Mar-02-14 21:54:19
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: Street Teams

ROCK ON GUYS CIOA , SEE YA , ALZ  current/smile

Oct-22-13 03:12:02
Cover Photos for Facebook
Forum: Exposed

PARTY ON GUYS , WE HAD A BLAST IN GAINESVILLE , FORIDA , U.S.A. , I WISH YOU WOULD COME BACK SOON , FT LAUDERDALE OR MIAMAI , OR WEST PALM BEACH , ROCK ON GUYS , YOUR BRO , ALZ FROM FLORIDA !  current/smile  SIMON KEEP SCREAMMING BRO ! SWEET CONGRADS , ERIC HAHAH YOU ROCKED MAN , PETER YOU HELD IT DOWN ! current/smile IT WAS MY BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER ! THANKS SO MUCH  GUYS , ,  AL

Sep-09-13 00:41:14
Forum: On Tour

YO  BRO.S AND  I MEAN THE BAND CRASHDIET  , SO GLAD YOU CAME TO FLORIDA 4-20-2013,  MY B-DAY PARTY WAS SO COOL , MET ALL THE GUYS ,PETER YOUR NEXT BRO , I WAS  FRONT ROW  IN FRONT OF MARTIN , WE HUNG OUT AND HAD A BLAST , THANKS GUYS , SIMON KEEP ON SINGING MAN , ERIC THE STICK YOU GAVE ME RULES , AND MARTIN  THE GUITAR PIC AND PICURES RULES , SIMON I LOVED MEETING YOU AND THE GUYS , SEE YA SOON IN FLORIDA SOON ? ROCK ON BRO'S , ALZ FROM FLORIDA current/smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … HgdXyuOPCM

Sep-08-13 01:17:11
Don't be shy :)
Category: Off Topic
Forum: New Members

i am of course me , alz from florida !  say hi to peter , and of course the rest of the boys ,  you made 4-20-13 insane , thanks guys , your bro ,  ALZ  current/smile

COME OMN BACK TO FLORIDA ! CIOA , SEE YA , ALZ current/smile

I  was luck many years ago a record label /owner and bro of mine send me a dvd , free of course , i saw CRASHDIET "  riot in everyone  " IT WAS SO FUCKIN COOL , and was like  FUCK THESE GUYS ARE KICKING ASS  , SO I WAS INSTANTLY LOVING THEM  , now of course i have  MET AND HUNG WITH THEM, FRONT ROW AND ALL, O YEA I WILL NOT BE JOEY BAKER ON FACEBOOK NO MORE , MY BRO TOOK THE ACT , SIMON ALZ WILL BE UP SOON , ADD MY ASS OK ?  TO SWEET AND THE GUYS KEEP ON ROCKING !  COME BACK TO FLORIDA U.S.A. AND WE SHALL HANG OUT ALOT MORE , CHEERS N BEERS , SEE YA , ALZ FROM FLORIDA , VIA NYC , L.A., VEGAS, MEXICO AND NOW FLORIDA !~   ROCK ON ALL,  Z

Jul-27-13 03:06:23
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

well its finally  DRUNK  night in florida  U.S.A. ,  its on 2 night , peace ,  cioa , ello martin,simon ,eric n peter ,  FLORIDA WAS GREAT - THANKS GUYS  , you made ole  ALZ'S b-day so great  4-20-13 , i loved all of it and meeting and front row ,  AWESOME CONCERT , pro filmed too , thanks , rock the world ,  CRASHDIET RULES, SEE YA , ALZ FROM FLORIDA ! ,  next time , simon jump in my corvettte and lets hit TITTY BARS !  clol ,  all the best guys , ALZ

May-24-13 07:30:44
I had a great time in Crashdïet's show and want to thank the guys.

current/smile  great to hear that all went kick ass  , live , and on the c.d's CRASHDIET roxx , i crank the new cd in my corvette all the time ! keep rocking guys , see ya , alz from florida , p.s. i am a male not femake , lol current/smile

May-24-13 07:11:26
2012/13 Photoshoot info

I want the shirt martin sweet is wearing !  thats so kick ass, rock on guys , see ya , cioa, alz from florida current/smile
P.S. I AM A GUY , Seems i cant edit my profile , but i am alz  ,i am a man not female , lol, current/smile help

ok well we had a blast 4-20-2013-. that said from the new c.d witch of course i  own ,  sin city roxx, all the songs rock , snakes in paradice roxx and hard , cociane cowboys rozz, garden of babylon was insane live !  i can not pick 1 , but i love em all, so if pressed 4 1 of them all that i pick , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wySGDmFq … detailpage from my b day bash , i met all but peter , next time ? we will hang out ! see ya cioa , alz aka joey baker on facebook ! yup that me ,  ALZ ~

May-04-13 05:13:19

current/wink  what a great band , made my birthday  party rock ,  i wish  CRASHDIET  all the best . o and next time hit west palm beach or miami there are clubs, and ft lauderdale ,  I  cant wait to see and hang with you guys again , IT WAS SO COOL , U.S.A. ALZ AND CRASHDIET HANG , MY  B-DAY PARTY WEEKEND , front row ,  guys you played great !  this band is so much fun , great guys , hanging with us all night , and then kicked the shit outa florida !  it was kick ass 5 star show , thanks   CRASHDIET  . florida beachs await you next time ,. and martin sweet i will drive you in my race corvette anyware if you get in closer ,  its a targa 6 spd topless corevette 04 race stuff=fun and loud , see ya soon guys , i hope and bext wish's from me  ALZ AKA JOEY BAKER ON FACEBOOK ,  from florida , also nyc , vegas and l.a..  z

May-02-13 05:02:24

what a kick ass night , thanks so much guys , i had a blast and metting and hanging with " crashdiet " ruled and, the live set blew me away , front row , old ozzy blizzard of ozz cut up t shirt drunk, and  i was way up there , the band played so great and loud , great , my biker bro drove , nicks a mellow cat that rules , so thanks again for  ' CRASHDIET "  yo made ols alz's birthday party weekend a blast , given more time id'e love to play some pool taple games with eric young ! , good dude , thanks man 4 the stick , so cool eric , and martin the pick and pics are so cool, as i play guitar 30 years now and saw randy rhoads 26th row , i enjoyed talking about the guitar players side of it , all of you were great !  peter kicked ass and  simon o man you know it man as you said you did dekiver and kick ass , i met him way earlier that day , i was drunk !  so after a hotel party in my room back we went to see  the live stuff  , it was a great night ! i have pics i will get up , also note alz is joey baker on facebook ! due to my insane past i cant gtt on  live as me , my ex babes woulkd piss off the current and young hot mrs.z , so online face book joey baker miami beach is me alz ! cheers all, best wishs to the band , awesome  set in florida 4-20-1013 wish i taped it all on dvd !  well done , see ya , alz

Apr-20-13 19:04:11

UGHHHHH   man , just got up , getting ready for tonights show , driving 4 hours each way with my bro nick , we look forward to a kick ass show , celebrating my alz's birthday party , its gonna be a fun ass time !  resting up , shaking off my hangover now , see you guys and i do mean  CRASHDIET THE BAND TONIGHT ,  I HOPE TO MEET ALL MEMBERS ,  SEE YA , ALZ FROM FLORIDA ! ---p.s. guys play every song , i hope for a long set !  PLEASE !

Mar-14-13 02:26:01

film everthing guys and yes i mean you  THE BAND !   loads of killer stuff ,   ROCK ON !  i really dig the vibe and love all the new stuff , cant wait to see more las vegas stuff , wish i was there driving my limo , i am a ex las vegas house driver capt !     the  titty bars and clubs are insane ,  keep filming everything !  thanks peter for all , and the e mails always are sweet !   best of luck ,  simon keep it up man !  see ya ,  ALZ FROM FLORIDA !  hahahahahahahhahaha  when you get here limo and booze is on me guys ! z

Feb-07-13 05:27:52

great one guys , keep up the great stuff , hi peter , hope your all well, your bro , alz from florida--p.s. love the tats simon !

love the entire cd !  GREAT JOB GUYS !  you keep rocken  AND VIDEO TAPE EVERYTHING !  congrads , see ya ,  ALZ FROM FLORIDA !
i vote the whole cd=WIN !
far right in my avatar is  ME ,  circa 1989 3 am wasted in nyc !

Jan-12-13 22:19:56

happy new year guys ,  a huge  hello to   PETER LONDON AND CRASHDIET MEMBERS ,  CONGRADS GUYS , YOU ARE GETTING WELL KNOWN NOW !   keep kicking ass , my bro's loved your shows and hanging with  SIMON , KEEP SCREAMING SIMON , love it man !   that said to  CRASHDIET BAND MEMBERS CHEERS , I WILL DRINK SOME VODKA NOW FOR YOU ,  cheers as we say here in FLORIDA  U.S.A.  hoime of the BEST BECH BABES IMHO  ,  then again my mother said theres on island of the coast of greece ware the  BABES ARE TOPLESS AND VERY PREETY , my mom wanted to buy me a house there , o well it did not happen ,  SO ROCK ON ALL ! SEE YA , ALZ / NYC / L.A. /VEGAS / NOW S. FLORIDA BEACH'S !

