Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Sylvia

mrs v. viper wrote:

guys.... does it matter? Maybe you just have a different humor than him. can't you just ignore it if it doesn't agree with your laughing muscles?
Why did we even had that huge discussion just a few days ago if half of the members don't even TRY to live up to it. ...

You know what? You're right! I shouldn't react on this. (;

Mar-08-11 16:14:21
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

izzie wrote:

I took a new pic of Olof  current/big_smile
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/180115_1721030658848_1030765655_1828243_5931415_n.jpg

Sorry, bu I'll never say that it's a good animal. I hate fishes! I'm affraid of them!!! I have phobia connect with them!!

Mar-08-11 16:05:39
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

thejoel wrote:

Sylvia wrote:

By the way welcome Joel/Joey! I love your music taste - almost as mine.
One question to you: how long have you been playing bass and drums? Have you got your own band?

Hah, then you've got a great taste of music! ;D
I've been playing drums for 5 years. Bass only 2 and a half. Much less than drums, but nowadays I play it so much more than drums that I can call bass my #1 instrument. Working hard with it.
And no, I don't have own band. current/sad But some kinds things are going on, just gotta find a singer. Which is hard.

Too bad. But good luck! I hope you'll find someone... I recomend you everyone who just can sing (;
So tell me if something will change (; Did I say good luck? (;

Mar-08-11 16:03:01

Marmetal wrote:

Hi Sylvia and veny (nice avatar current/big_smile) current/smile.

Btw (before I forget)... What I... I know... Thanks dude! (;

Mar-08-11 16:01:10

And what I wanna say??? Ehmm.... I know!
I wanna to say all of you welcome here!
I wish you spending here a great time here! (Attention! It's so easy to be addicted of this site!). (;
Awesome site! The best I've eer seen before! (;
Great job Peter and Martin! (;
Cheers!

Mar-08-11 15:55:48

XiLaii wrote:

Piruparka wrote:

Hello! My name is Janita, I'm 14 years old girl from Finland. I'm not really good at english yet, but I want to try this

Welcome to the forum! Your English seems great current/big_smile

Piruparka wrote:

It's really nice to see how frendly you are for each other. And it's really cool to be here.

It's really cool to have you here current/smile

Yeah, you're English is much better than mine too (;
And don't worry - all these people are really friendly and they will never change (at least since I'm here... I'm just kiddin'). (;

Mar-08-11 15:43:21
Forum: Music lovers

Yesss...

Mar-08-11 15:41:04

Yesss...

Mar-08-11 15:40:49

Yesss...

Mar-08-11 15:39:30
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: The Market

peterlondon wrote:

Sylvia wrote:

You should saving money for a gig! (;

I think he already does.
//LONDON

I know, I'm just kiddin' (;

And yes,  think she saving his money for both - but gig is more awesome (;

Mar-08-11 15:36:21

Steel Panther

Mar-08-11 15:25:44
Forum: The Market

You should saving money for a gig! (;

Guys! It doesn't matter! Half songs from all of the world has almost the same riffs or something like that. If their songs has the same sound like these others it only means that they like these bands.. (;

Sandy Sikk wrote:

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:

ME: Hey!Peter a question!
do yooooooooooou remember that little talk you had with Fizzy for 3 years ago ??
PETER: Yes i do! It was pretty weird!
Fizzy: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
nah jsut kiddin current/wink

dude, seriously. do you think you're funny?

Yeah... I agree with Sandy - it's not funny! current/hmm

crashbear. wrote:

I have met and talked to both Peter, Simon, Martin and Eric a couple of times, mostly backstage before and after their gigs and they are all really nice guys and very true to what they do, both in their music and to their fans!!.  current/big_smile

It sounds awesome! Why, tell me why they are not from Germany?
Hmmm.. But they will in Germany... At the DDT! (; Mmm.... Sounds good! (;

izzie wrote:

No I haven't actually met them...yet...

I know your pain (;
But I'm still waiting for a good moment... Maybe it will be a gig like in the first story, but maybe not... (:

Mar-08-11 15:02:43

FailingBreath wrote:

Sandy Sikk wrote:

FailingBreath wrote:

Sylvia wrote:

FailingBreath wrote:

I can't believe that my friends managed to get me out of my room to party yesterday although i hate carneval xD And i also can't believe that we actually had a good time.. but now i'm hungover -.-

No way! You don't like carnival? Why??? I don't understand.
Carnival is awesome - a lot of parties all the time (party all day!!)...
A hangover? It's ok -  had it at Saturday and Sunday (;

I'll understand, that you don't like time after carnival - this horrible silence everywhere! It's so depressive! (;

Haha I prefer the silence actually current/wink I don't like the music and all those people who act so silly for like a few days... It's nice that they're all having fun but it's just not my thing..
^^

exactly!

btw, on my mind is that some streets here are closed because of this carnival thingie. now all the people have take another way so they're all drivin through the street where I live. (it suxx)

Yeah, it's exactly the same over here.. Also all the busses and trains are running late... Good thing that I have to write my papers anyway..

I know that it's not a good thing, when streets are closed, because it's carnival. But don't worry... The end comes. (;
Btw, it depends only of our character, which time we love - carnival or not carnival (;

EDIT: I mean carnival or silent days (;

Mar-08-11 14:59:31

Miss Obscene wrote:

Listening to Crashdiet songs... there's really no other band that I can listen to ALL records of and feel "YES! This is awesome".

I totally agree with you!
I can still listening them and I feel like a child who get a toy - I feel so (I think I have a word of the name this feeling, I guess)... I don't know: amazing/awesome - I think that this words describe my feelings. (:
And songs seems to never get bored... (;

Mar-08-11 14:53:37
how does it counts?
Forum: Forum Support

Miss Obscene wrote:

Sylvia wrote:

I getting points okay - I have no problem with this. But I can't see my pic, when I comment notes (under the notes - like in this video from Dark Decadence Tour).
It's not a big problem, but I have a question: how can I add a pic there? Does anybody know?

You mean you want to add a pic to your post?
Then you click on "Attachments" just beneath your post when you write it.

Yes. Thanks! (;
I'm just so crazy and sometimes I don't know what I should do because I'm thinking about a lot of things... (;

Mar-08-11 14:49:19

Native Nature - 15 (-)
Chemical - 36 (+)

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Sylvia

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts: