• » Users
  • » stinni

Feb-02-11 23:53:55
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: On Tour

joey_baccardï wrote:

XiLaii wrote:

Better line-up than anything over here currently O__O

the truth is that Sweden Rock Festival always have the best line-up. Like every single year.
Except for 2010 when Sonisphere had Iron Maiden, Mötley Crüe, Alice Cooper, Anthrax, Iggy & the Stooges, Slayer and Heaven & Hell (who unfortunately had to cancel their shows). But the weather sucked big time so more or less the whole festival was ruined. A certain "someone" called it for Regnisphere if I'm not mistakin'..

You clearly did not see the line up at Wacken 2010... Iron Maiden, Mötley Crüe, Slayer + much more and much better bands then at Sonisphere and the weather was fucking brilliant! It was fun!

and this year They also got Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest and Crashdïet + bunch of bands that completely leaves Sweden Rock in theyre shadows... 3 years ago Sweden Rock(when I attended every year) had much better line ups, but that has changed... Seems like Wacken has been changing in a very good direction over the years, but Sweden Rock stayed the same....

Feb-02-11 19:04:41

I just want to say thank you!!... I almost sold my Wacken ticket to go to Sweden Rock!! now I'm fucking glad I didn't!

Nov-09-09 19:41:59

Sändrä wrote:

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

On the internet site  of "Substage" it says you have to be 16 to get in for Concerts...

If you're younger you have to be joined by a "Erziehungsberechtigter" current/big_smile 

So maybe you can see them.. don't know how old you are... I'm going to be there... in Karlsruhe I mean.

16?
fuck i'm 14 xD
well i ask my dad he's cool current/tongue
but thanks for the information current/smile
and you're going to be there? that's cool.. maybe i'll be there, too! current/smile

You're a hot girl... You're honestly asked for ID?

Nov-09-09 19:39:54

Sändrä wrote:

MrLee wrote:

If you look near 18. Many of you can do the old "oh damn...i didnt realise i had to bring ID. i am 18,i was born on *lies" trick. They used to let me in when i did that.

(please come to germany!)

Agreeed!

I just read this huge article and I'm speechless.. Read Then Comment!
http://www.metrobloggen.se/jsp/public/i ... 19.8119058

Jul-15-09 17:04:31

I would go tho I'm not 18... I just don't have the money current/sad

Jun-09-09 06:55:43

Maybe theres another thread about this but at least. It seems like Crashdïet has finally started booking gigs.

http://www.tallinksilja.com/sv/cruises/ ... enRock.htm
Stockholm-Åbo 8-9 Okctober 2009
In English:
The band, which re-sleaze genre gained new singer and recorded a new album.  The new front man's identity is still secret, and will be disclosed only in an exclusive interview in Sweden Rock Magazine # 63 comes out in stores July 14. What we can reveal right now is that the band's very first gig with the new setting is made at Sweden Rock Cruise!  Do you like sleaze and Crash Diet, you simply do not miss this!

Jun-04-09 04:41:47
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

EGÓ (Icelandic band)

Jun-04-09 04:36:42

FUKKIN AWSOME!!!

When can we expect a new album?... I caaan't fuukking wait anymore!

This is Fukking GOOD!!

Post video of yourself playing a Crashdïet song...

Me Playing Falling Rain.. I just learned it yesterday so I the solo isn't 100% correctly and few other failures in the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnPF0ckRGGI

May-29-09 23:08:45

Kiss - A Million To One
Helloween - A Million To One

Ensiferum - Abandoned
Amon Amarth - Abandoned

Gamma Ray - Afterlife
Nocturnal Rites - Afterlife

Bubbi Morthens - Aldrei Aftur
Sign - Aldrei Aftur
Both Icelandic bands

Accept - All Or Nothing
Ratt - All Or Nothing

Ratt - All The Way
Judas Priest - All The Way
LA.Guns - All The Way

Crashdïet - Alone
Judas Priest - Alone

I could continue all day....

May-29-09 22:43:57

SWEEET!!!

When is it out!?

also...

MrLee wrote:

please post a scan on here if possible Swedish fans.

May-28-09 21:20:21

Happy Birthday!

ROXY RIOT 69 wrote:

....HMMM MAYBE THEIR HAVING A MOVEMENT OVER THEIR BUT IM NOT TO FAR FROM SWEDEN AND IN THIS COUNTRY I GO OUT ALL THE TIME AND NEVER EVER HAVE SEEN ANYONE THAT HAS THE SAME STYLE AS ME (MEANING ANYTHING SLEAZY OR GLAM) AND IM WONDERING WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY ALL???
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
ROXY RIOT

Hmmm... Sleazy, glammy metalheadz is all I see when I go to Sweden... but every time I go it's for Sweden Rock Festival... and I drive straight from Denmark too Sweden Rock Festival, and everyone I see there are ofcourse sleazy, glammy, metalheads. And then all my favorite new glam bands are Swedish..

I have always imagined myself that Sweden is a sleaze/glam paradise.. and for 2 years it has been my plan too move there... 

so the rest of Sweden isn't exactly what I had imagined.

wow great!!

Can't wait for the album!

and I demand a European tour right after the album release!!

May-23-09 22:54:42

mrbjoorn wrote:

Stinni wrote:

Alive sounds like a typical Crash song... lets hope it is  current/big_smile

It is

Swweeet

May-01-09 21:01:56

They're great... still keeping up my hopes for a European tour..

May-01-09 20:59:56

I love them... Saw them at last Sweden Rock Festival... one of the greatest show I've ever seen... They know how to get the crowd going...

• Index
  • » Users
  • » stinni

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
michal