Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » a friend

Feb-21-06 15:44:04
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: Exposed

Thank you......... (didnt understand much) but it was great to see  current/big_smile

Hugz C xx

I was just wondering, there are some very pretty girls on some of the Crashdiet Videos, i was just wondering, are they fans? Girlfriends, friends??

Hugz C xx

Feb-21-06 09:49:40
Forum: Exposed

Thanx  current/big_smile

Hugz C xx

Feb-20-06 14:24:59

That is so sweet.

Im sure he is looking down on you sending his love your way...

Memories are a great thing, hold on to every second of them !!

Hugz C xx

Feb-19-06 18:20:22
Topic: Question
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

I went too  current/big_smile  Travelled from England, spent a great weekend in Stockholm Fri-Mon, Glamfest was just brilliant i really enjoyed it current/big_smile

Hugz C xx

Feb-18-06 20:13:56

I think the guys need time to think about it, BUT i reckon this would be the BEST tribute EVER, to Keep the name, its such a great name, and like Peter says, people will be saying who?? etc, and they will just say, the guys from Crashdiet, so i guess they will choose when the time is right... !!

You as a band have come so far, and are well known, for your musical talents, and to start that ALL OVER again from scratch, without ever mentioning, "oh were the guys from Crashdiet" would be very hard, as im sure you can all appreciate...

So i say, if you want to keep the name, go for it, i think everyone will love it, yes Dave wont be there, and it may be hard for people to see your gigs at first, without Dave there, but they will LOVE you guys, and never forget Dave.

Hugz Claire x

Feb-18-06 14:53:28

Has anyone got a link to these ?? I cant get it to work from the main page  current/sad  Would really love to see them  current/big_smile 

Hugz C xx

Feb-18-06 14:25:44
Topic: KISS
Forum: Music lovers

Kiss are absolutely great !!

It was great that they ended the night with this song, i loved it, it was great !!!

Keep up the good work guys, you were born to rock current/wink

Hugz C xx

Feb-18-06 13:18:10

leadguitarist wrote:

Okey thank you for the information. I'm looking forward to hear theyre new album current/big_smile

Your welcome...

Start from the Dark, is there album that was re-leased last year, so its available to listen to current/smile

Im looking forward to there next album too, as John Norum shines, hes an excellent guitar player, and they are much more comfortable now i think, as although The Final Countdown will always be kinda what everyone thinks when they hear the name Europe, they have actually moved on from this, and are much heavier.... But in a good way... current/smile

Hugz C xx

Feb-18-06 13:05:16

leadguitarist wrote:

Does Europe still play together??? Anyway I like the guitarsolo in The Final Countdown. current/smile

If you ask me "who does the most beautiful guitarsolos??" I would say Slash.  Guns 'n' Roses - November rain

Hi, Yes, Europe re-united around 1/1/2 years ago, they have done quite alot of gigs around the world, they are back with there original guitarist John Norum.

Im a moderator on there Forum, at the moment they are working on another new Album, and it will be re-leased later this year, followed by another tour.

Start From the Dark is the album they made last year, and i must say, it is NOT like the Europe people remember them by, it is much more guitar orinentated, and much heavier...

Hugz C xx

Feb-18-06 12:41:27

http://www.europetheband.com/phpBB2/index.php

Check out the Official Europe Forum.... ~ Back with John Norum.

Hugz C xx

Feb-17-06 21:14:45

Maybe so, but this is why i think there should be a seperate thread just in case people do want to discuss other bands/interests etc...

Maybe this should be moved to off topic, or make a new place for these kind of discussions to go, i dont know, maybe Peter will sort it out.

I moderate 2 Swedish Rock Bands Official Forums, and the members on there do not only talk about the band that the forum is for, this is why we have a "other discussions " dept, so that they feel they can chat about other things in there lives....

Just my opinion current/wink

This is a great Forum current/smile

Hugz C xx

Feb-17-06 11:52:49

Im sure they will do whatever they feel is right.... They did great on Saturday, but maybe they will in time, find a great singer, who knows....

Hugz xx

Feb-17-06 11:50:52

How about.........

"  The Sleaze Boys  "

Hugz xx

Feb-16-06 23:27:11

Well, whenever it comes out, i will be sure to get it !! It was a great night, and i would love to have it on Dvd.... http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

Hugz xx

Great pics, they are very clear  current/big_smile  I think my camera was playing up on me this night... Damn thing lol, my pics seem so dark  current/sad  Ah well...

Hugz xx

• Index
  • » Users
  • » a friend

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users: