Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Jonten99

Personaly I liked "Hated" way more then "Disguised Vultures" but that's just my own opinion!
My favourite songs is probably "Naked" and "Disguised Vultures"!

What do you guys think?

Jan-26-14 20:17:15
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

Sister - Naked

Jan-15-14 20:13:01

Down with the Dust - Crashdïet (In my opinion the best GW song)

Just a quick California White questions... Does anyone know what version of the song is on the 2003 EP? The 1st or the 2nd version?

Jan-12-14 13:35:45
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

Don't think I've done one of these and haven't been online in like a month so i'll just do one now current/wink
Hi! I'm Johan from Uppsala, Sweden. I'm a huge Crash fan and I love sleaze. I play bass in a band with a couple of friends. I'm also a vinyl collector! Not realy sure what more there is to say haha but I'll see u guys here current/smile

Oct-28-13 16:25:19
discuss and dipslay your records here!

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14391/mini_skivor.JPG
Here is some of my favourites that I own current/wink

Oct-23-13 16:43:59
Forum: Off-topic

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:

Just buy the Playground vinyl before. Better to buy a whole album that you don't own or buy an album you already know just for One extra track.
And Nah, I would Try to sell the old GW.

Okey, will do that current/wink I allready own both on CD by the way current/wink

Oct-22-13 22:54:53
Forum: Off-topic

Didn't know where to post this but since it is something I have got on my mind I gues this is a good place haha

So I own the Generation Wild vinyl early pressing that is missing Hollywood Teaze and I would like to buy another copy of the GW vinyl with Teaze on but I don't know if I should buy the Playground vinyl before current/wink I need u guys! What do you think I should do and should i keep the old GW vinyl as a collector item?

Oct-22-13 22:41:29

Reckless Life - Hollywood Rose, from the Roots of Guns n Roses cd current/wink

For all the swedish Crashdïet fans out there! I just wrote a review of "The Demo Sessions" in swedish on my wordpress site/blogg current/wink My first ever album review and also the first on the site!

http://distatljud.wordpress.com/2013/10 … -sessions/

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Jonten99

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users: