Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Sandy Sikk

Jan-02-14 20:08:12
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

I'm listening to the songs of Psych - The Musical, haha.

Dec-31-13 22:10:09
Forum: Off-topic

hmm. when I think about it, I don't really look forward to 2014..
nonetheless I wish all of you a happy new year!

Dec-27-13 20:51:47

NightFalling wrote:

I never finished Assassins Creed, but I´m working on that.

me too, I've got AC II on my xbox but I haven't played it for a long time..

NightFalling wrote:

I remember, the first game I ever played was Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit from 1998.

I still have Need For Speed Hot Pursuit II on my PS2 (which is somewhere in my basement current/tongue)
but the very first game I've ever played was Croc - The Legend of the Gobbos current/big_smile I guess I was like 4 or 5 when my mom showed me that game. *sigh* ...nostalgia current/tongue

what made me smile today: that my new notebook works and I can play Skyrim on ultra high settings. hah!

Dec-24-13 10:04:47

Sheila wrote:

Haha, I know that feeling, you're not alone xD
Good to hear that theres more of us current/big_smile

haha, I thought I'm the only girl like that current/big_smile all my friends don't really play games like these you know current/tongue

I remember playing Need For Speed on my ps2... good times haha!
now I rather play games like Skyrim or Civilization. I also love playing The Sims current/tongue
(but I'm also open for all kinds of shooters or stuff like that current/tongue)
I also played way too much GTA Vice City & San Andreas on my ps2 haha. but after that I didn't touch another GTA.. don't quite know why, though.
when it comes to my xbox: I loved LA Noire. Brütal Legend was also pretty fun current/smile
....god, I spend way too much time for this stuff current/big_smile
(oh and btw, those Steam sales are horrible if you don't have any money.. so many good games you can't buy current/sad)

what made me smile today: that my dad is coming home for christmas current/smile

Dec-19-13 20:30:56

NightFalling wrote:

Now I´m gonna start my tidy up-marathon, yeeei... not current/big_smile

I did that a week ago.. but my room is a mess again *sigh* I just can't keep it nice and tidy... current/tongue

Dec-08-13 16:56:57

NightFalling wrote:

Snow everywhere except here... There´s something wrong current/big_smile

it's crazy! I mean you can step outside and take a look at the mountains.. there's snow in every goddamn direction.
Baden-Baden (where I live) is basically only surrounded by snow, as always

Dec-05-13 20:27:15

MissHurricane wrote:

30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill

<3

Dark Tranquillity - Her Silent Language

Dec-04-13 16:33:06

Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer

Dec-04-13 16:30:11

I got an A in the class test I was talking about a few days ago! I feel sooo relieved now current/smile

Dec-04-13 16:27:56

the fact that I had a lovely day today with my friends. we were at the christmas market, enjoying delicious food and mulled wine. :3

Dec-03-13 18:50:14

I'm going to the christmas market with my class tomorrow current/smile can't wait for it :3
we'll drink way too expensive mulled wine and eat even more expensive but tasty food.. aaaah christmas time. you gotta love it current/wink current/smile

Dec-02-13 17:25:55

Thirty Seconds To Mars - Hurricane

Dec-02-13 17:25:03

my dad has to go to a special hospital for a rehab because of his heart problems.. but it's over the holidays current/sad
why couldn't they send him to this rehab later?

Nov-27-13 18:34:39

Pearl Jam - Even Flow

Nov-27-13 17:14:04

today I realized that my body can't handle stress too well anymore current/hmm
in the last ~5 weeks I had more headaches and was sick more often than in 2011 for example.
well, I guess it's not only stress, but mental health in general too.. I've been feeling a lot worse again this year, and those mental health issues combined with even more stress, pressure and whatnot, I think, might result in major problems..

Nov-26-13 20:47:31

MissHurricane wrote:

Good luck, Sandy, and don't worry, you're gonna make it. Everyone does, it's not such a big deal as they tell you. I had my finals in spanish and I passed, even though I'm definitely not the most clever thing on the Earth, haha.

thanks! yeah I think I'll make it too, but it seems like too much to learn but I know it's gonna work out in the end. it always does, with the right preparation current/smile

@laj91: thanks!

Nov-26-13 19:06:27

Pearl Jam - Black

Nov-26-13 18:27:31

vilatichoslapka wrote:

Good luck! current/wink 

thanks!

Nov-26-13 17:43:01

I have an important class test tomorrow. it's about some of the topics from last year and the topics from this year so far, like mineral nutrients, carbohydrates and economy (e.g. needs, different kinds of contracts, e-commerce, transactions, and whatnot) my brain is such a mess right now, jesus christ.
how am I supposed to remember this stuff plus like at least 8 other topics for my final exams in May? holy shit.

Nov-22-13 21:15:42

Sheila wrote:

I had no idea how important a thumb was xD Get well with your thumb!

haha current/big_smile thanks!

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Sandy Sikk

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: