Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

|| Phantom Blue - Little Man ♫♪♫ ||

Nov-12-13 12:58:14
Forum: Off-topic

NightFalling wrote:

Sometimes life just sucks current/sad

Yeah, sometimes life sucks even. But she always improves, independent of time. So, better days will come!!  current/wink

Sep-10-13 14:34:03
What made Martin make this face
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: Exposed

HAHAHAH 'I like these photos too. Are the best. http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd237/fulgencio_2007/P8.jpg

rainy_kate_sleaze wrote:

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/13904/mini_dave-plushie.jpg

my dave lepard plushie kisses -rainy

HAHAH' Awn, cute! *-*

Sep-10-13 14:16:36
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

Welcome, Blanka! ;D

Sep-09-13 22:56:01

Marmetal wrote:

izzie wrote:

Just got a ticket to Airwaves Festival at Iceland. Going there in november to see Kraftwerk hoho

That's cool buddy, Iceland, wow! current/smile

London Jäck wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

Wait, wait... not Metallica!? Don't hurt me current/tongue.

Unfortunately I had to pick and DUDE ... STEVEN TYLER, STEVEEEEEEN TYYYYYYYYYYLER. HAHAHAH 'Aero for sure! Metallica after! * _ * I can not miss the opportunity to see the enormous mouth closely. *O* And with Whitesnake opening .. It's too good! Metallica I would have to endure a lot of shit bands .. HAHAH '

Dude looks like a lady current/big_smile. Well, Metallica is worth standing all day, even if bands before are not so good but I forgive you... this time current/tongue.

Yeah, I have to agree! But do not tell that. Little Tyler. T.T HAHAHAH' Thanks! But I know you forgive me. HAHA' -no

Sep-09-13 07:11:14

MNGlambassist wrote:

London Jäck wrote:

Good! Here people do in Zombie Walk, is the only day you can not differentiate the guys that participate,of people who are really injured. HAHAH ' I like this style of makeup, I live the demand for guinea pigs. HAHAH'

We have something like that here. Usually around Halloween and you dress as zombies and bar hop.  The last 3 years have gotten a bit rough with people screaming brains and spitting blood on private property after hours. So this year it's called the Zombie Confinement and it's indoors only now. Last year we played with Exodus and the year before we played with 2 Live Crew.  Time to for something different. HAHA thanks, the makeup is not cheap and it takes a good hour or so to put on and taking it off is a nightmare but well worth it.  current/smile

I wish we had here these types of bar. I really like zombies, from the stories, bands, movies, is the world of horror! XD
Every make up is a nightmare in time to taking off, that's why sometimes I just sleep with her. PKOSAOKDOKASPKEO

Sep-09-13 04:29:15

MNGlambassist wrote:

London Jäck wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

here is one of me and one of my best friends in Brooklyn New York last year.
http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_tour.jpg
and of course I had to throw one in of what it must look like from the crowd watching me die. HAHAHA

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_dying.jpg

Wooow, cool! Pretty wild, I like! ;D

current/big_smile thanks! The bottom pic if I remember correctly I was going into a concussion. The things one do to entertain. HAHA!

Good! Here people do in Zombie Walk, is the only day you can not differentiate the guys that participate,of people who are really injured. HAHAH ' I like this style of makeup, I live the demand for guinea pigs. HAHAH'

Sep-09-13 02:00:26

Hm' for sure, Sheila! Thankfully this is not a rule because I do not understand what you speak but I use the translator.
But ok, no Portuguese here, even with the Brazilians. current/wink

Sep-08-13 23:28:17

Marmetal wrote:

^ Wait, wait... not Metallica!? Don't hurt me current/tongue.

Unfortunately I had to pick and DUDE ... STEVEN TYLER, STEVEEEEEEN TYYYYYYYYYYLER. HAHAHAH 'Aero for sure! Metallica after! * _ * I can not miss the opportunity to see the enormous mouth closely. *O* And with Whitesnake opening .. It's too good! Metallica I would have to endure a lot of shit bands .. HAHAH '

Sep-08-13 18:42:38

My next gig is Aerosmith with Whitesnake in Brazil -RJ on the 18th of October. *_*

Sep-08-13 18:29:23

|| Wurdulak - Unified Global Misanthropy  ♫ ||

Sep-08-13 18:22:11

MNGlambassist wrote:

here is one of me and one of my best friends in Brooklyn New York last year.
http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_tour.jpg
and of course I had to throw one in of what it must look like from the crowd watching me die. HAHAHA

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_dying.jpg

Wooow, cool! Pretty wild, I like! ;D

Sep-08-13 18:09:26

I know what it is, Older people look at me with that face: "When you're my age, young, you will want to have black hair." HAHAHAH '

Sep-07-13 17:38:43

|| Alter Egon - Jag är Alter Egon ♫ ||

Sep-07-13 16:22:26

Marmetal wrote:

You're welcome, a pleasure to praise such thinking and attitude current/smile. Don't change that and one day it should pay off so someone appreciates you for the person you really are.

