Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Genital Grinder

Sep-20-11 09:57:37
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

Sheila wrote:

This is the thread where people gives suggestions, right? xD
Reflex vests with logo : D It sounds really boring, but for us who live places with forests and dark roads, reflex vests is pretty necessary. People over 10 is really bad at using it, but I'm sure having a cool one helps. Plus, at least here, you have to have one in your car. I have never seen a band do anything like that before xD

i'm sure thats good for your situation, but i can't imagine much of those selling...

Falling Rain and The Buried Song

Sep-19-11 18:55:06
:)

i also one of those people who doesn't see the point in twitter, but after hearing that martin was talking about a new single on it im tempted to sign up lol...

Sep-19-11 18:50:10

XiLaii wrote:

Also, If GW did make it to Vinyl, It would be really really really awesome if it would Include Sick Mind :3.
You know, pretty please and all that grovelling and stuff....?
I'd love to hear that track on a real record player.

omg yes! i still can't workout how sick mind didn't make it on the album

Sep-18-11 16:58:46
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

John Frusciante's album Shadows Collide with People

Sep-18-11 16:53:28
:)

who gives a crap what you wanna call them they make amazing music and thats all i care about

Sep-18-11 16:41:52

I have 2 vinyl players and collect them aswell current/wink so this would be perfect, even more so if all the albums were released on vinyl

Sep-13-11 20:34:46

Wow this whole thread is amazing thanks Tsaknis, for bring this to our attention, i'm sure that the re-recording was for dave i mean how could it not be? either way its a beautiful song

Sep-08-11 07:57:45

can't believe i only just thought of this, i have been looking for a good belt buckle for ages and just realised the xxx logo would make a kickass belt buckle.

Sep-06-11 19:28:53

^its well deserved, that idea was brilliant. maybe even do a wristband with it on there too current/wink

Sep-06-11 18:32:35

Livingdead4life wrote:

give me that skull logo from the bag to a patch

you sir are a genius!

Sep-04-11 16:48:43
Forum: On Tour

I'm going to the sydney show, wish i could afford to go to both.

Sep-04-11 16:34:36

Livingdead4life wrote:

Was thinking of buying them today, but then i saw that its more comming tomorrow!
damnit now need to wait tongue

My thoughts exactly, although i should probably save my money for tour merch when i see them in October.

Sep-04-11 15:49:45

The Patches look amazing and i love that you can get them all in one bundle for cheaper current/smile

Aug-22-11 17:43:58
Tazzy and CrazyDÏETfan's project.

mrs v. viper wrote:

hmm i think it sort of describes a very cute but hot girl. she'd be a buit cheeky too probably.
don't ask e where I got that from, its only my associations.

that's what i have always thought it meant

mrs v. viper wrote:

Re: Getting a Crashdiet Tattoo

i could make that. i offered something like that before sadly i never found the time to do it.
sadly im also not in the position anymore to make those things for free since i plan on making a living out of drawing out peoples ideas. i wouldnt charge a fortune tho, not at all so if you're interested pm me.
i actually made a band logo once in tgat style they asked me to "make something like the crash logo"
i tried to stay away a bit from it back then but i could send you a pic of that so you get at least an impression of what i can do smile

if you can send me that pic, that would be sweet thanks current/smile

im getting a Crashdiet tattoo soon, how soon depending on funds (hopefully before i see them in october) and was wondering if anyone has a pic or could make one of "there's a riot in everyone" in the same Font as Crashdiet is written in the logo.

For anyone interested the tatt idea is the xXx logo as a chest piece with "there's a riot in everyone" above it from shoulder to shoulder.

Aug-21-11 16:35:30

izzie wrote:

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

Just bought the knokk em down longsleeve... smile

Nice current/smile, im trying really hard not to buy merch because im seeing them in october and want to have my Crashdiet tattoo done by then current/tongue

Oh and id say at least 1/3 of the comments now say Crashdiet

Tazzy wrote:

Re: MAKE CRASHDIET OPEN FOR MÖTLEY CRUE!!!

^EEEGGGHHHH! they should totally bring that lineup to Oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^

Well considering all of those bands were supposed to play Aus in the next  2 months (except steel panther got fucked over by Soundwave Revolution)  it would be fucking sweet and whats with the Steel Panther hate? those guys rock.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Genital Grinder

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: