Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Sylvia

Mar-13-11 19:02:38
how does it counts?
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Forum Support

I'm not going to open new topic... I've never opened new topic... I mean that we could choose the best one (person who will get the most points, like for instance 6666 as Axl said)

EDIT: I stuck at 345 points

Mar-13-11 18:58:05
Forum: Off-topic

Hedgehogs are uncommon pets - probably everywhere.

Mar-13-11 18:35:58
how does it counts?

Something like this vote for your favourtie song from 'Generation wild'?

Mar-13-11 18:10:42
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: On Tour

Livingdead4life wrote:

Sylvia wrote:

No way! You have another rules then in my country! In my country when someone has 18, you can everything! You can go everywhere you go!

I think they mean that when you actually read what you wrote, it turns out really funny.
english might not be easy for every one that doesnt have it as ther first language.

but this is still funny!

But english is my first language (btw second is german). But here I have bad teachers, who can't teach - so this iss the only reason, why I do too much mistakes.
So if you'll see some mistakes just tell me what I did wrong.
I spend a lot of time learning english, but teachers still tell me that I have no mistakes...
So everyone, please forgive me (:

EDIT: I think I know what I did wrong in my post... (;

Mar-13-11 17:55:24

This is my cat called Kitty
http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/img/members/7537/my-cat---Kitty.jpg
And this is my new dog - Rodos
http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/img/members/7537/This-is-my-puppy---Rodos.jpg

Mar-13-11 16:23:28

I hate Sundays too

izzie wrote:

I slept 14 hours haha

You're lucky, man! I slept only 4 hours, 'cause yestarday I've got a new dog, which still yap at my cat, so they can't be alone at home. Before I went to sleep a puppy had been pissing at a bathroom floor! I must cleaned it and when I fished my work I wanted go to sleep, but I can't 'cause puppy had drunk too much water and it wanted go for a walk. After 2 hours I could go to sleep. After 2 hours my cat woke me up! 'Cause it needed go out... That was horrible! I stumbled and almost I felt down at my stairs... That was terrible night!

Sheila wrote:

I just love it when people dont answer me on msn or texts.

I don't think that people don't read your posts. I think they don't know what to wrote... It happens sometimes... (: Make a smile (:

Sheila wrote:

Meh I'm lazy today.

Me too (; 'Cause it's Sunday!

EDIT: I wrote it 2 times, 'cause my computer was hung oneself!

Mar-13-11 15:29:14
Forum: Music lovers

Joan Jett - Bad reputation

Mar-13-11 15:25:52

I don't know what's so funny in that...

Mar-13-11 15:01:07
how does it counts?

Great! From yesterday I was gained one point!

axl whïte wrote:

My alpha count is so evil right now...

It's not fair! I wanna evil count too! (;
"666 - The Number of the Beast" (;

Mar-12-11 19:23:06

We need this chat? Everybody is here, but in chat room there's no one of us... (; That's funny (:

Mar-12-11 19:16:21

Nice I've never seen my mum having hangover. She was a couple time drunk but not so much (;
But in my family me and my cousin, Cris, still having hangover - we're party people/animals! (;

Mar-12-11 18:56:51

What were you doing in Frankfurt for 3 days?

Mar-12-11 18:54:27
how does it counts?

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

okay.... ehm

back to topic,

the same problem, I gain one point day but then it stucks so Im at 522 now

I have today the same problem! I'm stuck at 344 now! I haven't got any points today! But I was posted and loged in 2 times... That sucks! What's wrong with this system?

Btw I wan't loged in at my Facebook. I just opened my Last.fm site for a while and that's it... What I did wrong?

Mar-12-11 18:47:11

Sheila wrote:

I've heard about about 27 somewhere.
I dont get why there are age limits like that. I get 18 and 20, because of the alcohol-thing. At least here you have to be 18 to drink or buy alcohol, and 20 for alcohol with higher %. But I can't see any logical reasons for 25 years.

No way! You have another rules then in my country! In my country when someone has 18, you can everything! You can go everywhere you go! And you have no limits! When I saw limit to 25 I was suprised of it! It's imposible! They wanna adult persons on their show? That's not fair for young people who really like this band. If there was no limit a lot of young people just go for a gig, but if a limit is, they just can't go there...
OK, people under 25 can't go for a afterparty... But they can't go for a gig? I don't get it...

Mar-12-11 18:37:34
Their new album will soon be released.

In my opinion they're quite good. They are one of the greatest bands nowadays (not like this vocalist like for instance Miley Cyrus or something like that), but they are still not so good like for instance CRASHDÏET, Crazy Lixx, Babylon Bombs or other new bands. Their first songs are good, because they were new band. But now? They seem like their lost their way to beeing good band.

Mar-12-11 18:24:02

Babylon Bombs - Jaded heart

Mar-12-11 18:22:28

axl whïte wrote:

You're hot, and I like yer necklace...

Yes, XiiLai - you're hot! My younger brother saw yor pic and told me that you look like Peter London! (; I don't know is that a kind of positive comment, but I think it is. (;
Btw you have really huge eyes! It looks really good - I've always dreamt about these eyes! (;

Mar-12-11 18:15:58

XiLaii wrote:

gothMINd wrote:

how many people live in your house...sounds like alot
haha touchy-feely

Technically, only four people 'live here'.
But I also stay here, and so does another guy who has nowhere else to go. So there's six of us that are here permanently.
And with this new girl, and the girlfriend of on of the guys who's here a lot, there are eight, haha.
And it's only got four proper bedrooms and one other small room that has a mattress on the floor, haha.

So you must have party all days... Or feel really bad... But how do you feel when you have a lot of people around you?

Mar-12-11 18:03:13

Native Nature - 5 (-)
Chemical - 46 (+)

Mar-12-11 11:16:38

axl whïte wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

I'm reading Robert Ludlums "The Bourne Ultimatum" now

They're fucking awesome!

I agree!