Yeah! One thing is certain, I will never change. HAHAH'

Sep-07-13 16:19:22
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

Welcome, guys! *-*

Sep-07-13 16:10:27

Marmetal wrote:

Re: On Your Mind

London Jäck wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

People (guys) can be really shallow nowadays so stay who you are and hopefully someone will appreciate it current/smile.

Yes, unfortunately! Shallow too much. Some of them think that because they have long hair, have a jacket full of rivets and touching in a band, all the girls will want to sleep with them. HAHAH ' Can even work with some girls and because of them, the others suffer.

Indeed, you have a good way of thinking my friend, I really like that. No matter who you are, guys who act this way are worthless piece of crap and you shouldn't waste your time on someone like that current/smile.

Ah, thanks, Marmetal! ;D In the world we live in, you need to have good thoughts, if not you end up falling into the clutches of the "big bad wolf" HAHAHAH '

Sep-07-13 16:02:21

Sheila wrote:

Prity de Lioncourt wrote:

London Jäck wrote:

Sheila wrote:

I should start to work some other place. I went to town today to go to the movies with a friend. On my walk from the parking to the place I was gonna meet my friend (two minute walk) I got stopped twice by customers from my work. the first was a german alcoholic, that said he had to tell me a story. So he told about a time he was in Berlin, and smoked marihuana with some punks, and the police came, and juist told them to clean up afterwards. And then he hugged me. And around the corner, another customer saw me, and said that I looked cool (guess shes never seen me outside my work uniform xD), and her friend came with some make up- and clothing tips to me. "Tips".

Funny how alcoholics always have a story to tell.  The last time I found one, he was dancing on the Pole Dance, saying: "I smoked the philosopher's stone!" HAHAHAH 'A figure!

Yeah, in my case, alcoholics find me, is like a curse, they come after me to tell their amazing stories and I can't understand much of what they say xD

Haha, in this case, he was talking really bad english, really heavy german accent, with some norwegian words in it xD All the alcoholics come into my work (i work in a grocery store) to buy their beer. So I have a lot of those who just talk and talk, and I dont understand a thing. I've learnt to just smile and pretend I know what they are talking about xD

HAHAHAH 'Oh, I can imagine, is really an impossible task try understand what they say. That's why I always give a way to escape before them appear. É foda esses chapados! KASPODKPASKDPOSAKD Who works in supermarket have to learn to smile even be practically an actress and shaking his head positively as if it had interested in what they say. HAHAH 'This happens to me a lot in bars, I look for a person and she approaches, completely drunk, and begins to philosophize about life. HAHAHAHA '

• Index
  • » Users
  • » London Jäck

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Sleazoid: hi :)
KerLondonLepard: :) Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: I live in Italy :) sorry for reply now!
Sleazoid: Aww its okay, I was straightening my hair anyway :D
Wow, my parents were born in Italy :)
I'd like to visit Italy some day. :)
KerLondonLepard: :D Nice..but are u a girl or boy?
Sleazoid: Boy :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight from me. :) Its 3am here and I have work in a few short hours :|
Nice talking to you, have a wonderful day/night.
Take care.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw sorry I see it now! goodnight my friend! :D take care! nice to chat with u :)
Sleazoid: It's okay :)
KerLondonLepard: :) hey
miszczurek: Sleazoid, I like this login :D
KerLondonLepard: Hi!
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: I am here :)
Lets good more people on and chatting :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey :)
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :)
How are we all today :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :) I'm fine and u? :)
Sleazoid: I am good thanks. Listening to Hardcore Superstar how about you :)
I have my one day off work in a two week cycle (yay me) and might have a few items arrive of which I purchased from here.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw nice,I am watching TV and I am chatting with my friend now :)
Sleazoid: :) I noticed we have a few more people online tonight which is nice :)
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! I'm so happy for this! :D
KerLondonLepard: But I miss Peter!
KerLondonLepard: hehe...
Sleazoid: hehe. Yeah its hard to replace Peter but I am sure he is really busy.
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! For sure :) he will come back when he can :D
Sleazoid: as long as he is happy and doing what he likes then its cool. He'll be back eventually when he gets a chance. He's probably working on the website or something.
Sleazoid: of course I hope they are all happily working on more music.
KerLondonLepard: we will stay here and wait him :D
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: hehe yep :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I chatted with him so much times and he is very kind :)
miszczurek: yeeees Hardcore Superstar!
miszczurek: sup guyz?
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by PrimalScream91
Oct-19-14 23:37:35
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45