May-31-12 02:34:48

I WISH  I WAS GOING , THATS GOING TO BE SO KICK ASS, GOOD LUCK GEYS , YOU ROCKED LOS ANGELES , NOW ROCK MOLEY CRUE !  BEST WISHS , YOU BRO AT THE BEACH, SEE YA , ALZ FROM FLORIDA !

Jan-12-12 07:24:11

SO MOTLEY CRUE IS GONNA PLAY A SHOW WITH CRASHDIET ? MAN I CALLED THAT YEARS AGO , NOW COME TO WEST PALM BEACH , FLORIDA AND PLAY FOR ME  , VINCE NEIL OWNS A CLUB AND , THERE'E THE HUGE OUTDOOR FESTIVAL'S MOTLEY PLAYS AT CORAL SKY, ID'E GO $200 FOR FRONT ROW CENTER , HOPE YA GUYS COME AND TO COOL , I KNEW THAT WOULD BE A GREAT BILL AND I CALLED THAT SHIT , TO COOL , CONGRADS GUYS , BIG TIME GIG @ ONE THAT CRASHDIET HAS WAITED FOREVER FOR I BET , THE L.A. SHOWS MY BRO SAID WERE GREAT AND MET SIMON , COOL PIC I GOT OF THEM , NOW FLORIDA GUYS , BEACH'S , GIRLS , GIRLS , GIRLS , NUDE BEACHS IN SOUTH MIAMI , YOU WILL LOVE IT , SEE YA AT THE BAR ! CHEERS AND CONGRADS , PRO FILM THE ENTIRE EVENT GUYS AND  PRE SHOW JAMS ?  NICE , SEE YA , ALZ !

Dec-29-11 02:50:28
gig with Kissin Dynamite & BlackRain

thanks , looks great , glad to see this band make it ! i  indeed and many saw a huge sound , now w/ simon its kickin it real sweet !  nice work guys , alz / usa floida rocker !

• Index
  • » Users
  • » alz

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Osdensam
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Mcinsanity: hehe, Martin's baby is so adorable :D
KerLondonLepard: yeahhh I'm agree,of course *_*
Mcinsanity: Got a little problem with my instagram name today, I wan't to have new one
KerLondonLepard: ohw..mmm.. try t change :/
Mcinsanity: Anyone can help me to
invent new name? :(
KerLondonLepard: mmm..I have no idea...:(
Mcinsanity: okay, weird question... Maybe i'll stay in "miss alright"
KerLondonLepard: Yeahhhhhhhhh *^* I like so much!!!!!!
Mcinsanity: Really? good! :)
KerLondonLepard: yeah! :D
Mcinsanity: I though "miss pain" too, but... :D
KerLondonLepard: I like! :D
Mcinsanity: :D
KerLondonLepard: :D :P :)
Mcinsanity: ;) :P 8) :-* hehe :D
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAH nice faces! :D
Mcinsanity: :| this is nice
KerLondonLepard: :S ---> this makes me laugh ahahaha
Mcinsanity: O.O O.O
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Mcinsanity: This chat is great! (!) O.O
KerLondonLepard: yeah!!! I think it too!!! :D
Mcinsanity: is this " la dolce vita" italy? O.O
KerLondonLepard: mmm yeah it is italian but what is?
Mcinsanity: I'm looking lyrics for Alter egon and found this :D what's that mean?
KerLondonLepard: aaaaaaaah ok now I understand ahahah
Mcinsanity: haha :D I like the way Peter sing's it
KerLondonLepard: <3
Mcinsanity: "la dolce vita mon amour" <3 :D
KerLondonLepard: hahah :D <3
Mcinsanity: I need to go, it was nice to talk with you again! :) Good night :-*
KerLondonLepard: sorry I read it now! glad to hear that,it was nice talk with you too! good night,dear! :D
KerLondonLepard: Hey there :)
thaisaltessor: Hi :D

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Sheila
Nov-24-14 11:09:37
by vilatichoslapka
Nov-22-14 17:40:36
by Kraljosovina
Nov-20-14 00:03:11
by Marmetal