Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Sandy Sikk

Mar-10-14 17:41:21
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

Marmetal wrote:

^ I guess that applies for most of people current/wink. Get some rest!

well a few years ago I didn't have a problem with not sleeping enough current/big_smile
I guess it's just that it happens all the time now. it wasn't like that back then current/tongue
thanks, I'll try.

Mar-10-14 14:24:51

I do not function properly with less than 2 hours of sleep...

Mar-09-14 20:08:58
Forum: Music lovers

Sigur Rós - Kveikur. that's some really cool stuff.

Mar-04-14 13:25:47

Marmetal wrote:

Seems that I really got bored with rock music as of lately, it just doesn't do it for me.

I know that feeling.
I've been listening to one kind of music long enough, so about a year ago I started to listen to other stuff again, too. even if it's only stuff on the radio, I think it's important to give it a chance. it might be a piece of art that you haven't seen/heard yet.
that's why I think Spotify is great; if I'm bored of the stuff I own, I'll open Spotify and search for some playlists other people made. sometimes you'll find really good music you've never heard before.
or another example: I came across Sigur Rós thanks to reddit. someone mentioned them and I looked for them on Spotify. I was in love. I've never heard music like that before, and that's what I listen to the most right now current/smile
what I also like to do is to put all kinds of music in a playlist and then play it on shuffle.
well, the last playlist I created was only rock, but it was different kinds of rock. from alternative rock over 80's hard rock to death metal.  this never gets boring current/smile

Mar-03-14 21:18:41

^ haha your stories made my day current/big_smile

Mar-03-14 00:50:39

thank god, I'm finally getting some things off my chest..
feels good.

Mar-02-14 11:48:12

mrs v. viper wrote:

Sandy Sikk wrote:

well, today I realized that I should probably talk to someone. I don't know who I trust enough to do so, though...

you're welcome to talk to me if you want, just maybe not tonight as I am pretty exhausted after that trainride today current/smile

back in germany.. D:

thanks current/smile
welcome back, btw.

Mar-01-14 21:57:25

well, today I realized that I should probably talk to someone. I don't know who I trust enough to do so, though...

Mar-01-14 13:34:49

Sigur Rós - Svefn-g-englar

Feb-28-14 15:05:08

Marmetal wrote:

^ I do the same because I actually prefer these kind of movies myself since I can relate to certain things.

yeah me too!
but sometimes it's just so scary to see situations you're going through from another person's point of view I think.

Marmetal wrote:

What did you watch? current/smile

I watched "Ordinary People" current/smile

Feb-28-14 01:13:33

I should stop watching sad movies when I'm not the happiest person alive. that shit is triggering...

Feb-27-14 12:40:24

mrs v. viper wrote:

I signed up on this board late 2009. Which means I've been posting here for 4 1/2 years now... craaaazyyyy..

same for me!

mrs v. viper wrote:

I still have the single of corpse (remember how everyone used to say that, and anygay?! ) but I thik the magazine got lost after moving two times

haha of corpse I remember that current/big_smile
but yea I got the single too somewhere. I listened to it recently.. I had totally forgotten about Fear Control. I listened to it a few times on repeat because I had forgotten how much I loved it current/big_smile

naww what a pity:(
I gotta say that I really like to re-read it once in a while.. it brings back memories + I can see if I still understand Swedish haha. I remember when I got it, I took it to school because I had nothing better to do there. I read it and people asked me who that "crazy guy" on the cover is. then they realized that the magazine is not in German and they asked me if I understood everything.. when I said "yeah, pretty much everything" they all wanted to know what every fucking page says...

I can't believe it's been so long since then. I miss those times (when it comes to the forum only, though), it's been real fun and the atmosphere here was kinda special (at least I felt like it was).

@axl: nice too see you again current/smile

Feb-27-14 01:01:02

mrs v. viper wrote:

being pissed of by fizzy

haha. I wonder what he's up to current/tongue

mrs v. viper wrote:

I remember when Generaton Wild (the single!) got played on the radio the first time and we all were on the online radio to hear it, and people ditched school for it.

yeah I remember that very well. actually, everytime I listen to that song I think of this time.. brings back memories.
btw Anna, do you remember when you contacted Sweden Rock Magazine to ask if they ship to Germany because we wanted to get the Generation Wild single so bad? I still got that magazine lying around in my room somewhere..

god, it's been quite a while since those days..

Feb-24-14 21:04:20

Amorphis - Sampo

Feb-22-14 23:07:23

it looks like my next gigs will be Amorphis on March 26th and Mustasch on May 13th.
can't wait for it current/smile

Feb-19-14 19:16:54

Sigur Rós - Olsen Olsen

Feb-18-14 19:27:30

mrs v. viper wrote:

@Sandy, Yay, that is great and well deserved current/big_smile see you soon! (Come to Musikmesse!)

thanks current/big_smile I don't know if I can make it to the Musikmesse, but I'll try.

Feb-18-14 15:54:29

today while we were cooking tasty, tasty ( current/wink ) food in class, I got complimented for my cooking skills and knowledge from my substitue teacher - who is an eminently respectable top chef in this region (well.. I'm told he's also considered a top chef all over Europe).
he also asked if I wanted to become a cook because I'm that good at it. some other students said that if he asks you personally if you want to become a cook, he really does think you're good.
damn, I haven't gotten such a compliment in a long time. feels good. I'm still kinda stunned. current/smile

Feb-18-14 15:38:12

I got complimented by an eminently respectable top chef of this region current/smile

Feb-06-14 14:39:45
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

welcome Bram!
that's a nice taste of music you got there current/smile

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Sandy Sikk

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
caesar
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
KerLondonLepard

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Mcinsanity: Horrible... childish... and u don't have any idea why they treated you like this?
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight everyone, have a great day where ever you all may be.
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: hey how are u? :3
madcandy: fine ^_^ and you?
KerLondonLepard: Fine :) thanks
Mcinsanity: hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Mcinsanity: How are u?
KerLondonLepard: I'm fine thank you,and you? :)
Mcinsanity: annoyed... After last week holiday, school started today :(
KerLondonLepard: ohw :( poor :(
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting Peter cause I can order any stuff :)
Mcinsanity: oh, what stuff? :P (have i asked this already?)
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting that he will come back online
KerLondonLepard: hey there :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :)
Mcinsanity: Hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Luana.Crow: hey.
KerLondonLepard: how are u? :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Marmetal
Today 15:49:15