The Last Vegas - Face In The Crowd

Apr-26-14 23:29:12
Cover Photos for Facebook
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: Exposed

vilatichoslapka wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

vilatichoslapka wrote:

Can I use this picture on your facebook profile?

You wanna use his picture on his Facebook profile? current/tongue

I ask permission.  current/wink I'm a good girl.  current/big_smile  Some have used this image without permission.

Don't worry, Pablo is one of those awesome people who make and post stuff for a free use. However a big "thank you" would definitely make him happy current/wink

Apr-26-14 23:23:30
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

May Lepard wrote:

To: mrs v. viper and vilatichoslapka.

I do not know why my posters doubled. Sorry me for the nuisance.

I'm listening to Aerosmith - Back in the Saddle

I'm afraid you still don't understand what's the problem here. It's not about the fact that some system error doubled one of your posts, Anna and Lenka are trying to explain you that you shouldn't post several songs in a row here, whether they are by the same artist or not, it doesn't matter. Nobody here is interested in reading 10 posts by a single person every day - do you get my point? Do not take it as an offense, we don't want you to stop posting here. Just slow down a bit, OK?

Apr-26-14 23:14:51
Forum: Off-topic

Sheila wrote:

Sheila wrote:

I should really work on the paper, its philosophy, and I dont understand anything. So if anyone is good at philosophy, please help! haha.

I can't really say I'm good at it but there is a certain possibility I already had to read it during my study, some texts are kind of common at unis I'd say... how boring current/big_smile Anyway, hit me up!

Do you know anything about Marilyn Friedman and Rosalind Hursthouse? I'm kinda going to compare them xD

Ooops... I'm afraid I do not current/big_smile So even if I came back here in time, I probably wouldn't help you anyway current/hmm
How did you make it by the way? And how about your tattoo? Is it OK? That thing about opening it up sounded terribly, ew!

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:

I'm sitting in an apartment in California right now. Somehow I miss Sweden. The forests, the temperature, the mountains. Why am I homesick on a usual vacation? Well, they have fanta grape and record stores here.

Well, that's perfectly understandable. I miss Scandinavian mountains and forests too... Except that I'm Czech, haha. I loved both Sweden and Norway when I was there two years ago. Two weeks in a row almost without any rain, we felt like the sun was shining just for us current/smile

Sheila wrote:

I'm getting ready for we love the 80s, its gonna be so awesome  Wondering how many people that are gonna comment on my hair. "Ooh is it real? How do you do it? How long does it take? Can I touch it? Oh it feels like candy cotton!" haha, I always get that when I'm out. Its fun though

That's because your hair seems to deny the rule of gravity, dear. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you actually enjoy that attention current/tongue

Marmetal wrote:

May Lepard wrote:

I cut my finger. current/hmm

That's because of posting too much unnecessary stuff in here, your finger couldn't handle it anymore. Beware! current/smile

Very diplomatic, haha current/tongue

Apr-14-14 18:24:01

NightFalling wrote:

MissHurricane wrote:

laj91 wrote:

The Last Vegas in May

Thumbs up, I'm definitely going too! Just can't decide where current/big_smile

Waah, no one told me current/tongue I have to go to Frankfurt, nothing else is near me current/sad All just small german towns I´ve never heard of...
But first I will see Reckless Love on the 12th of May current/smile

Exactly, it's so weird, haha. I'd expect they'd go for München, Berlin or Frankfurt but definitely not Hildsburghausen. What the hell? current/big_smile For me the best option will be either Arnstadt or even better Vienna in Austria. I just don't want to travel abroad alone, ouch.

Apr-13-14 13:06:48

laj91 wrote:

The Last Vegas in May

Thumbs up, I'm definitely going too! Just can't decide where current/big_smile

Apr-13-14 03:15:31

Never ever tried to create a new topic so I hope this will work properly, haha...
Anyway, my friend's sleaze band from Prague (Czech Rep.) recently released their very first EP and since I'm a lot into promoting new bands, I'd like to present you a little tasting current/smile

http://bandzone.cz/nastyratz

Pre-sale started two weeks ago and if anyone is interested in buying the EP, please send a message to nastyratz@gmail.com. The price is very friendly (only 100 CZK/ about 3.50 EUR) and you'll also get either a poster or a pick, all stuff autographed.

I wouldn't say it shot me into the stratosphere but it definitely has some potential!
Give it a listen and share if you want.

Thank you for your attention, end of the announcement current/tongue

Apr-13-14 02:44:07

katribear wrote:

I've been so busy the last month that it would be so nice to take a break from my life and hibernate for a month or two. At least I've gotten rid off my insomnia... I've slept like a corpse the few hours I have had dedicated for sleep.

It seems that other people have been busy too, because the last month has been really quiet in here...?

Sincerely, it's so nice to see you're back. And to tell you why right away - simply because you're one of the very few people who actually give a damn about what others write here. Without any intention to be mean or nasty, I almost stopped posting here because this place turned into something that seriously reminds me of all those tons of crap that people at facebook usually post. I'm not interested in reading about exams almost every day and I'm sick of the points hunts that took over "What are you listening to now" and some other threads. I really hope you'll stay for a while current/tongue

katribear wrote:

I must sound weird, but I'm actually jealous of your life too...  I miss university life!

