Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » gothMINd

sounds great current/smile i like "cripple" somewhat reminds me of  Marilyn Manson

edit: okay!! i've been hooked on the song "cripple" i like the chorus alot current/big_smile

Apr-12-12 23:39:11
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

Psychobunny wrote:

gothMINd wrote:

bunny current/smile you always have new phones current/tongue

LOL, yeah I know. I'm a geek when it comes to mobile phones. But how the heck could I possibly resist this beaut?

HTC One X

I got it in glamour grey though, I hate white phones.

OMG i just got a new android too *cheers* and i've been soo hooked on it, and i agree with you i HATE white phones
And my problem with that htc, is the size, i HATE big phones haha, its hard enough to fit in my skinny jeans haha

Apr-12-12 23:16:47

bunny current/smile you always have new phones current/tongue

Apr-12-12 22:46:57
Forum: Music lovers

yeah i knew your were gonna put it that way, and i understand that, but it's still not rock n roll music, spirit or not.. what about the bands that play the music and live the life and were much more of an influence to rock music, or even music in general.. i know alot of other genres of music now are influenced by certain rock acts and even the style, much more than madanna is influenced in rock, and you can certainly see it

it should not be called rock n roll hall of fame then if theres gonna be people in it that has nothing to do with rock

Apr-12-12 19:28:26

well, i dont know.. theres plently of rock n roll bands that started the path of rock music today, bands that have more impact on our music and will always be remembered, why aren't those bands in there? the list is certainly to long.. but instead there's artist from other music already in there, pop etc. etc. ..in a rock n roll hall of fame

Kraljosovina wrote:

But of course im sadden that I won't see my favourite band reunited even for one night.

Yeah, i feel the same way current/sad

Apr-12-12 11:55:14

cheers for axl
this hall of fame is totally bullshit! and a disgrace to rock n roll
i think alot more rock n roll bands should reject this crap

Apr-02-12 02:09:48

this is how i feel right now current/smile

Mar-28-12 12:51:13
:)
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

i'd love a gig from the TUR era, with just TUR songs current/smile

Mar-27-12 23:25:23

i guess lately things are alot different for me, i've gotten to love singing so much, and lately i've been more and more dedicated to it, so i kinda see stuff differently when it comes to other singers, im a bit more appreciative of their singing (whether its good or bad) current/tongue current/tongue

Mar-26-12 21:31:23

yeah current/sad

i said it on facebook a while back about the TUR and i wished we could go back to those days, the summer of 2007
the reason is becuz the image was cool, the feeling, the time, just everything was perfect, for me i guess, so that album came out at that moment on that period of my life when things were really good, even before it came out, and during the summer time of that year, i reeeeally wanna go back!

Mar-26-12 21:04:06

Marmetal wrote:

gothMINd wrote:

i personally like vince's voice alot, its unique current/smile

Yes his voice is so bad now it's unique current/lol. Don't get me wrong, I like his voice too but he definitely should practise more to sound decent live.

Oh the typical person who say's "vince's voice is bad"

you just dont understand it, i DONT care if YOU dont like it, becuase i think its great current/smile
it's not suppose to be perfect, its rock and roll! And its my opnion!
For me i judge a singer based on his singing and entertainment skill, vince voice is unquie , and like i said its my opnion, and i like it current/smile

Mar-26-12 02:14:33

david bowie "aladdin sane"

100000!

Mar-26-12 02:10:36
New Vintage T'Shirts!

^i like that one better to, and also the grey whiskey tee, got a change in logo current/smile

Mar-26-12 02:06:42

XiLaii wrote:

Lol way to turn up and just hit the nail on the head, Izzie!
If I couldn't have that though, I'd totally settle for money enough to travel all the times I want to.

money would be great current/smile

Mar-26-12 01:58:00

XiLaii wrote:

gothMINd wrote:

i personally like vince's voice alot, its unique

Eeeeeh? Even lately?

yep current/smile

Mar-25-12 23:39:53

mrs v. viper wrote:

izzie wrote:

I'm in need of friends who has the same values and music taste as me...

THIS!
I sort of have them, but it would be nice if they'd at least live in a 25km circle around me aswell.

i want these types of people, but its cost soo many to travel current/sad(

Mar-25-12 23:34:03

mrs v. viper wrote:

I'm juat a hardcore TUR fan, thats it current/tongue and they'll probably never get that feel back.

THIS!
i totally feel the same way, i really like TUR alot, maybe alot more than the other album current/smile

Mar-25-12 21:43:27

hollywood tease is a great song, but i wouldn't go as far and say it's better than save her

Mar-25-12 21:38:47

Actually i meant back then and also now

i personally like vince's voice alot, its unique current/smile

Mar-24-12 22:12:10

yeah, i wish they played it around 84' or 85'
thats the one song they should have played, would love to hear mick playing this live too and Vince's voice

• Index
  • » Users
  • » gothMINd

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: