Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Genital Grinder

Oct-09-11 16:45:13
Discuss.
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

i love it, its such a happy, party kinda song and i can't wait to hear that sucker on vinyl

Oct-09-11 16:41:01

mines being ordered as we speak...........yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy! current/big_smile

Oct-07-11 07:13:46
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

Sleaz wrote:

Just read 70 pages in Steven Adlers "My Appetite for destruction". Really good book actually.

I'm currently finishing off Motley Crue's "The Dirt" then its onto "The Heroin Dairies" so im gonna have to put addlers book off for a while.

Oct-06-11 15:54:40
Forum: Music lovers

Virginia Killstyxx - Zombie Girl

Oct-06-11 15:51:00

hmm lets see what am i thinking about.... oh thats right i'm seeing Crash Fucking Diet in less then 2 weeks!  current/smile

Marmetal wrote:

Re: Rest in sleaze DVD still sealed!!!

Peter said some time ago that they will re-release both DVDs so I'm waiting for that smile.

im with you on that one, i don't really mind if its first pressing or whatever as long as it still has all the same content

Oct-02-11 16:19:42

Jimi Hendrix
John Frusciante
Motely Crue
The Mars Volta
Carcass
Nasum
Aeon of Horus
the list goes on...

Oct-02-11 16:06:37

i dig, just liked on facebook current/smile

I was in Band along the lines of Steel Panther and the singer came in one super excited about crashdiet and told me if  i didn't like them we could no longer be friends (as a joke obviously... well maybe he was joking). When i got home i got on youtube, found "Riot in Everyone" and fell in love with the amazing emotional expression of music that is Crashdiet.

ahh i thought you meant one for just London as well, its ok i found it now current/smile

Sep-28-11 07:49:53

Happy Birthday London!

got it booked in for the 1st of December which is unfortunately after i meet the guys.

oh bugger, guess i better look for it

Its Peter's Birthday (at least here in Australia it is) so i thought I'd make a thread for everyone to wish him a happy birthday current/smile

Sep-27-11 12:51:17
;)
Forum: Street Teams

Sheila wrote:

They include a qr code (for those who don't know thats that ugly looking pixely thing, that moste people with a smartphone and the fitting app can scan and open

ahhh so thats what those things are, i keep seing them all over the place.

Sep-27-11 12:45:57

XiLaii wrote:

never seem to be able to afford a new one, haha XD

haha really? i got both of mine for free current/tongue

Sep-22-11 15:17:28

Generation Swine are freakiin' kickass, i met them a few months back at a gig and they gave me a whole bunch of free stuff just for being up the front hen they playedand hanging with them.  another band that played that night was Johnny Roadkill and in the last 2 weeks i have joined them Hard Rock from Canberra if you want to check us out here is the facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johnny-Ro … 0724093400

if this is how awesome  an unofficial video is, then i can't wait for the DVD

Sep-20-11 15:08:47

Johnny Roadkill, Hard Rock from Australia             http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johnny-Ro … 0724093400

Sep-20-11 08:02:28

Sister- Too Bad For You  ..... "one two fuck you!'

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Genital Grinder

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts: