Overnight - 3
XTC Overdrive - 6
Bound To Be Enslaved - 5
The Buried Song - 5 (+)

Nov-28-10 17:41:10
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

W.A.S.P - Animal (Fuck like a beast)

^ it's from place to place, sadly enough. I e-mailed the club in Karlskoga and they didn't accept underaged visitors even though they'd brought an adult with them. I suggest you to send a mail to the venue in Karlshamn and ask them current/smile.

Nov-27-10 22:15:20

Welcome to the jungle - GunsNRoses

Absolutely current/smile. Just... be prepared haha! current/wink

Miss Obscene wrote:

saraaldebe wrote:

Oh! that's awesome! The grave is beautiful. You won't regret it. And if you want help to find it, you can ask me since I live here current/smile.

Aww thx, that's rly sweet of you! current/smile Lisbeth has offered to meet me there. I rather not drive my car up there in the middle of the winter... so it would be nice if the train station was close by xD

Lovely! Well, if you want to walk from the station it takes approx 15-20 minutes. And if you come this January, be prepared for SNOW!  current/neutral So dress well. Haha!

Oh! that's awesome! The grave is beautiful. You won't regret it. And if you want help to find it, you can ask me since I live here current/smile.

Miss Obscene wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

well, I rather listen to his music.

We all have different things that we do on days like these current/smile

Or you could do both. Like Miss Obscene said. We all have different things we could do. But since I live in the town he's buried and there's no problem for me to get there - why not? (:

Nov-27-10 19:07:34
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

Riot In Everyone - 40 (+)
Queen Obscene/69 Shots - 10 (-)

Nov-27-10 19:06:26
Forum: Off-topic

naaw! but it's alrite, she's got plenty of other songs to listen to! and her new album will contain 20 songs.. she is well mental but that's how we like it. Hey, Crashdiet. Next album of yours must include 21 new tracks hehe.

Nov-27-10 18:35:15

Miss Obscene wrote:

saraaldebe wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aXvJjWZEy0

Here you go. Haha sooo embarrassing. Oh well. I slept outside the fucking arena (I queued up for 24 hours, sick) so "talking" with Gaga was worth it even though I look like a fat ass current/wink.

"I feel just like you feel. Don't worry about that. It doesn't get any better if someone gives you a stage or a record deal. It's the same shit"
Haha she's awesome!

Lucky you current/smile
(And you do NOT look like a fat ass, you're very cute!!current/smile)

haha aaw thanks current/big_smile. So are you current/smile

Gaga's brilliant. can't really believe that happened haha! And under my favorite speech...  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_10.gif

Nov-27-10 18:09:51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aXvJjWZEy0

Here you go. Haha sooo embarrassing. Oh well. I slept outside the fucking arena (I queued up for 24 hours, sick) so "talking" with Gaga was worth it even though I look like a fat ass current/wink.

Nov-27-10 17:58:07

Miss Obscene wrote:

saraaldebe wrote:

One week ago I was still ecstated about Lady Gaga's Monster Ball... She fucking spoke to me and my fucked up friends from the stage. Arggh

Cool! What did she say? current/smile

She read our sign "we stopped looking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us", and then she accidentally saw my arm where i'd written "I

Nov-27-10 17:09:46

One week ago I was still ecstated about Lady Gaga's Monster Ball... She fucking spoke to me and my fucked up friends from the stage. Arggh

Nov-27-10 16:32:46
Category: Archive & Trash

Ivy_Deville wrote:

peterlondon wrote:

saraaldebe wrote:

like the same latitude as Lillehammer if the map is correct!

It probably is current/smile

//LONDON

Ah, I see.. Hmm.. On that fancy map of yours, what's close to Trondheim? current/tongue
I'll get to at least one gig, that's for sure!

Then I suggest you to take the show in Åre. Åre's like.. 2 hours with car away from Trondheim. Absolutely the closest!

(and yes I feel like a fucking genius with eniro.se... hehe)

Lizzy Rose wrote:

saraaldebe wrote:

I e-mailed Stadsbaren, Sundsvall about age limit cuz I'm underage too, and they said "hopefully there will be no age limit at all, otherwise you'll come in with an adult guardian" current/big_smile

i did that once...i just asked some random guy having a cigarette outside if he'd take me in...he pretended he was with me till we got past security and then went back outside current/smile

awesome! well my mum is quite excited about Crashdiet (i totally got her into it). she wants to see mr sweet haha so she's coming with me ;D  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/party0045.gif

Nov-27-10 13:43:52

So Happy I Could Die - Lady Gaga, hehe.. master piece

• Index
  • » Users
  • » saraaldebe

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts: