Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » gothMINd

Dec-10-10 22:40:41
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

you guys, worry to much about your folks, i use to do things just to make my parents mad..haha

anyway, finally received my goodies!

Dec-10-10 22:38:33
Forum: Music lovers

Loudness crazy night http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_14.gif

Miss Obscene wrote:

I was going to do it for a friend anyway so I might as well post em here.

current/roll i wonder who this friend is current/roll haha current/big_smile

Dec-01-10 17:19:00
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: The Market

Miss Obscene wrote:

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

peterlondon wrote:

hoodies came in today haha... wonderful, 3 different kinds

current/sad  and I hoped it would be easy....
I'd second that transform food into money thing if it wouldn't be for money tranformng to food first... could we say SNOW into money? I have plenty of that....

Sure! Snow works for me too, atleast we've got plenty of that lying around http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif lol!

only rain over here, not sure what you can get for that! maybe we should pay a visit to the place where the boxes are with the hoodies! haha

Nov-29-10 13:17:06

Miss Obscene wrote:

XiLaii wrote:

gothMINd wrote:

seriously, rock n roll was meant to be played louder than hell http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_14.gif

Oh definitely!
Fuck off to this absolutely freezing cold weather right now D:
I feel bad for all you sweedish guys right now D:

I really like the snow and the cold, but now it's waaay too cold. You can't walk outside without gloves cause your hands hurt after just a few minutes!!

when its hot its to uncomfortable, i like the cold better, at least it doesn't damage your hair, like when its to hot haha

and snow days do suck, hate cleaning up...but it feels good to just sit home and drink hot chocolate current/big_smile and listen to crue

Nov-28-10 23:40:07

Miss Obscene wrote:

Mick-Mad4114 wrote:

fuck off, to all the people who say turn down the music....

+1 from me as well.
I get told all the time "Turn that down, the neighbours can hear it..." Well maybe the neighbours should hear this.

haha true current/big_smile

seriously, rock n roll was meant to be played louder than hell http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_14.gif

Nov-28-10 22:32:02

Miss Obscene wrote:

Taking the time to say FUCK OFF to all the pessimists again...
It's okay to have a bad day, but omg... I would hate myself If I acted like these negative people do.

dont be hard on yourself!, remember current/big_smile

fuck off, to all the people who say turn down the music....

Nov-26-10 16:19:02
Forum: The Market

lots of cool patches would be great was well...even stickers, and of course more posters current/big_smile, i could never have enough..haha

Nov-25-10 21:24:07
Category: Archive & Trash

now if only the US was apart of that tour, or better yet, ny current/big_smile  current/sad

Nov-25-10 21:14:45

Riot In Everyone - 38 (+)
Queen Obscene/69 Shots - 12 (-)

Nov-23-10 23:38:40

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

Sandy Sikk wrote:

oh no really? current/sad

Really. I can't sit 4 hours a day in a  stupid city train, I cant have rooms in two cities, that woud be way to expensive even with BaFÖG (support Money).
To tell you the truth, I havent been this depressed for over two years, I'm so down I could  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Beurk04.gif . It feels all like been there, done that.
Thank god there's The Unattractive Revolution

Nov-22-10 11:14:58

Riot In Everyone - 30 (+)
Queen Obscene/69 Shots - 20 (-)

both good songs, if i could vote both of them...

CrazyDÏETfan wrote:

ziggy wrote:

are this stuff is great heres a quote
"Dave Lepard:
Well that
would be a nice way to put your self on the spot with
the girls over here... But on the last gig a girl came
up to me after the show and gave me the worst kinda
... lap dance you would ever see in the dressing room and
i was shit drunk and puked on her shoes and took her
money bought me some more beer and went home with another
chick that didnt knew how to dance as well, but a great
bedtime storie haha...in the morning i got breakfeast
in bed with her head under the cover and i snuck out
when she was takin a shower..."

haha legend

Did David really say this?

I found one of my favorite quotes from an interview(I know everyone seen this but's it's funny)

INTERVIEWER: How many women in one night are too many for Dave Lepard?
DAVE:How many nites are enough for a women with Dave Lepard... (ha-ha)!

oh i love that one...its so funnny current/big_smile  current/big_smile  current/big_smile

if only they'd come to NY, i guess sometimes you could just hope...

but i don't see why not to fly somewhere to see them play, sounds cool to me http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  BUT if i can get some people to go with, cuz i'd rather not get lost alone current/sad , but getting lost with friends is more fun current/big_smile  current/big_smile , but that's not the real problem, i just don't want to have to fly ALLL the time to see bands, the cost is to much

Nov-17-10 11:41:50
Forum: New Members

XiLaii wrote:

Okay, I'm not gonna lie. Introducing myself here after a guy that looks a lot like John Lennon is tough act to follow. XD.

hey, welcome fellow "new person" lol, i guess i can do this to current/smile

Nov-17-10 11:22:40

Sandy Sikk wrote:

hard rockin' cat and guitar cookies! current/lol

they look like food for the dog  current/big_smile , but cool...you should use like whipped cream for the strings or something, unless the cookies are tiny then that might be a problem

right now, im thinking about watching tv but im to lazy

Nov-16-10 15:31:52

Miss Obscene wrote:

Fuck people who can't say things in a nice way, when you haven't even done anything to make them hate you. I'm sick and tired of pessimism!!!   current/sad  current/mad

gosh, i know how you feel dude.

but fuck off to everyone who doesn't like rocknroll, or long hair current/mad

Nov-03-10 20:52:11

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

gothMINd wrote:

yea well, maybe sometimes, just meeting the right people can help you as well and change everything(in a good way at least), and yes i would like to be a lead singer for a rock band, and what i meant is sometimes you find people who just want to do it for fun, who dont care to much, which can bring a band down, im just really searous about it, maybe i just care to much, or maybe you dont get it lol

I totally get you. What I'm saying is, it's better to be in a not so serious band than in no band at all. It will get you some experience etc. And if the band is not so serious it's not apocalypse when you leave them once you found the right people (who are btw easier to find when they actually see and HEAR that you do more than just saying I want to be a singer, because let's face it, how many people say that? Just saying it won't convinve people who are ambitious aswell)

yea i totally understand that, alot of people go through many bands before they find the right one, but sometimes you hope for the best current/big_smile  current/sad

Nov-03-10 19:57:55

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

gothMINd wrote:

i want to make this as my career, its like taken over my LIFE!!!!, haha you get the point

that's exactly what I was talking about. how can you REALLY know if you haven't been in a band if that's the right thing to do?
Just start with anything, and if it's singing ugly coversongs. The rest will follow.
I'm sorry to be so strict about it but: just saying "i want a band but I can't find the right people" is lazy and will get you nowhere.
He he, not that I'm any better, but at least I don't claim that  I want to make career as a singer.
Or well.. at least not seriously current/tongue

yea well, maybe sometimes, just meeting the right people can help you as well and change everything(in a good way at least), and yes i would like to be a lead singer for a rock band, and what i meant is sometimes you find people who just want to do it for fun, who dont care to much, which can bring a band down, im just really searous about it, maybe i just care to much, or maybe you dont get it lol

Nov-03-10 19:24:59

i seriously want to start a band as well, i want to be a lead vocalist http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_14.gif (i practice everyday, and it still seems a bit tough at some points), here i don't even know any rockers, its real hard, and second, im also interested in writing lyrics as well, and creating a logo for the band, but yea its hard to find the right people, because i want to make this as my career, its like taken over my LIFE!!!!, haha you get the point

• Index
  • » Users
  • » gothMINd

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: