Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Sylvia

Mar-09-11 17:43:38
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

I can't decide! I like 'Save her' and 'Generation wild' so much! I don't know... I'll try vote...

Mar-09-11 16:55:27
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

Miss Obscene wrote:

Unfortunately no xD I've been trying to get rid of my sisters boyfriend for years but he wont budge! But as long as he treats her well I guess I have to live wth it (and that's the problem because he and I don't like each other, and he's got a freaking key to our apartment so he can come here whenever he wants... even though my sister isn't even at home!! Gaah... and my parents are fine with it cause "he's a part of the family now". Well not in MY family current/tongue)

I haven;t got that problem. You said: he and I don't like each other. My brother has the same situation. He doesn't accept my opnion. He doesn't like my ex-boyfriends, casuse they're not in his type... He likes when guys look like so sweet and good. He doen't accept my own taste.
Btw, my brother never agree with my opinion and I never agree with his opinion too (;

Mar-09-11 16:46:33

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

I always wanted a hot younger sister! Lol where I would have been the Big Brother and taking care of her

You want younger sister? I prefer older brother... He musn't be hot - he must have hot guys! (; If I had older brother I would met more great guys. But I have two ouger brothers who aren't so good company (just like theirs friends).

Mar-09-11 15:46:57
Forum: Music lovers

Elvis Presley - Sylvia

(;

Mar-09-11 15:46:08
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

I had blond hair since I was a child. Almost, because when I waalmost 18 (year ago) I tuned my hair into red (now I know that it's not my color, because I don't like it on me). Now I have black hair - except for the black part (;
But maybe I should come back to blond hair... You know, blue eyes are amazing with blond hair, but also with black hair. (;

Mar-09-11 15:38:27

It depends... Sometimes my mom has the same humor and believe me - it's not so funny

Mar-09-11 15:36:41

No way! I have no idea that my post will shown 3 times! I can't sent it so I just click and click and click...

Sorry... My fault! (;

Mar-09-11 15:29:52

No way! Can I borrow your sister? She's amazing! I have two younger brother so I must go for a shopping with my cousin, who only tells me what she likes... Only sometimes we go for a shopping to buy something the same - like beanies (;

Mar-09-11 15:20:16

Frozen fish... Sounds great (;

Mar-08-11 21:44:15
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

Welcome Clarissa! (;

Mar-08-11 21:38:30

My favourite song:

Warrant - Cherry pie

Mar-08-11 21:37:30

I back to game...

Lovex

Mar-08-11 21:35:52
Forum: Forum Support

Yes, I totally agree with Peter... (;

Mar-08-11 21:31:49
how does it counts?

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

yeah could be.. Im not really sure anyway when I stopped working. It could be the same day as the facebook login was created. Maybe it has somethin to do with facebook? I have no idea

Hmmm... I'm only suggest... Maybe your connet with Facebook can be done...

Mar-08-11 16:40:37

I'm not an informatic, but maybe the reason is that you have too much stuff on your computer and too less memory? Try to increase it. (; If it doen't work I don't have no idea what problem is it. (;
Good luck! (:

Mar-08-11 16:30:21

It's okay. I just open this site and turn on the music on my computer and that's all. Others sites are closed. (: And then everything's fine (:

Mar-08-11 16:27:08

I'm going to go for a shopping, but I'm still at this site! (;
But befer evening I'll know what I'll buy this day (;
Please God (if you are here, around me) don't let me buy beer! Or vine! Or some kinds of alcohol! I have enough them - to next day (;

Mar-08-11 16:23:20

Miss Obscene wrote:

The site has been messing with me all day. Sometimes it just loads and loads forever and I can't get anywhere. Anyone else with the same problem?

I have the same problem a couple times but it was only sometimes... But it's the same thing in all the sites I've ever been (;

Mar-08-11 16:21:04

XiLaii wrote:

New site looks fucking hot current/big_smile

I agree! (;

Mar-08-11 16:19:09

It's just a long conversation (;

• Index
  • » Users