Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Sandy Sikk

Feb-03-14 20:05:38
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

today I applied at another school for next year, so I can finally get my "Abitur", which is a general qualification for university entrance. (it's gonna take me another three years tho D: )
but jesus christ, it's about time! I should have it since June last year current/tongue I had to make a loooong way round, obviously.

Feb-03-14 19:33:36
Forum: Music lovers

At The Gates - Unto Others

Jan-30-14 16:07:45

Marmetal wrote:

Happy birthday to Sandy Sikk current/smile.

thanks Martin current/smile

Jan-30-14 14:32:49

Judd wrote:

Happy Birthday!!! have a great day! current/smile

thanks! current/smile

Jan-30-14 14:20:15

I got a really nice birthday present from my lovely friends at school today! I was totally surprised haha current/big_smile
it made me really happy though ♥ current/smile

Jan-28-14 17:59:29

Pearl Jam - Black

Jan-27-14 20:04:36

NightFalling wrote:

Still no snow here, but in other parts of Germany. I guess it´s just a matter of time until it reaches us current/big_smile

it actually snowed here this morning, but it was too warm so it melted again current/tongue

Jan-23-14 15:58:42

I just came back from a 3-day trip with my class. jesus christ, it was exhausting... we had to cook and sell food at a pretty big event for two days straight - from 7 am until 10 pm. had to get up at 5 am tho... also: it was all in French. we did everything with our partner-school in France, and they didn't speak a word German. I was the only one who could speak a little bit French, but the last time I had French in school was ~4 years ago, so I forgot almost everything... communicating was really fun as you can imagine current/tongue
needless to say: I'm glad to be back at home :3

Jan-20-14 20:40:23

Children Of Bodom - Tie My Rope

Jan-20-14 14:43:02

my mom and me are currently looking for a sweet little car to buy.. I mean what do I do with a driving licence if I don't have a car? haha current/big_smile

Jan-16-14 18:55:56

Nirvana - Breed

Jan-15-14 19:41:33

Dżem - Do Kołyski

Jan-15-14 19:35:14

listening a song I loved 5-6 years ago made me smile. back then I used to listen to it every day..
it triggered great memories, it was like I travelled back in time... :3

Jan-15-14 15:34:37
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

welcome! current/smile

Jan-13-14 20:31:00

MissHurricane wrote:

Fall Out Boy - Phoenix

...Yeah, like really current/big_smile

haha, I listened to them quite a lot a few years ago and shortly before their new album came out I re-discovered them current/wink
____

Insomnium - Down With The Sun

Jan-12-14 11:49:19

30 Seconds To Mars - End Of All Days

Jan-12-14 11:48:01

welcome!

Jan-12-14 01:03:41

welcome! current/smile

Jan-09-14 17:57:55

Sheila wrote:

I'm thinking alot about my dad these days. He's been at the hospital since last monday (the 30th), so I'm really worried for him. He had a bleeding in the brain (i'm sure there is some fancy medical name for that), and after being treated for that, he got an infection current/sad Now we're just waiting for him to wake up.

oh no current/sad I hope he gets well soon!
*hugs* current/smile

on my mind: I want to go to the 30 Seconds To Mars gig in Stuttgart so bad, but I can't afford it D: there's absolutely no chance I can get there current/sad I know I won't forgive myself that I can't see them on this tour...

Jan-08-14 20:02:11

^ yeah, true that! these are some good and important points (and my opinion exactly as well)
those are topics I discuss quite often, and sometimes these discussions get pretty heated beause it makes me kind of angry that some people don't seem to understand that those are important issues. it's like they don't want to hear the truth.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Sandy Sikk

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: