Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Sylvia

Mar-11-11 19:31:54
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

But do you know when the weather should change into sunny days?

Mar-11-11 19:12:03
Forum: Music lovers

Is here anybody who doesn't gonna go for the DDT? Or just can't do it?

Mar-11-11 19:03:04

Edguy

EDIT: Love this game! (;

Mar-11-11 19:01:22

In Poland days are rainy too, but not so bad... We haven't get snow now and rain is only for 2 hours per day... Not too much rainy days is here, in Central Europe (:

Mar-11-11 18:55:07
Nice...

Miss Obscene wrote:

Peter has said in an interview that Guns N Roses is his favorite band, so I think he'd say Guns. But maybe he has changed his opinion about that since the interview, I doubt it though!

Oh. I don't have no idea. Thans - I expend my knowledge about bandmembers (;

EDIT: If Guns is his favourite band, he'll probably won't change his mind... (;

Mar-11-11 18:50:35

Too bad. Why are you drown?

Mar-11-11 18:42:48
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

Native Nature - 8 (-)
Chemical - 43 (+)

Mar-11-11 18:34:35

Marmetal wrote:

I was playing a lot of racing games when I was younger, but only racing simulations, not arcade games like Need For Speed http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif.

Me too (; But also nowadays I play in these games - I have two brothers, so I must do it! xD

EDIT: When I was younger Need For Speed was one of my favourite game.

Sheila wrote:

Its much more fun when you can crash into everyone and everything without destroying your car : D

Yes, that's good (; I prefer Miami Vice City - you can crash into everyone and earn money... In the best moments of this game a police (and other agents like CIA, etx.) can follow you... (; Awesome - I love take a risk! (;

Livingdead4life wrote:

XiLaii wrote:

Are you guys Xbox or PS3 folk?

Im a PC person!

What's a difference?

Mar-11-11 18:26:44

Sheila wrote:

"Okay, we'll go home a little early today. Have a good weekend". I just love it when my teacher says that one minute before my bus leaves. So I have to sit here 30 minutes to wait for the next, blaah.

I've never had this kind of problem, because when I must leave lesson 10 minutes earlier I must only tell about my teacher and he leaves me at this time which wanna go out. It's a good for everyone who has long way to home. (: Try it... Maybe they'll agree with you...

Mar-11-11 17:59:52

Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood

Mar-11-11 17:45:29
Nice...

Btw in my opinion Axl has good voice, but for me is too weird and screech... I don't like this kind of voice, but I couldn't tell, that I don't like their songs... In my music taste Mötley Crüe and Skid Row are at the top of my list... For me Vince has awesome voice - even if not so good as Bach's voice (;

Mar-11-11 17:33:14
Nice...

joey_baccardï wrote:

the padlock might as well come from Sex Pistols, or it just have something to do with the look, not that much 'bout the music. But I'd GUESS that London would go for Gn'R, and Simon (if he was a forum-member) would go for Skid Row.

I agree with you... Simon would go for Skid Row - or maybe Guns N' Roses... But not Mötley..

EDIT: Martin would go for Mötley Crüe, but Eric would go for Guns N' Roses... And Peter? I think he would go for Mötley Crüe, too (;

Mar-11-11 17:04:52

UnSun - Clinic For Dolls
Anthrax - Attack of The Killer B's
Ozzy Osbourne - Scream

Mar-10-11 22:01:54
Topic: Drugs!

XiLaii wrote:

I won't even deny that I love drinking, though.

Like we all (anyway: I love!). (;

Mar-10-11 21:59:03
Some times i feel old on here...

Kraljosovina wrote:

I'm 18, wuhu. 19 in June.   current/big_smile

Just like me (as I probably said)

Mar-10-11 21:55:39

Sheila wrote:

Sylvia wrote:

I'm reading trylogy by Swedish author, Stieg Larsson. I read first book, and now I'm reading the second one called "Girl who plays with fire" (sth like that) - I'm not a good translater of titles (;

I love those books! Seen the movies? I understood so much more after reading the books (I saw the movies first).

I've seen only first movie. But now in polish HBO are playing all these movies: first, second and third (; So I'm going to see all (:

Mar-10-11 21:39:59
Nice...

Cheers man! I voted for Skid Row too (;

Mar-10-11 21:30:10

I'm reading trylogy by Swedish author, Stieg Larsson. I read first book, and now I'm reading the second one called "Girl who plays with fire" (sth like that) - I'm not a good translater of titles (;

Mar-10-11 21:20:21
Topic: Drugs!

I've never tasted drugs... I'm just somke and drink alcohol and I think that it's end for the end... (; I don't like to feel bad and have problems with my health

EDIT: Too much problems with my health (;

Mar-10-11 21:16:25
Nice...

No! It means that I don't care about your opinion... Nothing else... Do you understand (I hope so) (;

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Sylvia

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
PowerAnguris