Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Miss Obscene

Jun-03-12 21:15:57
Trading points for merchandise - good or bad!?
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Forum Support

I won't start a discussion with you about that, because it has nothing to do with the user points.

Jun-03-12 21:08:04

Evan - Like Izzie said, the vibe in here has been really good so far so we'd like to keep it that way. You don't have to like my suggestion, that's fine. But you've got to realize that it just brings a sour atmosphere to the forum if you keep calling people's suggestions "stupid". People just get upset when you do that. We have all been critizing each others suggestions so far without making anyone upset, so why start now?
We are not being dramatic, we are just having a conversation. Nothing has been decided yet. No need to put gasoline on the fire. You can express your opinions without bringing in words like "stupid". That is simply unnecassary.

I've also got to say that I like Laura Victory's idea current/smile It would be great to be able to give away points. Because I feel very lucky in the sense that I can buy Crash-merch (almost) whenever I want. But there are those who don't have that luxury and if my points can help them, then great!

Jun-03-12 20:52:20
If you find any issues please report them here :)

Oh yeah! Had totally forgotten about that one. I would love to have the shoutbox back current/big_smile

Jun-03-12 14:29:20
Post yours!
Forum: Music lovers

Love this song because you have to read between the lines current/smile
Bloody breakfast - Salem al Fakir

Cut your heart out with a saber
Slice it up and put it on a plate
Serve it with the morning paper
Don't forget the cool refreshing milkshake

Pass it on around the table
Let them all have a sniff and taste
If they like it they will lable it
From 1 to 10, there's no room for mistakes

It used to bother me for sure
But it don't bother me no more

Jun-03-12 14:10:35
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: Exposed

They also played Rebel and In the raw...It wasn't anything extra ordinary when it comes to the set list current/smile They'll have a new set list soon anyways, with a bunch of new songs current/smile

Jun-03-12 14:04:59

Viper - You always express my thoughts in much better words than I ever could current/smile Thank you.

Evan - I've got nothing to add. Just read Viper's post.

Jun-02-12 23:53:08

Yeah I've changed the title now current/smile it will only show if you open the video though

Jun-02-12 22:27:05

gothMINd wrote:

don't hide the points, that's stupid idea! They are a nice little perk, especially for people who never got to meet the band, or see them live or have awesome memories! There's nothing wrong with a little incentive!

The forums was much more active in the past, ALOT more, and there wasn't any perks involved. Besides I like this idea of points, as it's something for people who are "only" apart of these forums. If you feel your posting for points, well.. thats your feeling/problem

The points wouldn't disapear. It would still be a "competition" but the Moderators would keep track of the scores. Instead of everyone else keeping track of it too.

Jun-02-12 19:13:49

mrs v. viper wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote:

I know that this point system brings out the competitve side in some of us. I just hope that everyone prioritizes to write relevant posts, instead of competing for credit in the album cover. As fun as that may be...it just got a little crazy the last time. That is why I am bringing it up current/smile People should be writing here because they are interested in the discussions, not to get rewards.
Viper told me that the forum was starting to come around again, so that is why I came back. I didn't even know about the point system. And so I hope it stays that way. That people come here because they are looking forward to having fun conversations again with the Crash-family current/smile

Personally, I would prefer it if only the Moderators saw the points. Because I think it messes with your mind to constantly see the points. You start to compare them to everyone else. I think only the Moderators should see them and then announce who "won". I think the forum would go back to being more naturally active then.

it's nice this is being said. I sort of can see why this is a good idea for the band and for an active forum too. I guess this is using web 2.0 in a pretty professional way which the band is pretty good at anyway, but for me personally I have to say this too, that I'm active here again because I like the activity, and NOT because of some maybe reward. I got rewarded for my times on this forum with meeting my best freinds here, people I owe the best moments of my life to, which thinking about it is very fucking pathetic, but it's the truth.
I got rewarded by the band aswell, with way more than I'd ever dare asking for. The people I speak of know what I'm talking about. I already feel bad because I have this voice in my head that says "don't post so much, people will think you want a reward." which I don't.

So I agree with Missy, but I understand it maybe can't be done this way.