It doesn't sound weird, I get you. I'd be probably looking at the whole thing in a different way if there was at least something meaningful between all the assignments I get, you know? I study journalism and I'd be perfectly OK with the idea of for example providing our articles to local newspaper for free, making our own photo reports etc... that would be some praxis and also something useful in wider scale than just "make us do something in order to earn few credits". However, 95% of things I've ever had to do at this university is worthless and pointless bullshit and I can't wait to get rid off it and finally invest my time and effort in something that's worth it.

katribear wrote:

Applying nailpolish is something I can't do! I'm pretty sure, that any guy who frequents on this forum can do a better job than I do. Today was my sons first day at school, so I wanted to have pretty hands that would have mached the rest of my pretty outfit (first thing on a busy morning wasn't probably the best time for it  ). What I ended up having, looked like I had tried to make a tunnel through the Earth with my bare hands.

Haha, you're funny current/tongue What you need is just more practise. I remember how my hands used to look when I started with using a nail polish current/big_smile But it's something that can be learned quickly.
But OK, I have to admit this is my little obsession. My last crazy creation were neon leopard print nails, I was pretty proud of it - but usually I just go with common whore red, bwhahaha current/big_smile

Sheila wrote:

I should really work on the paper, its philosophy, and I dont understand anything. So if anyone is good at philosophy, please help! haha.

I can't really say I'm good at it but there is a certain possibility I already had to read it during my study, some texts are kind of common at unis I'd say... how boring current/big_smile Anyway, hit me up!

Mar-27-14 15:03:37

Sheila wrote:

Stuff like that is awesome for people who can cut things without ruining them. And dont have too much back-fat current/big_smile

Pretty much.

Mar-15-14 18:05:07

The Doors - Light My Fire

Mar-15-14 18:03:57

Finding out there is a possibility to get my university charges for the last term reduced from 1100 to only 200 EUR definitely made me feel better...

Mar-15-14 17:59:36

University stuff is eating me alive, I don't have time for anything else than doing fucking worthless projects and writing my thesis in between... Oh damn. Something new here, guys? Hope you're all fine.

Mar-15-14 17:56:58

Women need more stuff in general. I mean... everything in that section tends to be somehow conservative. Since I have "JD" and "Crash-fucking-dïet" tees, I'm searching for another piece in the boys' section. Why don't we have something like Skullz or Born To Die Free design to choose? Give us some! current/tongue

Mar-05-14 23:19:36

Wednesday 13 - Scream Baby Scream

Mar-03-14 23:37:26

The Last Vegas - Keep On Waiting

<3

Mar-03-14 20:56:18

Actually two things.

First, my flatmate locked me up in the appartment and forgot her keys from the outside in the door... So I had to jump out of the window (1st floor, maybe 2 metres or more) in order to get in time to the lecture current/big_smile Few months ago I'd be probably seriously pissed off and hated her guts but today it just made me laugh, it was hillarious. I felt like a Spiderman xD

Then in the school our teacher wanted us to discuss the first three pages of the local newspaper and my friend started to criticise one of the articles on the front page, he was really rough, pointing out every single thing that he didn't like... and after few seconds one of our classmates whispered "Look at the name of the author you idiot!" And guess what - it was our teacher current/big_smile current/big_smile We couldn't help ourselves and bursted in laugh, poor man took it well though and admitted the article was really worth a shit xD Anyway, my friend is now talking about crawling down into the litosphere and never come out current/big_smile

Lady in Black wrote:

today isn't a smile day ... it broke a tooth !! current/hmm I don't like the dentist >.<

Ouch, that's bad... get it fixed soon!

Mar-02-14 14:04:22

I fucking hate the feeling that I'm obviously not cool enough for certain people... Not that I'm offended. I just think that every person deserves a chance.

roknrol wrote:

I don't want it to be the classic tourist visit.

I'd say that the easiest way would be to come visit some of us, as long as "natives" will be always able to take you to places you might not find on your own current/tongue If you decide to visit Czech Republic, I'll glady be your guide here current/smile In any case, I can give you some tips but I don't really know what you're after...

Mar-02-14 13:56:52

Hardcore Superstar - Soul Of Sweetness

I love this song SO MUCH...

Feb-28-14 22:05:18

@Anna: Since I haven't seen the movie, neither have read the book, I can't add any meaningful opinion on this current/big_smile But I get your point and sometimes I have the same feeling about certain books. I remember the very first time when this happened. I was maybe 9 years old when I started reading fantasy and one of my favourites was John Moressy's "Wizard Kedrigern" serie... I can't remember the name of the novel now but back then my absolute n.1 had an awesome "old mysterious library where people get murdered under quite bizarre circumstances" plot (I'm sure you already know the point, haha). I loved it. And then I thought I'd threw the book out of the window after reading "The Name Of The Rose" few years later current/big_smile It was kind of shock for my 12 and something years old little soul.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » MissHurricane

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
caesar
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Mcinsanity: Horrible... childish... and u don't have any idea why they treated you like this?
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight everyone, have a great day where ever you all may be.
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: hey how are u? :3
madcandy: fine ^_^ and you?
KerLondonLepard: Fine :) thanks
Mcinsanity: hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Mcinsanity: How are u?
KerLondonLepard: I'm fine thank you,and you? :)
Mcinsanity: annoyed... After last week holiday, school started today :(
KerLondonLepard: ohw :( poor :(
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting Peter cause I can order any stuff :)
Mcinsanity: oh, what stuff? :P (have i asked this already?)
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting that he will come back online
KerLondonLepard: hey there :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :)
Mcinsanity: Hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Luana.Crow: hey.
KerLondonLepard: how are u? :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by vilatichoslapka
Oct-29-14 10:22:44