Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » peterlondon

Jan-13-14 19:11:28
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

The Baron wrote:

Surfing while the sun was rising then coming home to find my 'I Saved The Tour' T'shirt waiting for me on my front step! Thank You Crashdiet!

Thank YOU for saving our tour current/smile. Hope you had fun surfing! current/smile

//LONDON

Jan-12-14 13:21:13
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

Welcome Caro, Sergio, Gerrit, Judit & Raven! Enjoy your stay current/smile.

//LONDON

Jan-10-14 22:00:50

Sheila wrote:

Thanks people! I visited him today, things look a little better already.

Good! I hope things work out.

//LONDON

Oct-24-13 16:54:25

^ Say hi to me at the signing-chaos tomorrow, looking forward to meet ya!

Oct-18-13 02:06:16
Forum: Music lovers

mrs v. viper wrote:

Peter seems to master it iften enough tho. current/smile

Haha not always. But I do spend a lot time with my e-mails. Just for fun I counted the e-mails in my outbox and I've been replying to 143 e-mails during the last 3 days... I usually do more, but I'm also right in the middle of moving to a new home so I haven't had so much time for e-mailing, hehehe

//LONDON

Oct-18-13 01:30:01

PrimalScream91 wrote:

Just bought a new piece of gear, the CryBaby SC95 "Slash CryBaby Classic" fukkin' phenomenal!

It looks cool current/smile. Martin had the SW95 before, but blew it by plugging in in the wrong AC adapter hehe.

That beast required two 9V batteries I think...

Oct-17-13 23:35:47
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

PrimalScream91 wrote:

Just got my "Whiskey" Shirt in the mail, I cannot believe how comfortable this thing is, the quality is outstanding!

Glad to hear that you received it and yes I agree, the quality is outstanding current/smile.

MissHurricane wrote:

Peter, seriously, you're worth a million! current/smile)) My mom just called me to tell me that she finished my b-day order and how alert and sweet you are, haha!

I'm flattered current/smile. Thank you! And thanks for wishing such awesome things for your birthday current/tongue

//LONDON

Oct-17-13 21:40:42

Marmetal wrote:

and some things are already not going too well

welcome to the world of touring, hope everything will work out for ya current/tongue

//LONDON

Smilies are back current/smile and quotes are no longer being sent to the frontpage's activity stream which makes more sense I think + keeps the layout a little cleaner. Great success! (with Borat's voice) current/tongue

EDIT : And yes I do want to update the smiley-library with something nicer and more up to date but right now I gotta keep my head focused on other things unfortunately hehe.

//LONDON

Oct-17-13 20:49:05
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

Welcome Ricio, enjoy your stay current/tongue

//LONDON

Oct-17-13 20:35:42

Sheila wrote:

Why is everyone suddenly called by their names on the front page? Like, "Stine replied to blahblah". Looks a bit fun, takes some time to understand who's who. xD

Sorry, I screwed up! Should be fixed now, hopefully...

EDIT : Seems to work now, my real name is the same as my user name so can't really tell but I'm pretty sure it'll work from now on. Old updates won't be affected though but they'll disappear eventually I guess current/tongue.

Let me know if there's a privacy issue and I'll manually change the updates (or you can just remove them yourself (just hit the "Delete" link just under it) if you'd be up for that current/smile)

Cheers

//LONDON

Oct-17-13 20:31:55

Will definitely start working on a street team shirt once I'm done with the Indie-go-go campaign stuff current/smile. Anna had some really cool ideas regarding the whole thing that I really loved... can't recall them right now though hehe.

Just gotta finish a few other projects first, especially the indie-go-go thing, I'm pretty late already current/hmm.

//LONDON

Marmetal wrote:

Hah, days should be way longer for us my friend current/wink.

I agree... I've always wanted to write a song about that phenomenon... but since my days are too short I haven't had the time to do so yet haha

Oct-16-13 23:11:28

PrimalScream91 wrote:

Peter I cannot thank you enough for how much you connect with your fans, its absolutely great to hear reply's from you about our merch ideas!

...and I love to hear your ideas so keep 'em coming!

Livingdead4life wrote:

Got the signed flagposter today.
and hell ye, its really good quality.

Thank you guys for taking time to help me out!
Specially you Peter!

Sorry for taking ages, but we've all been traveling haha. Glad you like the poster flag, yeah the quality is completely crazy - our best "product" yet if you ask me. I always loved our patches too but the poster flag kills it current/tongue.

More to come!! More back patches too! Crazy delivery times so we might have them in January or something current/tongue

Oct-16-13 23:08:56

Marmetal wrote:

The Last Vegas next Wednesday in Barcelona... At work!

Congratz man! current/smile

Oct-16-13 16:04:42

glam_junkie wrote:

Maybe u need some crashdiet merch printed on some baby clothes current/wink

Already working on that actually, will have it done before the end of this year for sure current/smile

PrimalScream91 wrote:

I'd love to see a Dave Lepard tribute shirt as well.

Been thinking about that as well, but never managed to make it happen yet.

I'll see what we can come up with current/tongue

//LONDON

Oct-16-13 01:35:41

^ Like! Can't wait to read it current/tongue

Wow, this old thread from 2007 is back to life current/smile.

I often get the question on where to find Crashdiet bass tabs.

I basically only play one note in every song haha but I have an idea of making official tabs some day...

So many ideas, so little time...

Oct-15-13 03:16:51

^ Like current/smile

Thank you!

Oct-15-13 03:13:13

Crashdïet - Happy happy me

Just wait until you hear this! current/big_smile

• Index
  • » Users