• Index
  • » Users
  • » gothMINd

Jun-17-12 12:56:17
Who's coming?
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: On Tour

@laura, Haha no it be great to hang with all of them current/smile

@bunny rose, hehe yeah can't wait for sure! have you seen them yet btw?

Jun-15-12 18:21:34
Who's coming?

Yeah, sometimes smaller venue's can have it's benefits too current/wink

Jun-15-12 17:45:55
Who's coming?

oh Webster Hall is great, it's a bit small.. but a buddy of mine is the host of a rock party there every week, so i'm there alot!

It's great to see a band i like play there, last week diemonds played (which was free) current/smile current/smile

Here's a picture from my camera, sadly i forgot to set the higher quality settings so it's kinda low resolution, but this was before they played, so it's just the stage

http://i45.tinypic.com/2itg587.jpg

And for anyone who doesn't know of them current/smile

Jun-15-12 11:35:06
Who's coming?

Webster Hall Studio, NY !!!! yaay! i was there last week at a rock party! great to see them coming in the city i grew up in for the first time..

Jun-05-12 06:54:01
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

important choices, important choices !! eeep current/smile

Laura Victory wrote:

No, that's waaay to late! current/big_smile

its just a little late hehe current/tongue

Jun-03-12 21:19:25
Trading points for merchandise - good or bad!?
Forum: Forum Support

I've said all i wanted about this anyway

Jun-03-12 21:12:02

And i was just giving my very "own opinion by saying dont hide it"

I understand i came off very strongly about it, As for saying it was stupid i could have said "over-reacting" or something.. but it isn't any different from what others have said on these forums in the past, yet no-one else never bitched or complained about it then.. seriously

Jun-03-12 20:22:54

mrs v. viper wrote:

nobody said that there's something wrong with a competition in general.
Competitions CAN be wrong tho and destroy some things.

Now this was a GENERAL statement.

And none of us felt like it made us post more, the OPPOSITE was the case, which is we said we don't want to SEEM like we post only because of a reward and therefore are maybe afraid to say something so it gets too much.

Seriously, you're a native english speaker aren't you? start reading people's post properly.
Also, calling someone's idea stupid is pretty rude. We don't go around bashing on the points being visible and calling that stupid either. Ther's such things as different opinions that are BOTH! having a side.

Now again in simple: Some of us are having doubts about thse point because we happily post away because of the activity and the good times. and not of the reward.
EDIT:: NOTE, not the points in general. the points being VISIBLE. because they obviously brought activity back on here, and thats a very good thing.

You're native.. maybe you should start to read properly yourself before judging my post. And it is stupid, because you want to remove a feature because "you" feel it makes you seems you want a reward in return, so you post less because you feel guilty? no i think your making a big deal out of nothing, so far nothing bad as happen (so far) And there's even an option to remove certain points and take it away in case it gets too out of hand

I understand all your opinions, i honestly do, i just think hiding the points "because it made you feel guilty" to make more or less post.. is way over-reacting

Jun-02-12 22:41:43

Miss Obscene wrote:

gothMINd wrote:

don't hide the points, that's stupid idea! They are a nice little perk, especially for people who never got to meet the band, or see them live or have awesome memories! There's nothing wrong with a little incentive!

The forums was much more active in the past, ALOT more, and there wasn't any perks involved. Besides I like this idea of points, as it's something for people who are "only" apart of these forums. If you feel your posting for points, well.. thats your feeling/problem

The points wouldn't disapear. It would still be a "competition" but the Moderators would keep track of the scores. Instead of everyone else keeping track of it too.

but why hide it? because "YOU" feel that it makes you make more post? sorry but thats stupid..
I like to see my "points" and progress, and there's nothing wrong with a little motive.

Jun-02-12 21:27:29

don't hide the points, that's stupid idea! They are a nice little perk, especially for people who never got to meet the band, or see them live or have awesome memories! There's nothing wrong with a little incentive!

The forums was much more active in the past, ALOT more, and there wasn't any perks involved. Besides I like this idea of points, as it's something for people who are "only" apart of these forums. If you feel your posting for points, well.. thats your feeling/problem

Jun-02-12 05:45:56

A bracelet would be awesome! i'd buy it for sure current/smile

Jun-02-12 05:32:58
I'm just looking for one pic..

That photo is amazing! i hope someone can find it larger and post it here current/smile

They should release for winter or 2013!
That will give me enough time to save up money and get stuff i've been needing for months now..

Jun-02-12 05:17:15
Forum: Music lovers

Sister get down and boogie

Jun-02-12 05:16:53

-_- soo tired

wish wednesday would come already !!

May-31-12 01:10:15

Happy Birthday to you Laura! hope you enjoy all the gifts you get current/smile

May-31-12 01:09:22

Yeah, it runs a tiny bit faster ONLY if you try to open one page at a time.. as i like to open 4 or 5 at once haha.. so just try loading one at a time i think current/smile

May-31-12 00:06:19

i should be getting ready! current/smile current/smile but i feel soo lazy..

May-31-12 00:03:56
If you find any issues please report them here :)

CurrentlycRazie wrote:

gothMINd wrote:

becuz when you change a settings, something else changes and opens up another problem..

We'll just have to work through it... I'm terrible with technology... I still own a typewriter, for goodness' sake XD But I know that that seems to be sorted for now, and until we find any other problems we won't be able to solve them! current/tongue

typewriter are such a pain, i remember trying to use one when i was like 5 or 6 xD

• Index
  • » Users
  • » gothMINd

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
caesar
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Mcinsanity: Horrible... childish... and u don't have any idea why they treated you like this?
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight everyone, have a great day where ever you all may be.
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: hey how are u? :3
madcandy: fine ^_^ and you?
KerLondonLepard: Fine :) thanks
Mcinsanity: hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Mcinsanity: How are u?
KerLondonLepard: I'm fine thank you,and you? :)
Mcinsanity: annoyed... After last week holiday, school started today :(
KerLondonLepard: ohw :( poor :(
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting Peter cause I can order any stuff :)
Mcinsanity: oh, what stuff? :P (have i asked this already?)
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting that he will come back online
KerLondonLepard: hey there :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :)
Mcinsanity: Hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Luana.Crow: hey.
KerLondonLepard: how are u? :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Marmetal
Yesterday 15:49:15