Exactly, I think this is how most of us feel current/smile

Jun-02-12 18:44:26

Little less than an hour current/smile

Jun-02-12 17:37:04

crizzy218 wrote:

U remember the setlist? current/smile

Haha, I actually thought of this when I was standing there... "someone is going to ask me for the setlist". And I never ever remember the setlist, so sorry. I didn't do it this time either current/wink
I can tell you some of the songs though. Generation Wild, Riot in Everyone, Knokk em down, Save her, Breakin the chainz...the new song.... they didn't do It's a miracle though.

Jun-02-12 15:09:01
Forum: Off-topic

The rain is finally pouring down. I've had a head ache for days now but hopefully it'll go the fuck away now current/wink Totally a day worth watching crappy TV-shows and eating candy.

Jun-02-12 14:55:23

Yeah I agree, it was really good seeing them back on stage again. I could tell they loved it current/smile They have saved up a lot of new energy. And they drew a big crowd. A lot of people were there to see Europe play, but they ended up nodding along to Crash as well current/wink haha

Jun-02-12 14:39:25

mrs v. viper wrote:

can you describe those new effects a little more please?!!!

Maybe Peter can help out with this question? current/smile I'm not very good at explaining these sort of things.
But basically the impression I got was that it was bigger and better. More lights.. fun colours... they sometimes used a "mixed" sound in the microphones to make their voices sound more like on the record. Maybe they have used that before, I just got the impression that it as more obvious this time. Ugh, so not good at explaining this... current/tongue
And in the beginning they had a big white sheet up and the guys were goofing off behind it so we could see their shadows, that was fun current/wink

But as I said, Peter is more than welcome to explain all of this in more professional words if he wishes current/tongue

Jun-02-12 02:44:57

Peter, I am sorry I didn't come up and say Hi afterwards, I had to catch the train home. But you guys did great! current/smile

Sooo I saw Crashdiet in Stockholm tonight current/smile There was of course a bunch of Europe fans there (last act of the evening), but Crash definitely won them over. Just before the band started playing though, you could hear Simon screaming and roaring in the microphone to check the sound. And there was this little girl, around 8 years old who looked absolutely terrified current/tongue She held her hands over her ears and tried to hide under her dad's coat, haha... current/tongue poor thing

I managed to take a few pics that turned out fine. We weren't allowed to film in there unfortunately but I still captured a few glances of "Save her" and a brand new song! It's the one you can hear in the sneak peek video from 2012-04-22. The guys had added several new special effects to the show. Don't know if they'll use for their other gigs or if it was a one time thing. But it looked and sounded cool current/smile

And oh yeah, Martin's hair is red and Simon's is no longer blue current/wink for those who were curious, lol.
http://www.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/6468/IMG-5790.JPG

http://www.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/6468/IMG-5794.JPG

http://www.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/6468/IMG-5795.JPG

http://www.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/6468/IMG-5797.JPG

http://www.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/6468/IMG-5798.JPG

http://www.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/6468/IMG-5800.JPG

http://www.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/6468/IMG-5801.JPG

http://www.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/6468/IMG-5805.JPG

http://www.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/6468/IMG-5806.JPG

Jun-01-12 16:43:17
Post yours!

Indeed it is

Jun-01-12 14:14:47

peterlondon wrote:

Cool, see ya at the merch booth after the show as usual then current/smile.

//LONDON

For sure current/smile

Jun-01-12 13:23:08

And I am gonna see the only reason why we are all here really. Taking the train to Huddinge to see Crash, going back home on the same night current/smile Hopefully with some cool pics and nice vids that I can upload. Don't expect too much though, I'm not an expert current/wink

Jun-01-12 00:52:02
Post yours!

Finally I can write about a song that I've been thinking about all day current/smile it's one of my absolute favourites when it comes to lyrics. Instead of posting the whole thing which no one has the patience to read anyways, I'll just post the best parts instead.

Wasn't life supposed to be more than this?
In this kiss, I'll change your bore for my bliss

It's your right to laugh at me
And in turn, that's my opportunity to feel brave

It drenched my fears of becoming like the others
Who become unhappy mothers
And fathers of unhappy kids
And why is that?
'Cause they've forgotten how to play
Or maybe they're afraid to feel ashamed
To seem strange, to seem insane
To gain weight, to seem gay
I tell you this: