• » MNGlambassist

Nov-24-13 12:36:13
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

One Winged Angel-Final Fantasy VII piano collection

Nov-24-13 12:35:31
Forum: Off-topic

gf's kid is sick and then I don't get sleep most of the night. Not fun and about to put the damn ear plugs in. Nah I'm not that bad. HA I usually end up feeding him a bottle putting on some music and getting him to fall asleep real quick.

Nov-20-13 22:01:01

Got some life situations back on track and my internet back on, tried getting on here from my Iphone but had some phone problems so no more smart phones. They are to smart for me.

Oct-16-13 14:05:16

Dregen- Pink Hearse

Oct-16-13 13:59:33

my computer is fixed. After my power supply nearly burned most of my computer I was able to replace most of it. current/smile So after that I decided to put an end to the online gaming. Would have been on here sooner but I couldn't find the site from my phone.

Oct-04-13 19:10:09

Say You'll Haunt Me-Stone Sour

Oct-04-13 19:07:23

Going to see Wizard of Oz with my girlfriend and her mom. A little nervous but its a nice family day.

Oct-04-13 19:06:25

When a computer decides to crap out on you everything goes wrong. No more online gaming for me. Just got enough to get by and play a few games and mainly music.

Sep-29-13 06:48:40

Happy Birthday Peter, hope you had a rockin day!

Sep-25-13 23:30:42

amagr wrote:

Pretty boy floyd-Leather boyz with electrich toys
Classic sleaze album!

Such an underrated band to, Saw them with Faster Pussycat and Bulletboys last year. They were all cool except for the singer. He was a mess.

Sep-24-13 05:31:09

I once said I would never be in a relationship again and suddenly that changed. WTF! but I like it. Also hoping my leg and both arm injuries heal soon, I wanna play bass again for crying out loud.

Sep-24-13 05:29:30

November Rain-GnR

Sep-24-13 05:28:28

Marmetal wrote:

I've heard a rumor that maybe Metallica will play Wacken for the first time next year so if it would really happen - you'll be a one lucky bastard! current/smile

current/smile thanks. I'm mainly going to see the classic Emperor reunion.  I hate to admit this but I'm actually not really a fan of Metallica. They are okay in small amounts but I never get sick of Kill Em All through Puppets.

Sep-22-13 21:51:37

As much as I love having blonde hair and having to bleach it was a pain in the ass.  It depends on your hair and it's tempting to go the cheap route and do it yourself but in the end I have no problems going to a salon and paying to have it done. There is a school salon I go to that does a fantastic job.  I've colored and bleached my hair far to much and have ruined it at times and having to cut it and regrow it out is no fun. if you end up doing yourself find a hair place that deals with bleaching and coloring and talk to them.  current/smile

Sep-22-13 21:47:21

Sweet Child O Mine-GnR

Sep-22-13 21:46:01

Best weekend in a long time! Introduced the new girlfriend to my crowd and had loads of fun.

Sep-16-13 22:32:42

Galactic Chicken Shit-Frankenstein Dragqueens from the Planet 13

Sep-16-13 22:30:04

mrs v. viper wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

mrs v. viper wrote:

I can't believe I am leaving Germany with a one way ticket in 7 days.
and that makes me smile, because altho I know I will be back I still turn away from things I just can't be bothered with any longer.

Wow, that's a big step for you Anna. I bet you're nervous and it's understood, wishing you best of luck my friend! You will make it current/smile.

haha everybody says that! But let me tell you I am not nervous a bit and it doesn't feel like a big step (the only thing that ever felt huge about this whole thing was that UAL accepted me, but I kinda got used to that now.)
I'm not even especially excited, the only big emotion I feel is relief, and a ton of that.

If I AM nervous it's only because my emotions towards this whole exercise seem a bit abnormal haha.

Sorry I've missed whats going on but looks like you got something exciting going on and best of luck! You can do it!

On the good side in my world I will be going to Germany next year for my 3rd time but my 2nd time attending Wacken Open Air! Some relatives want to go to Germany so I said well I'm going next year for a week so lets go together. They won't be attending the festival but will fly in and fly out together.
Also got my 2 Crashdiet shirts in the mail today and left good feedback they are now safe and sound next to the W.A.S.P. shirt and my Daisy Rocks bass.

Sep-16-13 19:28:03

Not sure why but I always leave my tin of Copenhagen longcut in my shorts when they go into the wash and I just let it dry and still tastes good.

Sep-16-13 16:11:25

its ok. he lived a good life and was spoiled rotten.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » MNGlambassist

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
KerLondonLepard: :) hey
miszczurek: Sleazoid, I like this login :D
KerLondonLepard: Hi!
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: I am here :)
Lets good more people on and chatting :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey :)
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :)
How are we all today :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :) I'm fine and u? :)
Sleazoid: I am good thanks. Listening to Hardcore Superstar how about you :)
I have my one day off work in a two week cycle (yay me) and might have a few items arrive of which I purchased from here.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw nice,I am watching TV and I am chatting with my friend now :)
Sleazoid: :) I noticed we have a few more people online tonight which is nice :)
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! I'm so happy for this! :D
KerLondonLepard: But I miss Peter!
KerLondonLepard: hehe...
Sleazoid: hehe. Yeah its hard to replace Peter but I am sure he is really busy.
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! For sure :) he will come back when he can :D
Sleazoid: as long as he is happy and doing what he likes then its cool. He'll be back eventually when he gets a chance. He's probably working on the website or something.
Sleazoid: of course I hope they are all happily working on more music.
KerLondonLepard: we will stay here and wait him :D
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: hehe yep :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I chatted with him so much times and he is very kind :)
miszczurek: yeeees Hardcore Superstar!
miszczurek: sup guyz?
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :) Sorry I have been away, I haven't been feeling well lately.
I hope everyone else has been well.
Sleazoid: btw has anyone else noticed the out of print section on apparel? Pretty awesome if you ask me :)
I put in my votes for stuff hehe :D
Sleazoid: Oh and yes by all counts Peter is "very kind" :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :D how are u? :D
madcandy: i'm fine) and you? :)
KerLondonLepard: Me too thank you! :D
madcandy: :D
KerLondonLepard: :P :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by PrimalScream91
Oct-19-14 23:37:35