Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Miss Obscene

Oct-16-10 20:47:18
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

Crashdiet - One of a kind

Love the message, love the feeling. Love Love Love.
"Hey wipe away those tears, don't cry..."
Yeah I'm a silly girl so I totally fall for it when he sings those words. Haha! A tip for any guy that's interested in me, stand outside my window and serenade me with this song  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif It'll work. Promise.

Oct-16-10 20:43:04
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

izzie wrote:

AxL Whïte wrote:

izzie wrote:

I'm runking.

Thinking about do a tattoo of "vissa av oss växer aldrig upp, vissa slutar aldrig att ha kul"

Meh, vafan, go hardcore, "Vissa slutar aldrig suga kuk" that's the one!

På kuken! Jag ska tatuera penis, jag ska bli en man! Två flugor i en smäll! Two flies in one smell!

Two flies in one smell....hahahahahaha, I have to start using that expression  current/big_smile love it

Oct-16-10 20:03:46
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: Exposed

Hahah yeah that's funny, and all the faces he's doing all the time, haha. The whole interviw is really great, but it would be really awesome to hear Martin and Peter speak more in interviews aswell.   current/smile

Agree!

Oct-16-10 15:25:56

RowSkid05 wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote:

Don't think this link has been posted yet? Or maybe I've missed it.
Anyways. It's the interview they did on Rivstart before they performed with "Generation Wild"current/smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsZe0E7C ... re=related

I've seen it on YouTube before, but I don't think it's been up there for a while? So I had watch it at TV6 play or something I think, so thanks for posting it!  current/smile

Yeah no problem current/smile Not so many views on it for some reason, I think it's a great interview with Simon's hair and all, haha!

Lifefknsuckz wrote:

Sounds great except for "the relationshp between Dave and the band" part. There´s enough of that going around and I´m so sick of it.                                                                                                                                                       A lot have happened since then and it´s so much nicer to focus on the future instead of diggin to deap in the past.
But ofc that is just my point of view and it´s ok if the people involved don´t mind.

I agree with you on that. I fully understand that it's an interesting subject and an important part of the bands history. But there is so much new stuff going on, so hopefully the blog with mostly focus on that. Even though of course Dave should be a part of the blog. It's just that particular debate that is pretty worn out by now.

Oct-16-10 13:14:28

Don't think this link has been posted yet? Or maybe I've missed it.
Anyways. It's the interview they did on Rivstart before they performed with "Generation Wild"current/smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsZe0E7C ... re=related

Oct-14-10 20:42:35
Forum: Street Teams

Hahaha, omg! That's fucking amazing! I would love to have that logo on my wall current/big_smile

Aww hope you get it somehow current/smile

I've just bought it myself (a few days ago) and haven't gotten a message about it being sold out. Weird!

Yeah current/sad

Oct-14-10 12:22:33
Forum: On Tour

Aww that's such a nice story Ann current/smile

This is the only story that I have with the boys...
They had a gig in Västerås this summer as you all probably know. Me and my sister got there very early, before the club even opened so we had to sit outside in the sun for a while. There was like 7 other people there as well but they were sitting a bit further away. Suddenly one of the backdoors opens up and Bullet walks out! I'm not really a fan of theirs so I didn't really care. But after them walks CRASHDÏET! Time stood still. My brain just froze and I couldn't even look at them! I'm just as shy as you are Ann current/roll
But I did manage to see Simon looking at me and my sister (that didn't really help as I got even more shy!!). They sat about 7 meters away from us, smoking, looking totally awesome of course.
I had the best oppurtunity in the WORLD to walk up to them and say Hi but it was quite intimidating to have Bullet, Crashdïet and their whole crew sitting on the parking lot. Even though I know they would have been nice as hell to me.
Aaaand, to make matters worse. My sister got sick during Bullets gig so we had to go home current/sad
So I've never seen them live...or well....I've seen em´live, but not singing haha. And my sisters health goes first of course. But I've got some catching up to do and the first gig that's available with the boys, I will go to.

Hope they made it into the list!! Haven't seen any results yet...it'll probably be up sometime tonight...

Oct-12-10 21:19:17

I believe it would look a bit like this current/wink

Eric - It’s almost time for me to go and get my shots. Why do I have to get shots anyway? So what if I get yellow fever. I could use a little color…

Martin - Guys, this could be our last circle together. We’re growing up! I mean, these two have jobs and Eric is out to start his life. And I’m doing more shaving than ever!

Peter - Eric I know you’re scared of getting those shots so I’m gonna be a pal and get em with you, cause I owe you from that time when I chucked that dead raccoon at you. And then it turned out to not be dead. And it bit you and then you kicked it back to me and then it bit me, and we both had to go and get rabies shots…

Eric - Haha that’s right. And on the way to the hospital Simon saw that dog and he jumped out of the car cause he wanted to go pet it. But he forgot the car was moving so he broke his arm. It was the funniest, bloodiest, most rabies filled day ever!

Simon - You know Eric, that hurt.

Eric - So does a swift kick in the ass.

Simon - You know, a kick in the ass isn't the solution to everything.

Eric - I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disagree with that.

Simon - My head hurts.

Martin - That's your brain trying to comprehend its own stupidity.

Simon - The truth is out there, man, it's out there.

Peter - No more for you.

Simon - Wait. Just gotta make a call first. Hello, sir. My name is Simon Cruz. I am about to do things of a sexual nature with your daughter. And although she does these things - with everybody - I now have a newfound respect for women, seeing as I have a daughter myself. Out of wedlock. Don't worry, I'm no longer with the mother. I just came by to seek out your blessing, so I may continue to please your daughter again and again. Thank you for your time.

Yeah I would TOTALLY dig it if they did a video in a 70’s show style!!!!! Hahahaha! current/big_smile

Oct-11-10 20:25:55

Hahaha!  current/big_smile

Oct-11-10 00:57:43

current/smile

Oct-10-10 23:29:24

current/big_smile

Oct-10-10 18:19:57

You'll have to copy the whole link, doesn't work to just click apparently...

Oct-10-10 18:18:31

This guy has taken a lot of nice pics of the band, but this pic on Simon is particularly good!!! Click on the link to see it.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/diegopadilha/5052712673/

Oct-10-10 17:58:36

Yep, but there's still nothing wrong about asking http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif
This is a forum where you can discuss things like this. Ask questions and get answers...
We just wanna know what's going on current/smile And if we don't get an answer, so be it. We'll live current/wink

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Miss Obscene

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: