Topic: Watain
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

Whatever.

Jul-03-13 19:03:26

I've read the lyrics of the first four Watain albums, heard them multiple times, as well as the material provided by Dissection. Kept it spinning for quite a while. I've also read all the interviews and stuff the MLO/TBL made public as well as into the Liber Falxifer. Eventually I came to the conclusion that it's all one-dimensional crap and I've wasted a lot of time and energy. Those miserable assholes take their esoteric pseudo-witchcraft bullshit idiology way to serious and therefore I can't respect them (and starving oneself for it neither). I know enough 'bout it to know that it's worth rejecting.

And I don't get what people expect of worshipping negative concepts. It's more than awareness and seems pretty dumb to me.

Jun-23-13 22:29:50
Forum: Off-topic

That's very sad, Chardonaytje. current/sad You've my deepest sympathy.

Jun-23-13 15:51:17

Don't really know what to say 'bout the Placebo video, 'xept here it is in full length and better quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7bxXjQL3cY

I know some will refuse to watch these vids after hearing what beats are played in these vids, but I find them very interesting and well done.

Jun-23-13 15:17:14

At many a time people disgust me.

Here some can be seen sitting at a beach, laughin' and basically having a good day at a beach, watching an ill elephant drowning while her owner (it's her owner; he belongs to the circus Renz) walks and jumps on her back and finally presses her head under water:

And I've just read, that the turkish demonstrators have been shot with the pepperspray Jenix, which caused severe burns. Furthermore, they apparently removed lotions, that could be used to treat the wounds, from nearby hotels and attacked a lazaret. The officers did not even wear numbered helmets, as I'm told they use to do in turkey.

Here are pics of police officers filling their water throwers with Jenix.

http://images2.corriereobjects.it/Primo_Piano/Esteri/gallery/2013/06/Istanbul/jenix/img_jenix/DSC_0211_941-705_resize.jpg?v=20130616140858
http://images2.corriereobjects.it/Primo_Piano/Esteri/gallery/2013/06/Istanbul/jenix/img_jenix/DSC_0212_941-705_resize.jpg?v=20130616140858

Don't know, how well spread those infos are, but it shocked me.

Jun-20-13 23:25:48

David Bowie - Low

Jun-19-13 15:00:40

Les Rivières pourpres soundtrack album

Jun-17-13 22:07:57

nine inch nails
pretty hate machine

Jun-17-13 22:01:26
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

Welcome Taina, Selja and all you other newcomers!

Jun-17-13 21:54:49

I just found two pictures I drew in kindergarten and elementary school. The earlier one depicts two blue fat aliens hugging each other. The later one shows a cthuloid monster with claws, horns, tentacles, multiple eyes and morey eels on its head, all in radiant psychedelic colours. They are horribly drawn too.

Jun-17-13 20:20:02

They're ignorant of the cultures of whose elements they assemble their mythology. They just take whatever fits their believes in some ill-interpreted way with little interest in cultural contexts. I call that ignorant.

If it's just like an artful collage one might say it's tasteless, but in my eyes it'd be okay. But those fools seem to really swallow their own bullshit. I can't see any other reasons exept wanting to shock even societies that are overfed with and dulled by entertainment or, as I previously suggested: chicks.

Jun-17-13 15:27:05

Nirvana - You Know You're Right

Jun-17-13 10:05:18

Chardonaytje,
I hope it's not to heavy on you and your friend gets well soon.

Jun-17-13 09:47:04

The TBL/MLO is really ignorant. They say they believe to find gnosis in assembling all the grim and evil elements of mythologies all over the world. Why do they try so hard to be villainous? I think it's all about chicks. current/tongue

Dave Lepard included Watain 'n Evil Erik in his thanks section of Rest in Sleaze.

Jun-15-13 14:53:35

If he doesn't deny to use christian terminology it's no contradiction.

All those neopaganist movements/religions are very incoherent mixtures of various widespread romantizised supposedly "old" beliefs. They shouldn't be taken too serious. There is actually very few known about prechristian european cultures, too few to reconstruct them properly.

Watain do impressive pyro-shows with detailed stage outfits, but appart from that they're pretty hollow.

Jun-15-13 14:16:02

Rest in Sleaze

Jun-15-13 13:26:16

Haha, those questions might be bad quality jokes.

Jun-14-13 23:04:47

I like how that Sällskapet vid takes its time to build the athmosphere.

Haha, I remember having seen a great share of beautiful musicvideos, but I can't force them back into my mind. I really do like the long camera walk in this one, tho:

Jun-14-13 21:28:56

I've an acute ear. current/sad Will have it checked on monday. Every sound is galling, loud ones even painfull.

Mz. Hyde,
I hope it'll be succesful.

Fhina,
we had a cold winter so there's probably a rainy summer comming. : Hate that never-ending April too.

Jun-11-13 22:29:37

What happened?

• Index
  • » Users
  • » beautïful

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
breloczek56
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Sleazoid: hi :)
KerLondonLepard: :) Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: I live in Italy :) sorry for reply now!
Sleazoid: Aww its okay, I was straightening my hair anyway :D
Wow, my parents were born in Italy :)
I'd like to visit Italy some day. :)
KerLondonLepard: :D Nice..but are u a girl or boy?
Sleazoid: Boy :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight from me. :) Its 3am here and I have work in a few short hours :|
Nice talking to you, have a wonderful day/night.
Take care.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw sorry I see it now! goodnight my friend! :D take care! nice to chat with u :)
Sleazoid: It's okay :)
KerLondonLepard: :) hey
miszczurek: Sleazoid, I like this login :D
KerLondonLepard: Hi!
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: I am here :)
Lets good more people on and chatting :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey :)
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :)
How are we all today :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :) I'm fine and u? :)
Sleazoid: I am good thanks. Listening to Hardcore Superstar how about you :)
I have my one day off work in a two week cycle (yay me) and might have a few items arrive of which I purchased from here.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw nice,I am watching TV and I am chatting with my friend now :)
Sleazoid: :) I noticed we have a few more people online tonight which is nice :)
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! I'm so happy for this! :D
KerLondonLepard: But I miss Peter!
KerLondonLepard: hehe...
Sleazoid: hehe. Yeah its hard to replace Peter but I am sure he is really busy.
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! For sure :) he will come back when he can :D
Sleazoid: as long as he is happy and doing what he likes then its cool. He'll be back eventually when he gets a chance. He's probably working on the website or something.
Sleazoid: of course I hope they are all happily working on more music.
KerLondonLepard: we will stay here and wait him :D
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: hehe yep :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I chatted with him so much times and he is very kind :)
miszczurek: yeeees Hardcore Superstar!
miszczurek: sup guyz?
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by PrimalScream91
Oct-19-14 23:37:35
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45