Forum: Off-topic

Sheila wrote:

If you choose to visit Norway, let me know, I can probably give you some tips

Great! thanks current/smile

Mar-02-14 23:08:21
Category: Off Topic

Lady in Black wrote:

today isn't a smile day ... it broke a tooth !!

sorry to read that, how did you break it?? it must have hurt...

Mar-02-14 23:05:52
Forum: Music lovers

Wicked game - HIM (cover)

Mar-02-14 23:03:18

Thanks for answering current/smile
I'll definitely consider all of your suggestions

mrs v. viper wrote:

I would say you should go to London and visit Camden. Have a stroll throug the Camden markets, get a drink at a pub, see a gig 

I can also recommend Venice at night.

It really seems to be a nice thing to do, but isn't it dangerous to hang around at night?

MissHurricane wrote:

If you decide to visit Czech Republic, I'll glady be your guide here  In any case, I can give you some tips but I don't really know what you're after...

Thanks, when I go there, I'll let you know,

MissHurricane wrote:

"natives" will be always able to take you to places you might not find on your own

that is what I meant when I said i didn't want to do the classic visit...  I'm still planning the trip on my mind, and don't know when I'll do it...

Thanks for the advices!!! current/smile

Mar-02-14 03:56:44

too fast for blood (Wednesday 13)

Mar-02-14 03:42:36

Hi to everybody, on my mind I am planning to make an european trip as long as can save enought money (I am from Argentina), it might be this year or the next one.
I don't want it to be the classic tourist visit. I'd like to get to know the places in a different way...
As many of you are from different countries from Europe, I would like read your suggestions and advices about it. Which places to visit, time of the year to go... Anything you think that I should do if I go there...

Dec-04-13 02:31:29

Def Leppard - PHOTOGRAPH

Oct-24-13 21:52:21

Sheila wrote:

I just bought The Sims 3 Into the future

Sims is an addictive game, whenever you start to play, I don't think you'll want to stop... so, I'd suggest to study first...

Oct-24-13 16:59:03

He's back (the man behind the mask) - Alice Cooper

Oct-23-13 03:02:36

That "terror-cruz trailer" made me smile too... haha it was awsome! current/smile

Oct-22-13 20:29:16

WHITESNAKE - HERE I GO AGAIN

Oct-19-13 02:36:21

FREDDIE MERCURY - LOVE KILLS ♥

Oct-18-13 01:21:19

Yngwie Malmsteen - Demon Driver

Oct-17-13 07:05:30
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

Hello everybody!

This is the first time that I participate in a forum like this, and I don't even know what motivation I had to do it, but here I go...

My name is Rocío, I'm 25 years old and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina (that's why my english could be not that good). I'm going to be a Graphic Designer soon (this year I'll finish my career), I'm very fond into art and sometimes I like to play to be a photographer. I'm a very curious person and I'm always wanting to learn something new. I really love music, and of course, Crashdiet is one of my favourites bands. I'm really open towards music, I do also love listening to bands like, Queen, Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Helloween and Megadeth to name a few... you could say I'm a music lover...  I play harmonica, study singing, and I'm also trying to learn to play guitar...

Well, I think that's a lot about myself... I hope I didin't bore you too much...

Thanks for taking your time to read! current/smile

• Index
  • » Users
  • » roknrol

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users: