• » Users
  • » Sylvia

Mar-08-11 15:47:47
how does it counts?
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Forum Support

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

mrs v. viper wrote:

maybe it really has to do with the facebook log?

read the sites before this one, I tried everything with my facebook acccount already

You improve me if I don't understand. I mean I understand, that you're log in at first at CRASHDÏET's site and after that you log in at Facebook. Maybe try to not log in at Facebook on day. Maybe you'll see what's problem with it?
Just leave Facebook for a one day. I'm not log in at Facebook everyday and I don't have a problems with counting my scores (;

Mar-08-11 15:43:08
how does it counts?

I getting points okay - I have no problem with this. But I can't see my pic, when I comment notes (under the notes - like in this video from Dark Decadence Tour).
It's not a big problem, but I have a question: how can I add a pic there? Does anybody know?

Mar-08-11 15:26:01
Forum: Off-topic

FailingBreath wrote:

Sylvia wrote:

FailingBreath wrote:

I can't believe that my friends managed to get me out of my room to party yesterday although i hate carneval xD And i also can't believe that we actually had a good time.. but now i'm hungover -.-

No way! You don't like carnival? Why??? I don't understand.
Carnival is awesome - a lot of parties all the time (party all day!!)...
A hangover? It's ok -  had it at Saturday and Sunday (;

I'll understand, that you don't like time after carnival - this horrible silence everywhere! It's so depressive! (;

Haha I prefer the silence actually current/wink I don't like the music and all those people who act so silly for like a few days... It's nice that they're all having fun but it's just not my thing..
^^

Ohh, I understand. But you have from tomorrow's day silence. You should to keep this day.

Mar-08-11 15:21:55

Miss Obscene wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

She's smiling to you fizzy! current/smile

http://cdn.davesdaily.com/pictures/833-photogenic-goat.jpg

haha how cute :-D

I agree, although I don't like goats. I prefer dogs (maybe sometimes cats and snakes).

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/06/93/15/dog-at-carrowmore.jpg Look at this one! It's so cute, isn't it?

Mar-08-11 15:16:58

FailingBreath wrote:

I can't believe that my friends managed to get me out of my room to party yesterday although i hate carneval xD And i also can't believe that we actually had a good time.. but now i'm hungover -.-

No way! You don't like carnival? Why??? I don't understand.
Carnival is awesome - a lot of parties all the time (party all day!!)...
A hangover? It's ok -  had it at Saturday and Sunday (;

I'll understand, that you don't like time after carnival - this horrible silence everywhere! It's so depressive! (;

Mar-07-11 18:47:13
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

By the way welcome Joel/Joey! I love your music taste - almost as mine.
One question to you: how long have you been playing bass and drums? Have you got your own band?

Mar-07-11 18:41:12

peterlondon wrote:

welcome joel! we definately need more people from the US here. good to have you here! current/smile

//LONDON

But from Poland you need too? (;

Mar-07-11 18:37:09
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: Street Teams

mrs v. viper wrote:

but this is a promotion forum.
It's about getting other people to listen to them, not about yourself current/wink

Yes, I know. But sometimes you won't win like in this case. Everything what you can do is telling about this band your friends, who are listening the same music as you.
Just like in my country - this is a bad from Sweden. Even this country is quite near by Poland, th reason is that they to far. I tell everyone about this band, wherever I can tell (for example: Facebook) but these people must like this kind of music.

Mar-07-11 18:32:54

mrs v. viper wrote:

I think the main problem is, that many radio stations outside and even small ones inside sweden probably aren't even allowed to play songs of them.
So what you gotta do is make the station see that people want to hear it and that they can gain listeners from playing their stuff, so they are willing to pay for being allowed to play the somgs.
I promote this band for over a year now, in a country where they are already in the big Rock magazines. And even here it's hard to get them on the radio.

@duff37 :: in your position I'd try to get in touch with the management/label , I don't really know who exactly is responsible for this, but you get the point and ask them how the restrictions for your country are.  Or google about it first... And then pick one radio station that you think fits best and ask them what their possibilities are and then work something out with them, like a deal "If I can get you that song to play, you have to make a feature with them, like XXXX" or something like that. get creative... and patience's a virtue current/wink
That's how I would do it at least current/smile

Yes, this is a great point of a view. I totally agree with you - this is the only way to play their songs in radio stations. (;
Good luck!

Mar-07-11 18:26:51

I think that the best idea is that you should play CRASHDÏET's songs by yourself - buy album and just listen it!

Mar-07-11 18:23:50
Forum: Music lovers

Now? Hardcore Superstar - We don't celebrate Sundays

(By the way I agree with this song!)

Mar-07-11 18:21:17
Category: Archive & Trash

Noo, I'm waiting for One Of A Kind demo - it's the best song! It's almost like orgasm. Just like a mixed songs: Save Her and Generation Wild and Fear Control! Awesome! (;

Mar-07-11 18:17:14

Sheila wrote:

Some radio stations have that thing in a program that you can call in and request a song. It costs a lot, though.

Yes, sometimes. But it only depends on radio station. I think that it depending on how some bands are known in a country.

Mar-07-11 18:14:45

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:

haha here in sweden you can just call rockklassiker and ask them to play crashdïet for free current/big_smile

Yess, but this can be only in Sweden, but here in my country (Poland) people don't know this awesome band! So when I call to the radio and say "CRASHDÏET" they don't know, what I mean.
But I mean that topic is about another country than Sweden.

Mar-07-11 16:29:19
Category: Archive & Trash

Yeah, these demos are amazing... They sound like from a garagge. Awesome - so simple, but also so profesional. Great job!
And Fans are happy! (;
Thanks guys! :*

Mar-06-11 19:21:21
Topic: Sister

Why we talk about this band? I don't understand, why this topic was started... I don't give a fuck, but can someone tell me the reason why band called Sister has their own topic?

Mar-06-11 18:48:25

Well... I don't like to talk about my childhood. What I should write here, I don't know. I'm just a girl. Since my birthday I've living in Poland. What else? Something about my character? Well... I'm so crazy person!! My free time I spend with my friends - we're talk and listen music, and also drink. (; Cheers! (:
I'm just finnish high school. I'm going to go at the Univeristy and leave my native country. (;
If someone wanna know something for just ask me (; I answered...

Baby, what you get is waht you see... And this is what you get with a girl like me... (;
This is me!

Mar-06-11 18:19:20
how does it counts?

Sheila wrote:

My facebook never show that I log in, haha. But I can see others log in all the time xD

My Facebook log out itself!

Mar-06-11 17:42:00

CRASHDÏET - Generation wild

Mar-06-11 13:05:15

Nativ Nature - 20 (-)
Chemical - 32 (+)

No way! "Save her" is out! No way!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Sylvia

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: