Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Miss Obscene

May-31-12 13:41:59
If you find any issues please report them here :)
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Forum Support

CurrentlycRazie wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote:

Why are the posts jumping up and down? :S The latest posts end up above others. It didn't do that yesterday

I have the same problem. Maybe it's something to do with the time settings for each of us? We're not all in the same time zone... so maybe it's being affected by that?

Izzie replied to me about this in another thread. It should be fixed soon current/smile

May-31-12 13:26:01
Forum: Music lovers

izzie wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote:

Uuhhm, how did Sandy's reply end up above mine? current/tongue

Something seems wrong with the forum clock. Should be fixed soon I think. current/smile

Ah okay thx current/smile you can just ignore my post in the other thread then current/wink

May-31-12 13:24:53

Why are the posts jumping up and down? :S The latest posts end up above others. It didn't do that yesterday

May-31-12 13:07:21

Uuhhm, how did Sandy's reply end up above mine? current/tongue

Anyways, Rainbow in the dark - Dio.....
And Paradise City (duh)

May-31-12 11:23:25
Trading points for merchandise - good or bad!?

I noticed something yesterday when I wrote a thread and then deleted it (because I found the answer to my question). I believe I got points for doing that, even though I deleted it. Which I don't think is very good since people can create threads like that over and over again, without really contributing to the forum.

I know that this point system brings out the competitve side in some of us. I just hope that everyone prioritizes to write relevant posts, instead of competing for credit in the album cover. As fun as that may be...it just got a little crazy the last time. That is why I am bringing it up current/smile People should be writing here because they are interested in the discussions, not to get rewards.
Viper told me that the forum was starting to come around again, so that is why I came back. I didn't even know about the point system. And so I hope it stays that way. That people come here because they are looking forward to having fun conversations again with the Crash-family current/smile

Personally, I would prefer it if only the Moderators saw the points. Because I think it messes with your mind to constantly see the points. You start to compare them to everyone else. I think only the Moderators should see them and then announce who "won". I think the forum would go back to being more naturally active then.

May-31-12 10:57:58

glam_junkie wrote:

Casablanca - Apocolyptic Youth has some cool summer-vibe songs.

True, don't forget about "Best of summer" though current/wink haha...

I really like getting nostalgic and listen to 90's pop that was popular when I was a kid. And also the songs that are popular from the ESC. That's usually my type of summer music.
But HCSS is of course a must! And Michael Jackson.
"Seperate ways" and "Don't stop believin" by Journey are typical summer songs as well.

Well the last thing I heard was that they were going to release it this spring. But since summer starts tomorrow.... I'd say they are running out of time current/tongue

It seems like the record is starting to come together though, the guys are our of their little 'studio bubble' at least current/smile

May-31-12 09:49:05
Forum: Off-topic

Watching the trial against Breivik live. Usually I just follow the text update but today they are finally letting some parts being filmed. It's very interesting. It's always weird hearing this guy talk though. I've heard him before and he always sounds so kind. Like he doesn't want to step on anybody's toes. It's hard imagining him walking around on Utoya, brutally killing all of those young people...

May-31-12 09:42:53

Thank you for doing all you can to fix things Peter! current/smile
I couldn't help to notice that I can now upload pictures much easier current/big_smile That hasn't been working for me for two years. I've always had to use Photobucket. But now it's working!

May-31-12 09:36:41
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to wear bright colours, so I wouldn't buy something that is completely yellow current/wink I do like the black T-shirt with yellow letters though. That one is cool. Plus, the picture on that one has fun colours on it. Don't mind that at all.

May-31-12 09:32:54

Yeah it's really slow, good you guys are working on it current/smile

May-30-12 10:44:05
Post yours!

Sorry about the double-post.
This is lyrics that I think is simply beautiful... :-)

Golden woven sunrays splash on our face
Honey coloured moonbeams tickle and trace
Bursting out of our skins, our hearts exploding
Escape from this life, we call this dancing

May-30-12 09:40:06

peterlondon wrote:

Sweat pants is definately gonna happen, pretty soon but I don't know exact when yet current/tongue

Yay current/big_smile awesome!

May-29-12 23:41:33

Laura Victory wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote:

Can't wait to buy some of the new stuff, but it'll probably be a while until then...
I have so many Crash-clothes now but my favourite is easily the hoodie. God it's COMFORTABLE!! current/big_smilecurrent/tongue

Wouldn't you like a pink velvet Crashdiet track suit then? current/big_smile *take notes Peter! current/wink*

Haha current/tongue actually I'm not that fond of pink, but I wouldn't say no to a track suit. I've actually wished for Crashdiet pants in the past, but of course I understand that it's not as easy to fix current/smile

May-29-12 23:29:48

izzie wrote:

Crucified Barbaras new album is fuckin killer!

That is one of those bands that I should take time to listen to, but I just don't. The only one of their songs I've heard is "Heaven and hell".

May-29-12 23:06:32

Watching "The Bachelor" for some strange reason...

May-29-12 23:04:37

Can't wait to buy some of the new stuff, but it'll probably be a while until then...
I have so many Crash-clothes now but my favourite is easily the hoodie. God it's COMFORTABLE!! current/big_smilecurrent/tongue

May-29-12 20:02:56
Post yours!

mrs v. viper wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote:

I tried so long to avoid attraction, afraid it’s gonna hurt
I keep remembering what I learned from school, that romance is for fools.
So I just walk alone in my private cool

Casablanca - The Juggler

funny you post this. That song reminds me of you for some reason everytime I hear it.

Tragically it reminds me of myself too current/tongue
I think most of us post lyrics that we can relate to. I mean, that is why they mean so much to us right? current/smile Although of course there are some lyrics that appeals to you simply because they are brilliant.

The wise man said just find your place
In the eye of the storm
Seek the roses along the way
Just beware of the thorns

Scorpions - Send me an angel
This one kinda reminds me of myself as well...

May-29-12 19:59:24
Post yours!

I tried so long to avoid attraction, afraid it’s gonna hurt
I keep remembering what I learned from school, that romance is for fools.
So I just walk alone in my private cool

Casablanca - The Juggler

May-29-12 19:48:57
Wich ones will you attend?

Yeah I am so excited to see him live! current/big_smile He's just one of those legends who is starting to get old, so it feels like it's 'now or never' to see him perform. Of course he can go on for 20 more years, but I doubt that the quality of the performances will be just as great then. So he is definitely one of the highlights of this summer!

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Miss Obscene

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: