. Looong wait, i was number 60 in their queue. they made the tickets into print tickets (you have no idea how happy I was!), so now the tickets are fixed and ready for tonigt current/big_smile Cant wait to see them again.

Feb-13-14 09:32:18

The first one that comes to mind is Tom Keifer - Thick and thin.
I love that man.

Feb-13-14 09:28:57

Ugh, it's snowing again. Sideways. If you're a train, that's a catastrophe. There's no way you can be on time, causing your passengers to be late too

Feb-13-14 09:25:45

Wig Wam - wild one

Feb-12-14 15:31:35

Hollywood vampires - god dammit!

Feb-11-14 14:44:00

Steel Panther! Its weird, the five last concerts I've been to has been almost two weeks between all the way. xD after that, I dont have any gigs planned actually. I'm thinking about DAD in march, but that'll mess up the two week-thing current/yikes

Feb-10-14 13:09:53

Wrathchild - Trash Queen

Feb-07-14 11:09:06

On my mind.. the industrial revolution and the paper I have to write about it.

Feb-07-14 11:04:23
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

Welcome people current/big_smile

Feb-06-14 09:17:00

Sweet - Peppermint twist
Makes me wanna dance current/big_smile

Feb-06-14 06:53:32

There is a kid somewhere outside that sounds like a monkey. I really wish kids had a volume button.

Feb-05-14 11:05:34

Big bang babies - Penny lady

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Sheila

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts: