Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » ade

Nov-08-13 12:29:49
Topic: Spotify!
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

I haven't look at a downloaded MP3 file since I started using Spotify, so in that sense, they turned me into a "paying costumer".

I love the service and I can only recommend it to everyone. For 1188 swedish crones a year you will get around 20 million songs, and you can't listen to all of those songs in your entire life.

I find new songs all the time, that I add to my "Random" playlist that you can find here:
http://open.spotify.com/user/mined/play … RAmxiWLUdq

Nov-08-13 12:23:42
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

Dead Soul - Burn Forever

And I am glad that my thread/topic is still alive current/smile

Oct-02-13 22:30:59
Forum: Off-topic

I want to win 125 000 swedish crones per month for 5 years on that stupid "Sverigelotten" so badly that I could eat a camels turd just to win that shit, or something else really disgusting for that matter. An old persons ear which hasn't been washed for 3 months would do fine as well current/wink

Sep-18-13 18:14:17
New website, new domain

Sarah, there is always an "acceptance period" where I go through your posts before publication, and talk to you about what was good and what was bad and I help edit the posts if I see something wrong... I am the "Editorial Chief" in that matter, hehe.

Just let me know if u are interested, then we can begin the discussion about you joining or not current/wink

Sep-17-13 21:52:22
New website, new domain

Hey there all. I've been on a hiatus with my website Rock Hospital and now I have decided to start it again.
As always I am looking for writers that can help me with posting great content to the site. In the past me and many other writers have written about random bullshit, news from bands that we love, done interviews with different people around the scene, posted videos and reviewing shows along with new album releases.

If you are interested in writing for a website that is not so restricted, not so, as we say "PK" (politiskt korrekt/politically correct) in swedish, you should contact me at rock@rockhospital.net

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the new domain is http://www.rockhospital.net and not .com as it once were.

Apr-16-13 01:17:35
and here are my first photos

I like these 2:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ … 9613_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/ … 8539_n.jpg

These are shot a great angles, I would have worked with Photoshop a bit more to get a sharper look and such..

I am a photographer too, focusing on documentary and live photography. U can see my works here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thekonstapeln/sets/

Apr-16-13 01:11:47

Since I am the auther of this epic thread, I decided to share the music that is flowing from my speakers.

The band Ghost with the song Jigolo Har Megiddo

I'm taking the car with my friends to the best festival in Sweden in about 1 and a half hour. It will be awesome.
Vent your minds about this years SRF, show your future photos e.t.c... Lets have a blast!

Jun-07-11 13:29:47

Suicide Silence, Parkway Drive, Limp Bizkit, Otep, Overkill, Satyricon, SLipknot, Stone Sour, Winds of Plague, Whitechapel, Lamb of God, Stryper, Journey, Raised Fist, Protest the Hero, 3 inches of the Blood, Bring me the Horizon, After the Burial, Bullet for My Valentine, Five Finger Death Punch, Despised Icon, Dimmu Borgir, Hatebreed, Killswitch Engage, Iwrestledabearonce, Steelheart, Mötley Crue, System of  a Down, Sixx:AM, Wild Boyz, Vinnie Vincent Invasion, Sister, Sister Sin, Hardcore Superstar, Sahara Hotnights, The Ark, Melody Club.

A wide variety, I know, but you can't be stuck in one place all the time. These are just some of the bands I really love. current/smile

Jun-07-11 13:23:42

Sweden Rock Festival, going there in about one and a half hour

Mar-25-11 02:11:09
Topic: Drugs!

Do not forget that alcohol is a drug, and who doesn't think alcohol is awesome, or cool if you prefer. And if decide to try some other shit, don't ever brag/talk about it, it will freakin' screw up your life, belive me.

Mar-25-11 02:00:27

As London said, its all about emotions. But if u train really hard, everday, you might feel that your emotions are getting out from you in a better and slightly beautiful way. All of my off-work days and such I always start with singing, both clean voice, falsetto, growling, low voice and all that kind of stuff. This is me when I decided to take my vocals more seriously: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d7quWb5QqY
And that is just falsetto/head voice, and I sound way better now, well, that is what I belive.

And to not get to off-topic. You do not have to be born a great singer, it takes training. Even for Bruce Dickinson, Halford and Dio.  And as I always say, EVERYONE CAN SING.

Mar-25-11 01:49:03

the only requirement I have is that you are fairly good in english, you should be able to express, correct and differ yourself. And as you might have read from time to time, the writers of rock hospital isnt always sober, so there is where my work is put to its test, I have to edit and correct writers and myself... current/big_smile

I was about 15 when I started the site, 7 years ago. I was kinda childish back then... and I didn't take it to serious, but that was when I did the dave lepard interivew, which is re-published every year.

And the good thing with the publishing platform that I am using, I can choose to review all your posts before published... So if u dare to try, email me on rock@rockhospital.com

Mar-15-11 19:46:26

And the best thing is that you can do it whenever you want. And as my musical taste differs so darn much you can almost write about anything metal/rock, or even metal/rock influenced digital composers.

*bump bump*

axl whïte wrote:

Ade wrote:

going off-topic are we? Where is the mod... Marie för fan!

Not that restricted anymore dude, izzie is the new mod and he's drunk mostly lol....

Anyway, what exactly would a writer do? Just review albums and do interviews? I'm kinda into that and I have lived in England...

Are you freakin' serious? Is this board freakin' serious? Freakin lawless kids!

Mar-15-11 19:42:53
Topic: Drugs!

izak_acid wrote:

Rocky Monroe wrote:

If it grows from the ground, it's probably okay! current/wink

Heroin comes from the opium poppy wich is from the ground and cocaine is obtained from the leaves of the coca plant, so using "If it's from the ground, It's ok!"-argument is just stupid if you're trying to justify your smoking of cannabis.

AxL Whïte wrote:

Dude, cubensis aint fucking okay xD

Cubensis is great!

Still, u cant just plant a seed in the ground and wait for it to bloom and snort some cocaine. With marijuana seeds u just plant it, wait for it to bloom and then smoke it.
Alcohol is the worst drug cuz its legal and almost every1 does it and you can get a hold of it as easy as getting a stick from the forest. So if you want to stay awesome, stay clean! (But snus is ok current/wink )

Mar-15-11 19:26:35
Topic: Snus!

There is nothing better than too bake a nice ball of Grov Lös, portion snus is for ladies and pussies, hehe.

Jan-10-11 18:41:25

going off-topic are we? Where is the mod... Marie för fan!

Dec-31-10 03:40:53

Hey everyone. Hope u all got a nice xXx-mas behind u and that the new year will bring a would full of joy along with concerts/festivals and so on.

I was hoping to find a decent person to add to my website as a writer. I am in need of a person that can write in english, with less jitter words and correct spelling (some mishaps will occur, but its easily edit'able) and who wants to report on glam/sleaze bands, big ones and small ones (as in demo bands) all around the world. And to be informative on what i want: Any genres are accepted, but we focus on the more happier/flashy music, like crashdïet, chris laney, sister, mötley and so on, u know the deal.

So black/thrash/death metal and all in between. Rock/metal music to simplify it, but as long as its not about britney spears, 50 cent, Kenye West or lady Gaga its ok, references to these is ok, but as long its about something rock/metal.

More information can be given if you want it. So if it sounds interesting, please email me at rock@rockhospital.com and i will hook u up.

Oct-10-10 16:06:07

no dis'respect against Lizzy, but the new singer is better, both vocally and as a frontman.

Oct-09-10 13:40:04

So yeah, so October 2nd was a blast, me, my brother and a friend went to the hometown festival "Rock Fett" in Linköping and we saw a rare and very underground'y band called Straight Up (Linköping sleaze fuck n' roll band) along with Swedens best Iron Maiden cover band called Charlotte the Harlot.

To view some photos of the bands visit:
Straight Up: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thekonstap ... 086768718/
Charlotte the Harlot: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thekonstap ... 962083717/

Wanna here some songs with the bands?
Straight Up - Fist Fucking Generation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEKDAjhL8YI
Charlotte the Harlot: http://www.myspace.com/charlottheharlot

You can also download the full album by Straight Up: http://mined.se/user/mined/StraightUp-F ... er.torrent

Thats all folks, might not visit this forum in a while, again...

• Index
  • » Users
  • » ade

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
timowe
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
KerLondonLepard: I'm sick again...:(
Mcinsanity: oh still.. Hope you will feel better soon! :(
KerLondonLepard: thank you.. I hope it too :(
Mcinsanity: klock is so much, and i have school tomorrow :( Tomorrow i think i can talk little bit later.. and Peter I hope you 'll figure everything out :) Good night everyone!
Mcinsanity: clock* :D
KerLondonLepard: Good Night my friend :D
Legion: I can't post again..
FrilansReklam: test the chatt hi all
Bootyplank: WOOT WHAT IS THIS
FrilansReklam: hi again
KerLondonLepard: Hello :)
Carl Tap: hi
KerLondonLepard: Hi! :)
Mcinsanity: Hi! :)
Mcinsanity: I ordered shirt in M-size ;)
KerLondonLepard: Great! :D
stinger: Hello :)
Mcinsanity: hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :)
Mcinsanity: How are you everyone? :)
KerLondonLepard: I'm fine now! :D thanks and u?
Mcinsanity: I'm fine :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: Anyone there? :)
thaisaltessor: Hi !!
KerLondonLepard: Hey! how are u? :)
thaisaltessor: I'm fine thanks :D what about you?
KerLondonLepard: I'm fine thank you :D
thaisaltessor: Where are you from?
KerLondonLepard: Italy! My name is Sara,nice to meet u :) and u? Where are u from? :D
thaisaltessor: Nice, I would like to meet Italy *-* I'm from Brazil! My name is Thais, nice to meet you too sara :D
KerLondonLepard: :D Nice Brazil :) I'd like to visit :)
thaisaltessor: Cool! I loved your tattoo to peter ♥
KerLondonLepard: Ohhh! Thank you so much ♥ ♥ ♥
Mcinsanity: hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Marmetal
Yesterday 16:35:33
by Kraljosovina
Sep-28-14 18:52:48
by Marmetal