Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Sheila

Yesterday 13:08:30
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

My jacket is finally done current/big_smile (for now). I managed to sew on some patches for hand, I'm so proud! haha, havent touched a sewing needle since.. six years ago or something. Got some more patches sewn on with a machine, and some spikes. current/big_smile

Apr-17-14 11:14:58

I'm a bit worried about my tattoo :S it's itching as hell,  and it looks like I've got a rash on it :S I went to the tattoo artist yesterday, he told me to use a salve on it, if it's not working he's gonna open it up. That sounds sooo scary, open the tattoo up???? But I guess he knows what he's talking about current/big_smile

Also, I feel so sorry for all the Norwegians going to Sweden today. Total chaos current/big_smile

Apr-14-14 20:59:41

Sheila wrote:

I should really work on the paper, its philosophy, and I dont understand anything. So if anyone is good at philosophy, please help! haha.

I can't really say I'm good at it but there is a certain possibility I already had to read it during my study, some texts are kind of common at unis I'd say... how boring current/big_smile Anyway, hit me up!

Do you know anything about Marilyn Friedman and Rosalind Hursthouse? I'm kinda going to compare them xD

Apr-14-14 20:49:22
Forum: Music lovers

I had to check out the Last Vegas tour. But no stop in Norway. Wow, surpriced current/yikes

My next gig is We love the 80s!!! haha, its gonna be awesome. Just look at this: http://www.welovethe80s.no/plakat/

Apr-11-14 15:26:59

May Lepard wrote:

study, study, study... but I'm too lazy.

I know exactly how you feel! I have tons of pages to read, and an important paper to write. But what do I do? Sitting here eating chocolate.. current/big_smile I should really work on the paper, its philosophy, and I dont understand anything. So if anyone is good at philosophy, please help! haha.

Apr-07-14 09:41:49

Mud - Hippy hippy shake

Apr-03-14 22:29:30

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/1017161_10151960046155810_1695459151_n.jpg
Discovering that I have the exact same face as a horse in a pic. I just randomly saw it when looking trough some old pictures xD

Mar-31-14 11:05:38

Steel panther - Gloryhole

Mar-27-14 09:32:52

Icelandic Rocky Horror cast - Taumlaus Trans

Mar-24-14 20:53:21

IzzyReid wrote:

Sheila wrote:

IzzyReid wrote:

July 17th at John Dee!

That doesnt sound too bad, only problem is that its on a thursday. But thats possible to fix if we decide to go current/big_smile

Ah, work on thursdays? (I guess haha) Got my ticket earlier today, guess I'll meet you there if you and raymond decide to go!

Friday would be the bigger problem current/big_smile no problem for me, I probably have vacation (and me and my job doesn't like each other, so I doubt they give me extra work), but raymond works full time. But we'll see current/big_smile

Mar-24-14 11:44:49

Alleycat Scratch - Plastic dolls

Mar-24-14 11:43:19

I feel I look like a country singer once I put on light or blue jeans, haha.

Mar-23-14 22:54:44
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

Stuff like that is awesome for people who can cut things without ruining them. And dont have too much back-fat current/big_smile

Mar-23-14 22:50:33
Topic: Snapchat

you're all added. current/big_smile

Mar-23-14 22:50:02

IzzyReid wrote:

July 17th at John Dee!

That doesnt sound too bad, only problem is that its on a thursday. But thats possible to fix if we decide to go current/big_smile

Mar-23-14 16:10:05

Sounds interesting, if it's a time and place that's possible to get to, maybe me and raymond will go current/big_smile

Mar-22-14 00:40:59

TNT - Intuition (live)

Mar-18-14 11:19:40

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/10014946_10151931931685810_1288673150_n.jpg

Got this yesterday current/big_smile

Mar-17-14 11:17:37

laj91 wrote:

Sheila wrote:

laj91 wrote:

Steel Panther is playing about 25 km. from where I live in august current/big_smile finally I'm sure I can go, because it isn't as far away as Copenhagen

Back to Scandinavia so fast? Thats cool current/big_smile I couldnt find any tour dates after june, but I know they are playing Skogsröjet, so I hope they stop by Norway again too current/big_smile

I think so current/big_smile Steel Panther haven't realeased the dates yet, I only saw it on the venue's facebook page
But it would be stupid if they don't make a stop in Norway too current/big_smile

Ah okay. The venue they are most likely playing if they get back here says nothing. Yet. current/big_smile Yeah, it would be stupid, but they actually skipped Norway once. They played here in 2012, but skipped us in 2013. I think. They played Sweden, Denmark, all the other countries aroudn here, but not Norway. I even sent a mail to the venue they played at last time (sold out), they said they had tried to get them, but they didnt want to play there. Weird.

Mar-17-14 10:53:19

Tattoo time today.. Uuugh current/big_smile

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Sheila

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts: